Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:47:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Trump exist plan... russia-china?  (Read 203 times)
Masha Sha (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 02:54:20 PM

I understand the contestation or what ever play, please your family in china. The foreigners are not yet and forseebly able and everyday less to be a nuisances... they are killed faster than they can be replaced.

Don't forget who they are...

Shanghai will not tolerate guest to be incommandated and I don't need tell you how sovereignty is sacred for Beijing...

The queendom of clinton?

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love
xhomerx10
Legendary

Activity: 3850
Merit: 8172

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 04:29:41 PM

I understand the contestation or what ever play, please your family in china. The foreigners are not yet and forseebly able and everyday less to be a nuisances... they are killed faster than they can be replaced.

Don't forget who they are...

Shanghai will not tolerate guest to be incommandated and I don't need tell you how sovereignty is sacred for Beijing...

The queendom of clinton?

You are very incoherent today.
Masha Sha (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 04:39:05 PM

When the take over of Hillary is cemented what future is there in America for anyone not part of the gang and specifically for trump? I don't think he should have to care about it now however someone should already be planning for an exit plan...

I don't see where is the incoherence...

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: