Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:29:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WANTED - Coin developer , Partner  (Read 258 times)
9Recruit9 (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 05:55:09 AM

Good day all, we are looking for a developer with time and interest in teaming up on a somewhat large project with great potential in the works.
We are not devs ourselves, so we are looking for someone serious, knowledgeable and interested in a longterm opportunity.

Compensation for this partnership can be negotiated and will include a combination of a development fee (coins) and equity stake in a partnered company.

We are based in Canada but you do not need to be.

Please send me a pm to begin communication.

Thankyou

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jamalaezaz
Copper Member

Activity: 1876
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2016, 06:16:06 AM

Good Luck. I wish you get a good team of devs and Partners as this forum is full of crypto lovers..

I am a PR manager, and signature campaign manager. if you ever need a marketer, a promoter and a PR manager for your project, I am always here, just send me a PM and I'll get back to you.

Thank you.

Available For CM/SMM, Content Writing and Digital Marketing
TG: @jamalaezaz
9Recruit9 (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 06:20:08 AM

Good Luck. I wish you get a good team of devs and Partners as this forum is full of crypto lovers..

I am a PR manager, and signature campaign manager. if you ever need a marketer, a promoter and a PR manager for your project, I am always here, just send me a PM and I'll get back to you.

Thank you.

Appreciated! I will keep you in mind
ricku

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 07:32:41 AM

In what area do you need partner ? i can handle the social media and other exposure for the coin though not limited to this alone just let me know which area of the projects are available since you are dev yourself.

9Recruit9 (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 01:12:46 PM

In what area do you need partner ? i can handle the social media and other exposure for the coin though not limited to this alone just let me know which area of the projects are available since you are dev yourself.

Hi, I did say that we are NOT devs...
Reason we are looking for one Wink
sirdanielfortesque

Activity: 194
Merit: 100

The best coin creation service!

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 01:24:02 PM

Good day all, we are looking for a developer with time and interest in teaming up on a somewhat large project with great potential in the works.
We are not devs ourselves, so we are looking for someone serious, knowledgeable and interested in a longterm opportunity.

Compensation for this partnership can be negotiated and will include a combination of a development fee (coins) and equity stake in a partnered company.

We are based in Canada but you do not need to be.

Please send me a pm to begin communication.

Thankyou

Hi, feel free to check out our services here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1667884 and here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1669578 Smiley

The best Coin Creation Service - NEW THREAD! Your coin ready in 24 hours for only 0.10 BTC https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1667884.0
donaldbitcoin

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

TomyGame.com => Win Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2016, 03:01:12 PM

i sent you PM.

Good luck!

▓▓▓ ➤ Top Paying Bitcoin Site ▓▓▓▓▓▓ Best Bitcoin Scripts for Website Owners ▓▓▓
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: