Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 08:34:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: zcash soon 0.2 btc!  (Read 27386 times)
Natweast

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 07:05:10 AM

Almost 0.04 btc now, the price now is quite overvalued, all the altcoins pump alongside with Dash,XMR and ETH, also ZEC pumps too.

If the price rises further, it is not overvalued now.

The market cap is quite large now, may be in top 10 coins very soon, Zcash will donate 20% of mined coins to the team, don't forget the sudden dumps.

It will be top 10 in a few month even if the price does not rise. The new zcash are increasing a lot

http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/

It is already number 9 in the currency list.

It seems the trend is up.

I think it will slowly start going back to 0.02  from where it bumped a month ago. 0.02 BTC will happen sooner or latter it is inevitable.

It could be in the consolidation stage. After that, it will rise again.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Esphere.in

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 05:19:46 PM

It is going down for now
The price had a good rally in the past few days and it will consolidate after a rapid rise and if you look at the charts it is really double the value compared to last week and so it is not a big surprise that we are seeing a slide,but when i last checked the price is still in green ,but i am not sure about the 0.2btc valuation.I think that is too hyped up for a pre mine coin.
samasas

Activity: 55

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 01:51:36 PM

It is going down for now
The price had a good rally in the past few days and it will consolidate after a rapid rise and if you look at the charts it is really double the value compared to last week and so it is not a big surprise that we are seeing a slide,but when i last checked the price is still in green ,but i am not sure about the 0.2btc valuation.I think that is too hyped up for a pre mine coin.

That is right. It is consolidating around 0.05 to 0.07 now.
Raxitto

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 01:33:51 PM

ZCash has a unique mining process based on the implementation of Genesis keys or "master private key", which is the responsibility of a small group of six individuals, only they have access. This is a crucial and necessary key for the anonymity mixer on the ZCash network to operate properly. If this key is leaked out of this small group however, the owner of this key will be able to produce an unlimited amount of ZCash, I hope these keys are pretty safe.
Zitudent

Activity: 63
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 07:10:17 AM

ZCash has a unique mining process based on the implementation of Genesis keys or "master private key", which is the responsibility of a small group of six individuals, only they have access. This is a crucial and necessary key for the anonymity mixer on the ZCash network to operate properly. If this key is leaked out of this small group however, the owner of this key will be able to produce an unlimited amount of ZCash, I hope these keys are pretty safe.

That is quite worrying. Is there a way to prevent the leak?
Xember

Activity: 110

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 02:46:53 PM

If all of them are killed at similar time, will ZCash still be usable?
Beparanf

Activity: 2758
Merit: 761

Burpaaa

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 06:36:11 AM

Lol you are thoses kind of people who are simply creating hype the price is currently at 74$ which is 30$ more than the sale price. I hope the investors realise that it won't grow more and anyways 30$ profit isn't bad as it is almost double the investment.

If the bitcoin's transaction is too high, ordinary persons will use cheaper coins to buy things. ZEC is one of those coins.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Dadiansun

Activity: 27

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 07:18:27 AM

Lol you are thoses kind of people who are simply creating hype the price is currently at 74$ which is 30$ more than the sale price. I hope the investors realise that it won't grow more and anyways 30$ profit isn't bad as it is almost double the investment.

If the bitcoin's transaction is too high, ordinary persons will use cheaper coins to buy things. ZEC is one of those coins.

That could be the reason the price is high.
shamzblueworld

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2017, 02:02:55 PM

I expected a big pump after the news about Apple accepting ZCash as legitimate crypto broke, but it did not actually affect that much. Why do you guys think that is?
Is it because ZCash was already as usable that it didn't matter another company accepting it?
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 02:49:12 PM

ZEC is an alternative coin to save the bitcoin trader's money. What is the meaning of use cheaper coin to buy things? Can you give more specifi idea about that?

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
ebliever
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1035

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 03:20:22 AM

That is quite worrying. Is there a way to prevent the leak?

My understanding was that the keys were only needed to initiate the process and were then supposed to have been destroyed. They were created by six different people, including Peter Todd, a BTC dev who had a skeptical attitude towards Zcash (but was willing to participate when asked by the Zcash team, as it helps to have such an outsider as one of the six.)

There's no way to utterly disprove the idea that someone pulled some stunt with the keys at some point at the point of launch, but the publicized process for creating the keys and deploying them sounded pretty robust and appropriately paranoid.

If anyone has more concrete info I appreciate correction, I'm just going by what I recall from 5-6 months ago.

Luke 12:15-21

Ephesians 2:8-9
Esdanit

Activity: 52

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 07:38:39 AM

ZEC is an alternative coin to save the bitcoin trader's money. What is the meaning of use cheaper coin to buy things? Can you give more specifi idea about that?

The transaction fee is also very low.
rcmiranda01

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

www.definitelycoolstuffs.com

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2017, 01:32:59 AM

Any news about zec?

When will we see a 75usd again?

Stay positive. Good things will happen.
ebliever
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1035

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 03:18:51 AM

Any news about zec?

Slushpool is adding Zcash mining! That's pretty significant news, as they are the oldest mining pool and this is the first time they've added another crypto besides bitcoin (and merged mining). It raises an interesting question, why would a major mining pool start mining little Zcash... unless they don't expect it to stay little much longer?

https://cointelegraph.com/news/what-to-mine-after-ethereums-pos-worlds-first-bitcoin-mining-pool-adds-zcash-support

Luke 12:15-21

Ephesians 2:8-9
TheGodFather

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 04:15:26 PM

as i say few days ago..its come closer and closer...no more panic buy...

as time passes by, more people are spending their bitcoin somtimes in zcash site, because they are believing that zcash will live so much longer. I believe it too that zcash will be one of the most powerfull coin in the market,it also has a very good value too when we convert it in bitcoins. just be cool , money will follow us, not now but eventually.
Yussian

Activity: 32

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 05:13:40 PM

as time passes by, more people are spending their bitcoin somtimes in zcash site, because they are believing that zcash will live so much longer. I believe it too that zcash will be one of the most powerfull coin in the market,it also has a very good value too when we convert it in bitcoins. just be cool , money will follow us, not now but eventually.

I have converted some of the bitcoins into zcash.
gollygosh

Activity: 160

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 02:00:17 AM

Zcash is an interesting coin no doubt, but it does have issues.

adroitful_one
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041

1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 02:30:09 AM

Soon $2
Just give it a couple of months....

ah,thats not possible...mining cost too much...and project is good,but hype was too big

Lol. $2 isn't possible? I wonder if he's gone back and read what he posted.. Just look at the price. It's more than 20x his "Impossible" $2 prediction.. It's currently sitting at .054 or $70. I really wish this guy would come back and just read what he posted Tongue
sayyedraza

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 07:13:30 AM
Last edit: April 28, 2017, 06:03:23 AM by sayyedraza

i talk today with some guys..as its look zcash is under botnet attack..so price will soon hit 100$ or even les and real miners will gone and go back to eth..Wink if its all true,but its look its it,then soon zcash will hit 20$!

ZCL will be mooning soon instead of Zcash ,
because ZCL will be soon ZEN
So be prepared your self for ZEN and buy seats for great ride  Grin

Thanks
Regards
#minexcoin.com
Dagmon

Activity: 58

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 07:09:59 PM

Zcash is an interesting coin no doubt, but it does have issues.

What are the specific issues?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: