Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 05:15:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 100 USD auction  (Read 3498 times)
Valerius (OP)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2010, 12:01:54 PM
Last edit: June 02, 2013, 04:39:49 AM by Valerius

Ok,

Adjusting to the marketing needs.

Bitcoin accepted only. Bid here or drop me a pm with your best offer.
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
morpheus

Activity: 164
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2010, 07:19:30 PM

450 * 0.29 = $130 USD?

More like: $100 / 450 btc = 0.222... $/btc

You could sell your btc on Mt. Gox for 0.2816 or on Bitcoin Market for 0.24 PayPal USD.

Actually, 450 btc for $100 LR would have been a good deal about a week ago.
Drifter

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 06, 2010, 10:11:29 PM

Valerius, this is a discussion forum. If you're going to try and stop any "bs" or discussion that isn't a bid, on every single thread you make, then a forum isn't your best venue. I am especially glad that people do discuss your threads, because you've reeked of scam ever since you've shown up. Always calling out the other "hot air" markets trying to encourage business makes you look even worse.

Well, I have something useful to tell you: do not do business with people you do not trust unless you are drank or brain damaged.

Valerius

Straight from the horses mouth Smiley.

BitLex

Activity: 532
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 07, 2010, 02:16:01 AM

besides all the trolling (gets boring, really), this
You could sell your btc on Mt. Gox for * or on Bitcoin Market for *.
wasnt meant for the buyer anyway.

Anonymous

November 07, 2010, 09:42:54 AM

Valerius,

I have dealt with mt gox successfully for the past few months and your constant slandering of his service is getting old. If this forum had a karma system yours would be none and mt gox's would be over 9000!

Paypal is not an issue if you communicate with people you trade with. The #bitcoin-otc market is especially great for that.

I wouldnt touch your "service" with a 30 foot barge pole.
S3052
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 07, 2010, 10:08:50 AM

+1

I have talked recently to many people confirming that MtGox service and credibility is great.

idev

Activity: 859
Merit: 1004

BTC OG and designer of the BitcoinMarket.com logo

View Profile
November 07, 2010, 02:16:49 PM

I can do 100BTC @ $45LR, pm me if you want to deal.
sturle
Legendary

Activity: 1437
Merit: 1002

https://bitmynt.no

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2010, 12:07:32 PM

+1

I have talked recently to many people confirming that MtGox service and credibility is great.
I have no doubt about MtGox' credibility, but I can also understand perfectly that people get annoyed having their money locked in there for a long time.  How long does wiring money take in his country?  In my country the old habit by banks to sit on money in transfer for days while collecting interest, was forbidden many years ago.  Transferring money to another country may still take a couple of days when exchanging to another currency is involved, but this is beginning to look like either aurumexchange.com is a scam, or one of them has a suspect bank connection.  Is banking still done with paper books and telegraphs over there?

Sjå https://bitmynt.no for veksling av bitcoin mot norske kroner.  Trygt, billig, raskt og enkelt sidan 2010.
I buy with EUR and other currencies at a fair market price when you want to sell.  See http://bitmynt.no/eurprice.pl
Warning: "Bitcoin" XT, Classic, Unlimited and the likes are scams. Don't use them, and don't listen to their shills.
nanaimogold

Activity: 661
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 15, 2010, 03:41:55 PM

It's astonishing to see how few people understand what is going on with Paypal in our Bitcoin markets.

jgarzik
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1091

View Profile
November 15, 2010, 05:21:58 PM

It's astonishing to see how few people understand what is going on with Paypal in our Bitcoin markets.

Can you elaborate?

Jeff Garzik, Bloq CEO, former bitcoin core dev team; opinions are my own.
Visit bloq.com / metronome.io
Donations / tip jar: 1BrufViLKnSWtuWGkryPsKsxonV2NQ7Tcj
xxmalouinxx

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2010, 06:11:24 PM

+1

It would be nice if you could elaborate on that point. Thanks =)
jgarzik
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1091

View Profile
November 15, 2010, 09:03:57 PM

I don't see how the price relates to Paypal directly at all.

There were two large factors in bitcoin price increase:

1) Fraud at all markets and buybitcoin.com, led to increase in bitcoin buying activity.

2) The price went up due to inability to withdraw from mtgox, and BCM market price followed mtgox.  Because, logically, the only market activity one could realistically engage in was depositing money, for the purposes of buying bitcoins.  Which will obviously drive up the price.

When people were once again able to withdraw from mtgox, the BTC/USD price dropped like a rock.

Jeff Garzik, Bloq CEO, former bitcoin core dev team; opinions are my own.
Visit bloq.com / metronome.io
Donations / tip jar: 1BrufViLKnSWtuWGkryPsKsxonV2NQ7Tcj
Anonymous

November 15, 2010, 10:02:15 PM

You can use paypal but you have to carry out due dilligence on who you deal with.

The exchangers are a small part of the market and the real trading is unseen.
nanaimogold

Activity: 661
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 16, 2010, 08:16:42 AM

Put simply, bidding up prices with stolen money is easy.

The only time Paypal can work is when the receiver trusts the spender. Anonymous cash auction is not a suitable venue for a reversible payment system.

LR and Pex are not reversible so the receiver cannot be robbed by the sender. That's why there has been such a gulf between the exchange rates. That gulf will tighten up as the fraud is stopped.

If people are willing to accept soft money from their trusted friends in trade for hard money, that's their business - I hope they understand the risks, but I don't want soft money poisoning our cash auctions.

We should do all we can to get the traditional banking system out of our business. Together with exchangers and fraud-free auctions, bitcoin has the potential to bring us closer to this goal.

So, let us get to work setting up more commerce and put this behind us as a lesson learned.

:-)

I bid 455 BTC for your $100 LR

Anonymous

November 16, 2010, 10:55:06 AM

This thread is so gangsta!

http://www.xtranormal.com/watch/7688115/

Cool
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: