Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:51:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 2013-04-04 Expressen "Varnar efter rusning för virtuella valutan" (Swedish)  (Read 720 times)
tjohej (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

Magic Staff

View Profile
April 04, 2013, 05:41:18 PM

http://www.expressen.se/nyheter/varnar-efter-rusning-for-virtuella-valutan/

Pia Blank Thörnroos, rättslig expert på Skatteverket, varnar samtidigt alla som tror att de kan använda Bitcoin för att konsumera eller göra affärer utan att betala skatt.

– Bor man i Sverige och är skattskyldig här får man helt enkelt räkna om inkomsterna i Bitcoin till svenska kronor och ören. Som vi ser på det blir det ingen skillnad, även om man kan tro det.
Pia Blank Thörnroos, 'legal' expert from the Swedish Tax Agency, warns at the same time all people who think that they can use Bitcoin to consume or do business without paying any tax.

- "If people live in Sweden and have an obligation to pay tax, they simply have to count their income in Bitcoin in the amount of Swedish krona. As we look upon this matter there is no difference, even if people may believe so."

if u think the translation was bad you can check any missed parts with G translate. I translated everything manually

There may still be hope for the 1st decentralized cryptocurrency which is Bitcoin. How to approach different subjects is key to progress.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
aquarius

Activity: 275
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 04, 2013, 08:03:58 PM

lol, that was the silliest and most disingenuous article/hit-piece I´ve read in a while
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: