Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 01:48:47 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Help ! Need to buy Bitcoin by 1 Million USD - CASH  (Read 1640 times)
crazywack
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 06:07:17 AM

Gemini exchange is prob the only one able to accommodate legally.

TheSnow

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 07:30:14 AM

When you said by cash,do you mean we will meet face to face ? I from Singapore and if your answer is yes,then arrange the time.I need to know the detail how the procedure will going on.I cannot provide you with Bitcoin worth of 1 Million USD,but i can provide you some.

beckyvn (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 03:38:13 AM

Hi All,

Thank you very much for your interested in my topic.
After working with some bro ( personal & exchangers) the result are :

- Some has ability to provide the need volume of Bitcoin ( 500k-1M USD) per week.
- All asking about the legally of my CASH.

So, As my explaination, The owner of this CASH is live in Vietnam, They want to transfer it from Milan to Vietnam at resonable fee.

As I live in Vietnam so not so familiar with the currency & financial law system in Italia and EU, Please kindly advise me :

- How to prove that the CASH in Italia is legally ?
- What is the evident (s) & sign (s) of CASH that we could believe that it is the clean CASH.
- In case of method "CASH buy BITCOIN" is impossible, Which is the best solution to transfer CASH to Digital currency or digital payment mode ?

P/S : As this forum is mainly talk about BITCOIN, but please do me a favous if you could help to advise which is the best & simple way to transfer money OUT milan, Italy.

KEY WORD : The FEE of suceed solution is the X% of Million EUR !!! ( X = 1-10%)

Awaiting for your kindly advise

Beckyvn
beckyvn (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 04:13:30 AM

Hi all,

you could contact me by : long.business@gmail.com or skype : long.business@gmail.com ( David Long)

Best Regards,
Beckyvn
Pulithey1986

Activity: 755
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 05:32:08 AM

If you were able to do it in the following countries Brazil, India, Indonesia, Kenya, Malaysia, Mexico, Namibia, Nigeria, Philippines, Poland, South Africa and Turkey. I could hook you up with a supplier who can do this for you
beckyvn (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 10:14:11 AM

If you were able to do it in the following countries Brazil, India, Indonesia, Kenya, Malaysia, Mexico, Namibia, Nigeria, Philippines, Poland, South Africa and Turkey. I could hook you up with a supplier who can do this for you

Hi friend,

Good, I will take the review my request list to see any from the areas that you could handle. I will contact you soon.
By the way, Please email me your detail proceed in that areas.

Best Regards,
Beckyvn
abhishek.g

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 01:31:24 AM

I have added you on skype and hangouts with an email too. You seem to have more than one skype accounts. You can consider me when you think of conducting the trade in INDIA , CROATIA. I will definitely help you out here . No matter what volume you have got but I would charge some fee as well . Hope that sounds good. In my advice you should send money to different accounts to split the money causing less suspectible .
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: