Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:28:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Speculator Calculator (works with LTC too)  (Read 1868 times)
Twerka (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2013, 08:10:12 PM
Last edit: April 05, 2013, 12:48:20 AM by Twerka

BITCOIN Speculator Calculator

I made a simple and easy to use calculator for those who like speculate with finances.
It's made on Excel 2003.

Full calculator:

Simply fill the Orange number with your desired bitcoins and selling price, and the calculator tells you the buying price to get a profit (and viceversa).

For example, lets take the top-right calculator (BUY-SELL)

EXAMPLE:
I have Money and I will buy BTC and sell it later.
1 - I fill the market fee. For MT.GOX is 0,60% for each transaction. You can set any number, depending on the market you are using.
2 - Fill how much money you want to spend buying BTC.
3 - In the 3rd orange box complete the buying price; how much are you going to pay for each BTC.
4 - In the last orange box set the "selling price", how much you are going to sell the BTC after buying it.

The calculator tells you ho much money you'll get, and the profit on percentage.
The other 3 calculators let you choose first the porcentage, or sell first to buy BTC later.
Don't be afraid of mess up the calculator, I blocked all the cells you don't need to modify.

Any mistake, error, bug, let me know.

DOWNLOAD:

http://depositfiles.org/files/ut7a0cz83

EDIT: I just received 0.01 BTC  Cheesy Thanks.

The worst enemy of Bitcoin is Mt.Gox exchange.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: