Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:04:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Blogging/Writing Articles, for some Bitcoins!  (Read 315 times)
Techie5879 (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

Back from the Dead!

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 03:33:32 PM

I am a pretty active poster here and i am aiming for a good quality full member rank here. Meanwhile, I have joined a Signature Campaign, which will be paying me...for the time being. But, as a side thing, I am a pretty good blogger, and I was thinking how to offer my blogging for BTC. I am not looking for the kind of service where I have to set up my own blog, I am looking for the one which allows me to write articles and submit it to the owner and I get paid some BTC for every article I submit to the owner.

I can literally post about anything under the sun, preferred subject is ANYTHING about Technology and Space Science.

Example: Milky Way, Black Hole (Space), Mobile, Bitcoins (Technology)!

Thanks in advance
Alex

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ImHash

Activity: 924
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 03:37:25 PM

I am a pretty active poster here and i am aiming for a good quality full member rank here. Meanwhile, I have joined a Signature Campaign, which will be paying me...for the time being. But, as a side thing, I am a pretty good blogger, and I was thinking how to offer my blogging for BTC. I am not looking for the kind of service where I have to set up my own blog, I am looking for the one which allows me to write articles and submit it to the owner and I get paid some BTC for every article I submit to the owner.

I can literally post about anything under the sun, preferred subject is ANYTHING about Technology and Space Science.

Example: Milky Way, Black Hole (Space), Mobile, Bitcoins (Technology)!

Thanks in advance
Alex
Better to try out steemit the new way to trick people for paying them for blogging.
This forum works only if you are high rank and people usually never read long posts only a few lines which is constructive though.
hashkey

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 03:41:11 PM

Here in Bitcointalk Marketplace>Services, there are demand for blogging/writing services every once in a while. You may frequently bump your thread up as well to catch the attention of potential customers visiting this child board. Just be wary of who you are doing business with as there are sketchy members here that would exploit newbies like you and let you service them for free and just disappear.

[WTS] 📞 Voice Call & 📩 SMS PV Services 📲 [non-US] ⏱️ Fast Service ✔️️✔️️✔️️ |
"Your effort to remain what you are is what limits you." ~ Puppet Master
Techie5879 (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

Back from the Dead!

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 04:39:26 PM

Here in Bitcointalk Marketplace>Services, there are demand for blogging/writing services every once in a while. You may frequently bump your thread up as well to catch the attention of potential customers visiting this child board. Just be wary of who you are doing business with as there are sketchy members here that would exploit newbies like you and let you service them for free and just disappear.

I maybe a newbie here on the forum, but am not one outside, in the internet
maxdeielle

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 06:48:51 PM

You can put some Portfolio for this one to attract people.
BCT

Activity: 213
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 08:06:23 PM

How much shall you take for a 500 word article?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: