Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:43:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: TRC - thoughts on my meme?  (Read 889 times)
spacegoat (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

We are connected. you are me I am you.

View Profile
April 04, 2013, 05:40:16 PM
Last edit: April 04, 2013, 05:55:12 PM by spacegoat

http://postimg.org/image/baigc8dkx/

this is what I made.  since I made it PPC went haywire and doubled.  I just want to know how many Ppc are actually out there to understand what's going on

yeah baby yeah

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
spacegoat (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2013, 05:55:39 PM

also how do you post images right onto chat?

yeah baby yeah
temor

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2013, 05:56:41 PM

also how do you post images right onto chat?

like this.

Please make a post in my Reputation Thread if we've had a successful trade.
qxzn

Activity: 609
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 04, 2013, 05:59:51 PM

this is what I made.  since I made it PPC went haywire and doubled.  I just want to know how many Ppc are actually out there to understand what's going on

PPC actually contains some new ideas and significant differences from bitcoin. TRC is just another clone, not much different from litecoin from what I can tell.
Sunny King
Legendary

Activity: 1205
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2013, 06:03:39 PM

You are mistaken, spacegoat. ppcoin's inflation is controlled by Moore's Law. In fact the current inflation estimate comparison is:

currency     annual inflation rate estimate (Apr 2013)
bitcoin        12%
litecoin       60%
ppcoin        40%
terracoin   250%

do the math.
Warry

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2013, 06:08:14 PM

Do you even know what a meme is? Lol
spacegoat (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2013, 01:09:21 AM

you may be right, your figures there look very convincing, I'll have to just take your word for it.  knowing your unbiased in all this.  oh wait aren't you ppman himself?

of course your going to try and divert any questioning of your scheme.  anybody else not connected with ppcoin show me how he is right.?

I just don't get how a coin can be valuable when there are up to 2 billion of them.

its like zimbabwe dollars

yeah baby yeah
chriswen

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 05, 2013, 01:39:03 AM

You are mistaken, spacegoat. ppcoin's inflation is controlled by Moore's Law. In fact the current inflation estimate comparison is:

currency     annual inflation rate estimate (Apr 2013)
bitcoin        12%
litecoin       60%
ppcoin        40%
terracoin   250%

do the math.

Inflation rate is not only controlled by Moore's law but also time.  Even if mining rate stayed constant the coinbase would be growing less and less.  I wonder when increase in miners + increase in difficulty + increase in coinbase results in 3% total inflation of ppcoin. 
mebezac

View Profile
April 05, 2013, 02:13:59 AM

I think it's funny you used my screenshot to do this, "meme" of yours. Personally I think TRC doesn't offer much new, but the same could have been said about litecoin and look at what happened to it.

BTC: 168d57nW72Y6DidPgE88iL7vYmpQD45dYK|LTC: LLPttXuFF2uTo2CWeEwXU5CwcUcgQ4NGd3
bitcoiners

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 05, 2013, 02:56:18 AM

PPC actually contains some new ideas and significant differences from bitcoin. TRC is just another clone, not much different from litecoin from what I can tell.
Op doesn't understand this.  He thinks making 1k on the market makes him a god.  He's just another brain dead stoner.
Vince Torres

Activity: 337
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 05, 2013, 02:57:41 AM

Do you even know what a meme is? Lol

This, plus what you were saying made no fucking sense whatsoever.

Namecoin.com .bit domain registrar. Register a new .bit domain for just $1!
BTC: 1LpKzg24NHmrxLZbnVphcstV3s7uA8cSnT
LTC: LWHswCFRPouCXTNiT8B9HUVnGrae9eojVg
dust

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2013, 03:18:48 AM

you may be right, your figures there look very convincing, I'll have to just take your word for it.  knowing your unbiased in all this.  oh wait aren't you ppman himself?
From what I have seen, Sunny King is fair and unbiased towards other altcoins.

Cryptocoin Mining Info | OTC | PGP | Twitter | freenode: dust-otc | BTC: 1F6fV4U2xnpAuKtmQD6BWpK3EuRosKzF8U
spacegoat (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2013, 08:50:00 AM

I was trying to say the scarcity of TRC is so great that the markets hunger for it would eat it up real fast, but with ppc there were so many of them out there the market would absorb the trend.  so I saw a huge upsurge and even a spike like I said, I said there is no ceiling here.  and I believe the graphs say it went to 1985 BTC a TRC>  ?  what the fuck

I'm not out to argue over things I am just speculating.  I doubled my money today on this speculation again.  and bought back in low to trc because it has proven how inflatable it is.

my point is that its scarcity causes a tickle me elmo craze... scarcity. 

it doesn't matter what a coin has to offer at this point.  its all numbers games.  if something is trending upwards the trolls will chase after the candlesticks.

buttcornman I don't smoke weed.  you're a dick.  I don't think I'm a god I know I'm a god.  smoke a shit ton of DMT and eat a bunch of PEyote.  and then when you're done with that take up vippassana and then go to the amazon and drink ayahuasca and you will find out the same thing.  you are me and I am you so shut the fuck up me.  thanks

now as far as the market goes, I have turned $150 into $1500 in two weeks and plan a major rally in TRC tomorrow based on the one that happened today.  to go to $3,000.  and I have friends sending me $10K to double.  its all numbers games this market is the easiest thing ever.  you can troll me all you want.  I don't troll you, I just make a ton of money and smile.  so stop being a dick.  I don't know what the fuck a meme is ok.  sorry for fucking up so royally on my title.  i did it at 3am when I asked the btc-e dude if he would take trc and his response was a "Wink" and directly after I found bro's screen shot.

now fuck off if you don't want to read my speculations fuck off and troll someone else I don't need your negativity.  just leave.

ok  so cryptotrade.com is opening in 10 days.  it will be btc-e's only real competition.  this is huge news for the cryptocurrency market.

some details I've gathered,

its going to be "ddos proof"  have a TROLL BOX, and trade BTC -LTC -NMC -TRC AND -PPC

and I believe its located in hongkong.

so speculations I have... in the next 10 days I think TRC will be sort of calibrated and tested.  in these volitile markets, trolls love inflatibility, they don't care about if anything is good for the long term they are trying to make a ton of cash so they chase around candlesticks.  they love long green candlesticks the most.  inflatibility.  "Pump the Chikun"

which TRC has proven to be very inflatable.  with literally no ceiling, hardly anyone has any TRC and the block chain reward is 20 so there aren't too many huge TRC hoarders.... so basically the volitility of hundreds of "pump the chikun" hungry trolls "what are we pumping now" are going to find TRC to be their favorite fucking toy.  cuz you pump it and it really PUMPS.  in fact it pumps too good (question any other coin out there with less units?)

and I believe they will pump that shit to the sky.  fewer numbers means it will exceed litecoin.  think about it. 

5,000 hungry trolls + 16,000,000 litecoins  =  the litecoin surge we rode pumping and dumping from .008 to .045

now after that... the 5,000 hungry trolls, friends heard and came swarming for the action.  I believe there were something like 17,000 users on btc-e.... to get in on their piece of the free meat. 

they go from target to target, ppc pumped but didn't really hold air.  namecoin is fine whatever... yada yada.

they find a new target.  TRC no name crap coin.. but developed and the catch here is, only 2,600,000 units

5,000 hungry trolls + 7,000 troll friends on even less units.

PUMPED UP CHIKUN

that and once it hits btc-e and cryptotrade.com trc is going to some pretty gnarly heights being so few and suddenly being offered to huge huge numbers of people just getting in. 

one terracoin could potentially be worth one bitcoin realistically.  why?  because there are so few of them.  so us having 2,000 right now could be a very very good thing

and I apologize I am brand new to all this.  so making $1,000 bucks in a trade to me is very exciting and I mean not to gloat I am just stoked to be living like a boss like that.  I've alwyas been a broke ass indian and now I am going to be able to afford to fund some dreams of mine maybe.

so thank you satoshi.  and to all of you who help me and everyone else make our way through these previously uncharted territories.

aight talk later

yeah baby yeah
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: