Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:46:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Evolution darknet market clone with multisig 1kUSD  (Read 8721 times)
MarketCode (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 01:43:58 PM
Last edit: May 11, 2017, 04:24:59 PM by MarketCode

Do you want to set up your own hidden market? Want to set up your own vendor store or simply want a bitcoin marketplace then look no further.

Market features all working all included:

Escrow

Commission fee

Upload images

Javascript free

Multisig

Vendor forced 2fa

2fa login (php)

Search function

Review/feedback

Vendor profiles

Message system

Favorites

Search filter criteria

Also included is step by step instructions to install the market for Apache server and Nginx, I will also include a working bitcoin.conf file for the market.

After you pay I will give you a download link for the market and .sql files, along with an email containing the full install instructions. It takes approx 1-2 hours to set up.

There is another user on here selling the evo code only his is very buggy, including serioues bugs enabling you to see other users purchases and the ability to steal BTC from the market, if you buy that code because it's cheaper than you're a fool.

I have a hidden service set up so you can test everything including the wallet.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptworld

Activity: 714
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 06:27:01 PM

Another newbie selling this script lol. I see this popping up every week. 0.5 up front ?? just LOL, Cmon man
MarketCode (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 06:37:28 PM

What do you mean come on. I took the version the Asian guy is selling on here and fixed it. His was terrible and his customer service on par.

I've set up a full hidden service for anyone to test it, including full wallet function.

You test it out fully, then pay 0.5 btc I give you the code/sql and an email with step by step instructions, you check it over then send me the final 0.5 BTC

Do you think I would give it away first and never see a $?
cryptworld

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 06:54:44 PM

What do you mean come on. I took the version the Asian guy is selling on here and fixed it. His was terrible and his customer service on par.

I've set up a full hidden service for anyone to test it, including full wallet function.

You test it out fully, then pay 0.5 btc I give you the code/sql and an email with step by step instructions, you check it over then send me the final 0.5 BTC

Do you think I would give it away first and never see a $?
Nope, but how do you expect to get paid if you show script ? Does that mean if someone shows you their wallet with 1BTC that you are going to give script to them ? It's same logic you used...
MarketCode (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 07:04:34 PM
Last edit: November 07, 2016, 08:17:15 PM by MarketCode

They can log on the hidden service and test it out fully but they won't be able to see the code doing that, just that it works as described.

Of course once they pay me the 0.5 BTC and I send them over the code. I run the risk of not receiving the other 0.5 after I supply them the code, if this happens I would name and shame them on here and of course offer then no after sales support or customization options.

I'm 100% wiling to modify the hidden service code on demand, if someone requests I change a certain page to prove it's my hidden service, that's fine.

All I want to do is sell the code and hopefully make some money back I spent 2 months fixing up the piece of shit code I bought from the guy on here, he would not refund me so I told him I would sell the working code on at the price he's selling his broken code for.

After spending two months reworking his code, it's now fully working out of the box, it's secure. I provide full step by step instructions for both Apache and Nginx servers. You trying purchasing his broken code and see what kind of service you get from him.

LC1007

Activity: 244
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 07:29:32 PM

Why hide behind a newbie account?  You yourself said you bought it here a couple months ago.  This account was created today.  Please post logs of you purchasing this script with your old username.  Till then everyone has to assume you're a dirty scammer hiding behind a newb account because your product is not as described.
cryptworld

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 07:43:00 PM

They can log on the hidden service and test it out fully but they won't be able to see the code doing that, just that it works as described.

Of course once they pay me the 0.5 BTC and I send them over the code. I run the risk of not receiving the other 0.5 after I supply them the code, if this happens I would name and shame them on here and of course offer then no after sales support or customization options.

I'm 100% wiling to modify the hidden service code on demand, if someone requests I change a certain page to prove it's my hidden service, that's more fine.

All I want to do is sell the code and hopefully make some money back I spent 2 months fixing up the piece of shit code I bought from the guy on here, he would not refund me so I told him I would sell the working code on at the price he's selling his broken code for.

After spending two months reworking his code, it's now fully working out of the box, it's secure. I provide full step by step instructions for both Apache and Nginx servers. You trying purchasing his broken code and see what kind of service you get from him.

Please come back and read my last post again. After you are done with that maybe you will understand logic i used there. You think you are at risk here ? What if you never give your script after you get 0.5BTC ? You hold on to your script , create new Newbs account and repeat the process Smiley
MarketCode (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 07:55:27 PM

Why hide behind a newbie account?  You yourself said you bought it here a couple months ago.  This account was created today.  Please post logs of you purchasing this script with your old username.  Till then everyone has to assume you're a dirty scammer hiding behind a newb account because your product is not as described.

I didn't have an account on here, I read the post he made months ago and added him on skype from his profile Nyguen or however you spell his stupid ass name.

Listen all I'm trying to do is sell the correct working code unlike him, his is half assed with pieces missing he wants to charge you more and more money for.

Mine is fully working, you can test it on my hidden service. I can prove the hidden service is mine, why on earth would I not sell the code after that? I want to sell more than 1 copy you know.

If it makes you feel better I can just as easily setup a market to sell the code using escrow.
MarketCode (OP)

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 01:06:02 AM

Price adjusted to 0.5 BTC.

If you want to see the market working, send me a private message and I will give you the .onion link
MarketCode (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 09:14:11 PM

Bump bump
MarketCode (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 12:43:35 PM

No one at all interested in setting up a dnm or at least a personal store? You can test every aspect of this on my hidden service before you buy, I'll even help you set up your hidden service to avoid i.p leaks.
ninjada

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 09:03:07 AM

pm me details, willing to buy.
MarketCode (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 02:50:10 PM

In approx 2-3 hours I will be home and setting up a a demo including the admin panel for a potential buyer, if anyone else is interested in purchasing  a copy end me a pm and I will also give you access to the admin panel to check everything over.

Please note the test includes a fully function btc wallet you would be able to deposit and withdraw funds to test min is 0.01 btc if you decided to do that.

samjamesle

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 09:47:50 PM

Would love a working demo link to see what were dealing with? Can i get a PM
MarketCode (OP)

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 04:26:12 PM

Back for sale once again. Original post has been modified. Price is 1k USD  via BTC OR XMR

I have a full working .onion demo including a working BTC server if you wish to test it out.
MarketCode (OP)

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 12:30:38 PM

Price lowered to $800. Full .onion running it with btc core for testing. PM for details
sdownes

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 09:45:06 AM

I've sent you a PM
Bestbitcointraders

Activity: 200
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 02:45:42 AM

I sell 0.49btc and demo here
http://demo.scriptphp87.com/torservice/
sdownes

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 04:31:51 PM

I sell 0.49btc and demo here
http://demo.scriptphp87.com/torservice/

I tried to buy that script from you and you tried to scam me and wouldn't deliver it. Luckily for me I insisted that we used Bitify as an escrow site.

As I said many times to you i'm more than happy to purchase that script from you aslong as we use an escrow for protection and as long as you actually deliver it this time.
dnm123

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 12:08:22 PM

hi market code

i like to buy this script,how can i contact you?
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: