Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 05:39:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Need a cryptobank solution  (Read 908 times)
Dank14

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 07:47:48 AM

Hello,
I read your post and will like to tell you about Payoneer. You may have heard about it.
Register with them and you get an online bank account with the Bank of America domiciled in USD

You also have the option of opening another bank account with WIRECARD, Germany (Euro currency) if you wish.

Both accounts will be in your name and you get your own atm card for withdrawals. Grin
bittraffic

Activity: 2982
Merit: 614

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2016, 09:58:57 AM

i dont know if your broker will accept, but i'm using neteller for a long time and never had any problem. Very fast and secure.
There are others like skril and okpay that seems good too. but maybe your broker doesnt work with these.. idk.

Which broker accepts neteller?
I have been trading on forex on some brokers and want to hide my name from them this time. if i have to go back, I want to use different account.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 10:09:12 AM

i need a solution that would let me deposit in USD to a internet bank account to my name and then exchange that to BTC inside that service so i can get it out to my Hard drive wallet.

this depends on the withdrawal options that your broker is offering you! there are so many different online wallets for fiat that you can use to buy bitcoin with. and they don't have as much trouble and certainly not a 30% fee!

take a look at options of deposit on btc-e and c-cex for fiat deposit and then look at your broker and see which one they offer as a withdrawal option.

Only Bitcoin
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2016, 02:00:43 PM

If it's that much money, it might be an option to open a bank account in a tax haven or something.
You'll need more than a couple of thousand dollars though.

I personally feel like you should just pay your taxes and avoid Forex brokers that require you to withdraw to your bank account in the future.
If you invested so much there, why didn't you read into how they handle withdraws?

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: