Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:59:37 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Chinese Government Plans Bitcoin Cap  (Read 1742 times)
unknown04

Activity: 219
Merit: 100

Art is the triumph over chaos

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 02:39:34 PM

Is this another FUD ? where are the news source ?
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1258

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 03:58:52 PM

Possible, there is a news about this thing, but the news pointed a souce on some site and yet it was not there.  This is a tactical move by whales in my opinion in order to scoop a cheaper Bitcoin from shakened weak hands that sells their bitcoin the moment bad press or fake rumors occured.  And this is more likely the latter.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 02:27:33 AM

It looks to be a coincidence, but already china had got the plan for implementation of their own digital currency. Recently the Chinese Yuan price went down, so as lot users were into bitcoin as well if the government adopts it then china acts to be the financial centre for all sorts of financial function when more and more countries get digitalized.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
MONKEYJUNK

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 02:43:58 AM

I really don't know what will happen with USA and China and if Trump act taxing China, it can be good for the world, the cheap manufacturer from there reflects in all world, making hard to people earn money working.

About the cryptos and government are just speculation, I don't think they really care since the marketcap of all cryptos are low af comparated to the economy...
Dassi

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 03:34:46 AM

It seems that this year, major anti-bitcoin news came from China and it had a significant impact on bitcoin price, e.g Bitfinex hack (a Chinese exchange).
jondeen707

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 01:05:42 PM

That clearly is. Heard-it-through-the-grapevine kind of bs posed as fact.
zby
Legendary

Activity: 1592
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 08:28:42 PM

Let's say some Chinese people use bitcoin to workaround the capital controls. When there is a news that the government is going to close this possibility - then what do you think these people would do? Do you think they would run with fear or do you think they would flock to bitcoin while the opportunity lasts?
MingLee

Activity: 490
Merit: 520

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 12:56:20 AM

Let's say some Chinese people use bitcoin to workaround the capital controls. When there is a news that the government is going to close this possibility - then what do you think these people would do? Do you think they would run with fear or do you think they would flock to bitcoin while the opportunity lasts?
Most of them will either make their move when they can or they'll find other ways to get around the limitations put in on them and find another way to get their wealth out of the Yuan. Chances are a lot will get out while they can, but if they aren't moving anything yet chances are they aren't too worried about the government's words yet.
jondeen707

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 07:06:41 AM

The way I see it, no verifiable actions or statements have been made on behalf of Chinese authorities that could be construed as intentions to impose limitations on the use of bitcoin. Please correct me if I'm wrong.
zby
Legendary

Activity: 1592
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 07:33:22 AM

The way I see it, no verifiable actions or statements have been made on behalf of Chinese authorities that could be construed as intentions to impose limitations on the use of bitcoin. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

If they don't plan to lift the capital controls - then at some point they'll have to do something about bitcoin. And when there is any official statement - then it will be already too late for any reaction - that is for sure. That is why people take the rumours seriously.
jondeen707

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 09:05:55 AM

If they don't plan to lift the capital controls - then at some point they'll have to do something about bitcoin. And when there is any official statement - then it will be already too late for any reaction - that is for sure. That is why people take the rumours seriously.

Capital controls are a fact of life in China and they are not going anywhere any time soon. But apart from buying bitcoins there are other more viable and a lot more effective ways to get around. I guess the point I'm trying to make is that the Chinese authorities should be more concerned about plugging other holes. It does not look like they are viewing Bitcoin as a threat in general. Surely it can change once it gets too big. But it's a long and winding road to that.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: