Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:23:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do the drawing look like the podesta brothers?  (Voting closed: August 03, 2019, 12:54:59 PM)
Yes the skinny guy - 0 (0%)
Yes the fat guy - 0 (0%)
No the skinny - 0 (0%)
No the fat - 0 (0%)
Yes both - 5 (100%)
No both - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 5

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [poll] Madeleine McCann kidnapping- podestas looks.  (Read 999 times)
Masha Sha (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 12:54:59 PM
Last edit: November 08, 2016, 06:07:41 PM by Masha Sha

Another sighting of a man carrying a child that night was reported by Martin and Mary Smith, on holiday from Ireland.[50] Scotland Yard concluded in 2013 that the Smith sighting offered the approximate time of Madeleine's kidnap.[50]
The Smiths saw the man at around 22:00 on Rua da Escola Primária, 500 yards (457 m) from the McCanns' apartment, walking toward Rua 25 de Abril and the beach. He was carrying a girl aged 3–4 years. She had blonde hair and pale skin, was wearing light-coloured pyjamas and had bare feet. The man was mid-30s, 5 ft 7 in – 5 ft 9 in (1.75–1.80 m), slim-to-normal build, with short brown hair, wearing cream or beige trousers. He did not look like a tourist, according to the Smiths, and had seemed uncomfortable carrying the child.[54][55][56]

From wiki (thx 2 4chan)

And

Ps sorry for the repost but couldn't add a poll to my earlier post !

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 05:13:57 PM

Madeleine McCann was killed by her own MOTHER fact..
Go and do your research if you don't believe me..41 times to questions she said no comment to the police..
You would never say that if your child was missing NO COMMENT.. you would answer every question the police asked?..

RichPlanet TV: The True Story Of Madeleine McCann - When ...
Video for richplanet tv madeleine mccann▶ 4:01:03
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8G6PE_qyo4..

Judge for yourself what happened..Well not killed but she covered it up i thinks she fell and banged her head on the hard floor while her mother was out drinking..
I would never leave my young children in another country in a hotel on there own so i could go to the local bar..NOT EVER
Masha Sha (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 07:38:30 PM

100% both !?! Who could have believed it

Go and do your research if you don't believe me..41 times to questions she said no comment to the police..
You would never say that if your child was missing NO COMMENT.. you would answer every question the police asked?..

Judge for yourself what happened..Well not killed but she covered it up i thinks she fell and banged her head on the hard floor while her mother was out drinking..
I would never leave my young children in another country in a hotel on there own so i could go to the local bar..NOT EVER

It's clearly more probable that a mother who since then fight for the truth has done it than the podesta brothers... I applaud your logic! Genius price for u!

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 09:04:01 PM

100% both !?! Who could have believed it

It's clearly more probable that a mother who since then fight for the truth has done it than the podesta brothers... I applaud your logic! Genius price for u!
She was a doctor if she would of went to jail even for 1 month she would of lost her job
plus she had 2 babies aged 3..

What sentence would you get to if you left 3 under aged children in a house and you come back and 1 was dead?..Neglect..5 YEARS 8 years..
So they decided to cover it up .. 2 kids loose there mum plus she was a doctor which took a lot of time to achieve to become a doctor..Why wouldn't she cover it up?..

Update 29 October 2013: Since the publication of this article Gerry and Kate McCann have launched a libel action against former Portuguese detective Goncalo Amaral over his allegation that they were involved in the disappearance of their daughter. They vigorously deny the allegations which have been widely discredited. The libel case is ongoing.

Madeleine McCann died in an accident in her family's Algarve holiday apartment and her death was covered up by her parents who then concocted a tale of kidnap, a Portuguese court was told.

Goncalo Amaral to SUE Madeleine McCann's parents after he wins ...
www.dailymail.co.uk/.../Now-Portuguese-detective-vows-SUE-Madeleine-...
20 Apr 2016 - Now Portuguese detective vows to SUE Madeleine McCann's parents for 'years of prejudice and financial losses' after he wins libel appeal over his book. Former police chief Goncalo Amaral is planning to sue Gerry and Kate McCann for compensation in a new body blow for the couple.
Masha Sha (OP)

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 05:27:01 AM

A former police chief... You mean a guy like comey? Furthermore did you know that barroso (European commission and befor that something in portugal) has some shady past...

There are a lot of poor parents worldwide who have no choice but to left underage children alone... furthermore it was late after 9pm, was the child kidnapped outside or inside the home were they were sleeping alone?

Masha Sha (OP)

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 11:56:05 AM

News : apparently this woman interviewed by infowars said that the skinny dude wiped his email the date after the kidnaping... if that's true...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zv3_xZKan4k

Anyway those both men must be kept alive at all costs until data extraction (wb is for submission, there it's a go for bio-chem mind rape)

popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 12:22:50 PM

A former police chief... You mean a guy like comey? Furthermore did you know that barroso (European commission and befor that something in portugal) has some shady past...

There are a lot of poor parents worldwide who have no choice but to left underage children alone... furthermore it was late after 9pm, was the child kidnapped outside or inside the home were they were sleeping alone?

Nope your sending the wrong message out..Nothing to do with American politicians..FACT..
Your using to much tin foil Wink..
We in the uk would of give her 5 to 10 years for neglect..Both parents would of been to blame for her death..The 2 other children would of lost everything?..And both were doctors..In jail and jobs lost..Not good for there family..

Why would a politician creep around to kidnap children?.Too much TIN FOIL my friend..
BUT keep trying though you will hit on something sooner or later Wink..
Masha Sha (OP)

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 03:32:45 PM

Sorry dear, but I went to Master Assange empire full tails out Smiley and it's clear that the skinny guy started to use this gmail account on 2007-06-14... started to have problem on the 16 (failure and co stoped to use it), popped a strange one on the 7-7-7 about bigger boner  Huh (If 5873) and activity strarted really after September 8th...

What did he do all summer 2007 ? And where was he on this day?

Again a woman fails to search... even so more user friendly has never been seen!

1HB5XML.....Y36v  Grin

popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 04:53:20 PM

Sorry dear, but I went to Master Assange empire full tails out Smiley and it's clear that the skinny guy started to use this gmail account on 2007-06-14... started to have problem on the 16 (failure and co stoped to use it), popped a strange one on the 7-7-7 about bigger boner  Huh (If 5873) and activity strarted really after September 8th...

Again a woman fails to search... even so more user friendly has never been seen!

1HB5XML.....Y36v  Grin

Madeleine Dead? Kate & Gerry say PROVE IT! Dogs Don't Lie ...
Video for madeleine mccann dogs don't lie▶ 3:00
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98OlYljX4W4

Madeleine McCann - The evidence of the cadaver dogs.wmv - YouTube
Video for madeleine mccann dogs don't lie▶ 4:10
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTINYdlixf8

But you do know what you are doing your helping hillary clinton because if some truths come out about clinton they can then say well look at what they said about podesta..

So use less tin foil next time when it comes to clinton..
Because that's what she will accuse people of Wink..When it could all be TRUE..
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 05:30:42 PM

Why would a politician creep around to kidnap children?.Too much TIN FOIL my friend..

I'm hardly an expert in the occult, but one day around 10 years ago I ran across some reference to Jack Parsons.  His demonstrable genius with solid fuel rockets and activities with L. Ron Hubbard and associated weirdness.  That led me to try to figure out whether there actually was an occult which led me to spend a few hours researching Crowley.  My conclusion is that there are people who actually believe some of this shit and really are into it.

Over the last long while I've pondered why/how so many politicians seem to turn so bad, and why such a high percentage of them and their associates are so scummy.  (Hastert, Seville, etc, etc.)  My strongest hypothesis is that they basically started out being degenerates and that helped them achieve 'success'.  How?  The fact that they are scum made them eligible for power which is dolled out by those at 'the top of the so-called pyramid.'

I also only fairly recently discovered that at least rapists and probably pedos as well are actually more 'turned on' by power and control over a victim than they are animated by normal sex drives.  This is counter-intuitive to someone who does not have these propensities, but it's what a lot of professionals and researchers claim.  It also explains some of the unusual tactics used by these types of scum when they do their thing.

Back to the occult and why powerful and wealthy people might be 'on the street' when they could just hire some goon (like, apparently, Laura Silsby) to do the grunt work:  It seems that there are gradations of fulfillment to be had by performing certain activities in certain ways.  It seems that sacrifice of a child who was itself conceived in a ceremony is especially powerful.  Thus, a particular child might have extraordinary value to these sickos, and the existence of the individual child would be known.

It also seems that 2007 would be an interesting time.  On one hand, the Democrat-associated occultists would be less busy with real-world operations, and on the other, might be looking for some really powerful (aka, especially grotesque to the normies) magik  for the upcoming leadership change.

Until this post I'd never heard of the McCann case.  I see that there is quite a lot written about it over the years, but I actually avoided reading about it until I generated some of my own thoughts about it or mapped it on to some hypotheses I've been entertaining.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
Masha Sha (OP)

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 06:06:43 PM

I'm hardly an expert in the occult, but one day around 10 years ago I ran across some reference to Jack Parsons.  His demonstrable genius with solid fuel rockets and activities with L. Ron Hubbard and associated weirdness.  That led me to try to figure out whether there actually was an occult which led me to spend a few hours researching Crowley.  My conclusion is that there are people who actually believe some of this shit and really are into it.

Over the last long while I've pondered why/how so many politicians seem to turn so bad, and why such a high percentage of them and their associates are so scummy.  (Hastert, Seville, etc, etc.)  My strongest hypothesis is that they basically started out being degenerates and that helped them achieve 'success'.  How?  The fact that they are scum made them eligible for power which is dolled out by those at 'the top of the so-called pyramid.'

I also only fairly recently discovered that at least rapists and probably pedos as well are actually more 'turned on' by power and control over a victim than they are animated by normal sex drives.  This is counter-intuitive to someone who does not have these propensities, but it's what a lot of professionals and researchers claim.  It also explains some of the unusual tactics used by these types of scum when they do their thing.

Back to the occult and why powerful and wealthy people might be 'on the street' when they could just hire some goon (like, apparently, Laura Silsby) to do the grunt work:  It seems that there are gradations of fulfillment to be had by performing certain activities in certain ways.  It seems that sacrifice of a child who was itself conceived in a ceremony is especially powerful.  Thus, a particular child might have extraordinary value to these sickos, and the existence of the individual child would be known.

It also seems that 2007 would be an interesting time.  On one hand, the Democrat-associated occultists would be less busy with real-world operations, and on the other, might be looking for some really powerful (aka, especially grotesque to the normies) magik  for the upcoming leadership change.

Until this post I'd never heard of the McCann case.  I see that there is quite a lot written about it over the years, but I actually avoided reading about it until I generated some of my own thoughts about it or mapped it on to some hypotheses I've been entertaining.

Hello thank you for your great post. 2 guest from Alex jones said two things that I found interesting in complements to your thoughts. First that those in those occult stuff had nothing else... and the second it's a belief that by generating suffering they can "feed" "evil" spirits...

One sure things the wicked it is the deeper the control on those people is possible...

1HB5XML.....Y36v  Grin

Madeleine Dead? Kate & Gerry say PROVE IT! Dogs Don't Lie ...
Video for madeleine mccann dogs don't lie▶ 3:00
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98OlYljX4W4

Madeleine McCann - The evidence of the cadaver dogs.wmv - YouTube
Video for madeleine mccann dogs don't lie▶ 4:10
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTINYdlixf8

But you do know what you are doing your helping hillary clinton because if some truths come out about clinton they can then say well look at what they said about podesta..

So use less tin foil next time when it comes to clinton..
Because that's what she will accuse people of Wink..When it could all be TRUE..

Keep barking dude... i prefer this kind of tools, predictive caching included Cool

And data manipulation means war...

popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 06:07:11 PM

Yes your right about politicians could be into pedo rings because loads have been caught in the past politicians and the church maybe some royals ..
But as you pointed out they got money they would pay someone to do the dirty work Wink..

But if you do your homework richplanet.tv  as loads of facts about the case..
RICHPLANET TV - The True Story of Madeleine McCann - Part 1 ...
Video for madeleine mccann richplanet▶ 46:01
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YovQ1TY64Sk..

My thoughts are she fell and banged her head while her mother and father was out..
Or her mum smacked her and she fell and banged her head on the hard tiled floor..

But what ever happened she died in that apartment..And the mum and dad covered it up..
Too much to loose for there other 2 children..

But that is why i said a politician wont be creeping around at night because they pay someone..
If they wanted her for some kind of ritual..

Jews used to stick spikes in children till they bleed to death..
does it still go on?..Don't think so but you never know with these power hungry crazies..

They get so much they think they are gods or closer to gods than your average joe..
Yer power can make people do some nasty stuff..
But it can also make people do some good stuff very rare though..Always the bad..

practicaldreamer

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 06:18:45 PM

But what ever happened she died in that apartment..And the mum and dad covered it up..

You need to get out more.

And, if possible, develop some kind of basic human empathy for those that have endured hardship and living hells that you yourself, behind your keyboard, likely won't ever have to endure.

But hey - thanks - you have reminded me why I don't come here so often anymore.
Masha Sha (OP)

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 07:03:12 PM

Anyway a Xrequest from here:

Would be perfectly legal... us citizens are defenseless, kind of Wink

Racey
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 07:17:06 PM

Question

Did Portuguese police or Scotland yard detectives have flight passenger lists for that time. or even hotel residents in the area.
One would think they did have airline lists, so names would have to be checked, and any names like Podesta would be there.

And its gone.
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 07:17:43 PM

You need to get out more.

And, if possible, develop some kind of basic human empathy for those that have endured hardship and living hells that you yourself, behind your keyboard, likely won't ever have to endure.

But hey - thanks - you have reminded me why I don't come here so often anymore.
Tit brains i was brought up on the streets Wink..
So i know exactly what hardship is..I have close family members die off smack.
Friend shot died friends doing life never to get out..
Friends dead at 13 years old because they robbed a car and crashed it killing the driver my mate..
But when i reached 16 i went one way they went another..

My fucking parents left me in the house when i was 10 to go the pub all night with 3 other kids aged 3 to 6 years i was baby sitting at 10 years old Shocked Shocked..
So don't you tell me about hardship..

YES MY PARENTS WERE ASS HOLES Wink..My father get drunk and knock the fuck out of me and my mum when i was only 5 to 10 years old..She left the cunt in the end..

He changed as he got older my father he good man stopped drinking and got old..

I woke up to second hand bikes at Christmas and the kids on the streets would call me a tramp..
so don't you fucking tell me i don't know hardship PRICK..

BUT the MACANNS COVERED IT UP SO FUCK YOU CUNT Angry..

I know about the poor because i am fucking one so fuck you dick brains..
I don't preach what i have not suffered..SO FUCK YOU..

No one would say no comment 4o odd times to questions the police were asking about madeleine
So if my daughter went missing and the police were asking me questions i would never say no comment not ever..That proves she done it covered it up..

What do you think i am some nerd with a laptop  Cheesy Cheesy..i am an online gambler plus i am a bricklayer..
practicaldreamer

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 07:33:54 PM

Looking for someone to blame.
Masha Sha (OP)

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 08:12:47 PM

Question

Did Portuguese police or Scotland yard detectives have flight passenger lists for that time. or even hotel residents in the area.
One would think they did have airline lists, so names would have to be checked, and any names like Podesta would be there.

Too add to your question: Is it possible for anyone to x the Atlantic unoticed? Private jet? CIA fleets ( a splinter domestic cell can't be excluded).

Then I think he could have fake id... again if it is the case he could have fake everything...

However it would be harder to fake his abscence from the USA (aka generate fake presence)... too many data points to fake... very hard to do... i dont think it's possible to "leave" the grid unnocited.

popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 08:13:26 PM

Looking for someone to blame.
WOW your weird  Cheesy Cheesy..Blame for what Cheesy..What are you even talking about?..

Someone posted about..

BREAKING BOMBSHELL : Multiple Reports Tie Clinton's Podesta Brothers to Child Abduction Case of Madeline McCann
TruthFeed‎ - 1 day ago
BUT. Podesta brothers and sketches of #MadeleineMcCann

So i said i don't think it's about that story^ it's more like this story below..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8G6PE_qyo4
10 Apr 2016 - Uploaded by InfoStrike
The True Story Of Madeleine McCann - When Madeleine Died?. *

Then you come on saying have some empathy i wouldn't know what hardship was Huh..
Children don't deserve pain they never asked to be brought up into this world
so you make sure you look after them..Why do i feel like this?..Because i wouldn't want a child to suffer like i did..And there is many children who have suffered well more pain than i..
But what i suffered was enough to make me not want any child on this planet hurt..

I have children and because what i suffered they will not ever feel the sadness i felt not ever..
I would rather die..

And 1 thing if i see children on the tv hurt i weep and i weep..
So what was with you saying i have no sympathy..I don't understand..

OR DOES THE TRUTH HURT YOU?..Plenty of people hate the truth religious people especially  Roll Eyes..

I don't need to blame no one but thieving politicians for robbing my taxes..
And making up laws to line there own pockets..Like driving theory test..Made up law to make money..
Soon we will have farting tax for methane pollution..
Because some politicians friend made a meter that sticks to your butt..
And the politician get a cut off the profits for farting tax..

OOPS no take that back in case Hillary Clinton takes that idea up Roll Eyes..

So what your problem sunny Jim Cheesy Cheesy..
And i am doing well in life but not in the sense like doctors hospital all over run..
So if i get sick in the uk it's going to be a long wait on the waiting list..
Because i am not on enough to go private..But other than that i am ok THANKS..

And how is your life good i hope..

Masha Sha (OP)

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 08:22:34 PM

I have children and because what i suffered they will not ever feel the sadness i felt not ever..
I would rather die..

Cool

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: