Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:41:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: why is it so hard to buy bitcoin  (Read 30153 times)
Achargeturry78

Activity: 630
Merit: 267

Just follow the rules

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 07:11:13 AM

I think it is hard to purchase bitcoin in light of the fact that many individuals are not yet mindful of it. They don't recognize what is it and the employments of it. So it is troublesome additionally to change over it into fiat. I trust soon many individuals will know about it so utilizing bitcoin will be more helpful for us.
Bitcoin can easily purchased on exchanges like poloniex and bittrex. but lack of knowledge to bitcoin is not a valid reason to tell us that it is hard to buy bitcoin where in fact theres a lot of exchanges that you can buy bitcoin. you can buy it by the use of fiat money or some other altcoins.
I think there are some places or country that honestly its hard to buy bitcoins base in my research before.. because bitcoin in their country are prohibited..
unlike here in my country that you can buy bitcoin instantly using our local exchange site here or look at india they have also zebpay where they can buy bitcoin or sell their bitcoin..
So i think only selected country has able to buy bitcoin not all countries..

As for this, we all know that exchanges is accessible for all the countries. or if your government from your country blocked this exchange sites, you can actually use vpn's. I know that US doesnt allow its people to participate from the ICO's but some may get involved in as they use VPN.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
freebutcaged

Activity: 588
Merit: 541

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 09:31:39 AM

My point exactly, if I could provide the required identification and all of the other stuff then I wouldn't be needing to use Bitcoin

In the first place, that's why I have decided to earn Bitcoin instead, either by sports betting or a small sum in signature campaigns.

I usually buy on the spot price from my brother as he is a verified trader and has access to coins 24/7. first problem every newbie

Faces when entering crypto is the issue with purchasing it using fiat payment processors, not that there are no where to buy.

You could easily try visiting localbitcoins but they charge a high fee or simply their conversion rate is way higher than market.

But once you are passed the initial barrier you'll literally start rolling in markets, so only way is through experience.
prieaji

Activity: 152
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 09:55:09 AM

What to use the normal exchange, what need to use confirming a one time ID let me no trouble to buy bitcoin.
cram03

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 10:10:27 AM

Well in your place it is hard but here in the Philippines they are so buy able anywere 7-11 store you can pay them and they will send you a bitcoins of course.
It is hard one reason is because it is decentralized , no taxes paying in the government and also it is fully secured and untraceable that's why it is so hard hard to buy bitcoins.
BitcoinzB

Activity: 210

💰💰💰💰

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 11:48:24 AM

I understand businesses like localbitcoins (that OP mentioned) having to throughly validate accounts with ID to try and keep fraud attempts to the lowest possible. But I wouldn't consider that as making "hard" to purchase bitcoin, rather making it more safe for both who sells and who buys.
As in every deal made online between 2 private individuals, both are taking a risk and the business as an escrow needs to mitigate it
Gumpfire

Activity: 378
Merit: 111

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 12:05:45 PM

I have not really bought any bitcoin in a while, i have been mostly trading this last year.  but i have been trying to buy today from localbitcoins and bittylicious and it has been a real challenge.  they want photos of me holding cards on localbitcoins and on bitty they need about 4 different forms of id, what is going on. 

this is seriously restrictive to anyone wanting to get into bitcoin,  like its meant to be pseudonymous but if the gate ways into bitcoin dont allow that people will be put off.    Huh
It's because there is no locoal exhchanger in your country yet. Meanwhile in my country, I can buy bitcoin through 7-eleven without Identity verfication. However, selling your bitcoin for fiat money requires identity verification.
nethan1btc

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 12:25:29 PM
Last edit: May 30, 2017, 01:00:45 PM by nethan1btc

It's so hard to buy bitcoin if the price will increase in value at the marketplace and you cannot be assured how you gain good profit from expensive price. Price during buy and sell will not be stable at all times and there's no assurance of your funds to generate good profit in the future of your investments. So if you wanted to buy bitcoin you should buy during cheaper price and I can assure sooner time of your investments will gain profitable income when price strikes higher in the market value.
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 01:53:21 PM
Last edit: May 30, 2017, 02:14:55 PM by Ronaldcoin2017

It is hard to buy bitcoin becauase i really dont fully understand about it. I am on the stage of observation.and gathering  some more information on how to manage everything on this field..

And if there somebody should be willing to help me on
This case.. I will be thankfull to theme for they will helping someone who really want to know about this page called bitcoin.
stergium

Activity: 655
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 01:58:46 PM

Well in your place it is hard but here in the Philippines they are so buy able anywere 7-11 store you can pay them and they will send you a bitcoins of course.
It is hard one reason is because it is decentralized , no taxes paying in the government and also it is fully secured and untraceable that's why it is so hard hard to buy bitcoins.
i think in past it was difficult to buy bitcoin, but now when bitcoin has become more and more popular now i think bitcoin is available everywhere in the the world i think most of the people are using local exchanges to buy bitcoin which is one of the most easiest way of buying bitcoin. hope in future it will become more and more easy to buy bitcoin.
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2352
Merit: 339

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 02:05:51 PM

I think it is not that hard to buy bitcoin because you just need to create account on a wallet like coinbase then you can easily buy and sell bitcoin,litecoin and ethereum with that site and i think the only thing that is hard is finding our capital to buy some coins because they are almost very expensive for an average person who is earning below to average salary per month.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Achargeturry78

Activity: 630
Merit: 267

Just follow the rules

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 02:39:41 PM

I think it is not that hard to buy bitcoin because you just need to create account on a wallet like coinbase then you can easily buy and sell bitcoin,litecoin and ethereum with that site and i think the only thing that is hard is finding our capital to buy some coins because they are almost very expensive for an average person who is earning below to average salary per month.

More easy if you create an account on your local exchange because it is from your country. like for us here in the philippines, we have coins.ph where they allow you to buy bitcoin by using some remittance centers and also can buy using prepaid loads. We are going on the future of currency so innovation is one of the main thing that we need to make bitcoin more accessible.
ProzCoin

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 04:30:09 PM

I think it is hard to purchase bitcoin in light of the fact that many individuals are not yet mindful of it. They don't recognize what is it and the employments of it. So it is troublesome additionally to change over it into fiat. I trust soon many individuals will know about it so utilizing bitcoin will be more helpful for us.
Bitcoin can easily purchased on exchanges like poloniex and bittrex. but lack of knowledge to bitcoin is not a valid reason to tell us that it is hard to buy bitcoin where in fact theres a lot of exchanges that you can buy bitcoin. you can buy it by the use of fiat money or some other altcoins.
LOL. How? How can I use fiat money to buy bitcoin on exchanges? What a stupid person. Only a few exchange like coinbase or kraken allow people to buy bitcoin with fiat and credit cards

Angel777

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 04:57:24 PM

People will keep bitcoin because bitcoin is profitable now for every bitcoiner.It's better to hold it now because of the time people waiting for the bombing increase of the price in a few months.
Only people on emergency needs will sold their bitcoins because bitcoin savers will wait for the day of selleng bitcoin high price for a big profit of them.
Csmiami
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1319

I'm sometimes known as "miniadmin"

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2017, 05:02:34 PM

People will keep bitcoin because bitcoin is profitable now for every bitcoiner.It's better to hold it now because of the time people waiting for the bombing increase of the price in a few months.
Only people on emergency needs will sold their bitcoins because bitcoin savers will wait for the day of selleng bitcoin high price for a big profit of them.
But if people only held their balance, the number of transactions would fall and the value of bitcoin would fall quite fast. There is people making real profit just from trading, and that helps to keep the net alive. Another way of getting BTC in quite an easy way, is using ATMs. They have a 6% extra commision (but compared to the one people usually put on localbitcoins it is not that high).

Xavofat

Activity: 938
Merit: 559

Did you see that ludicrous display last night?

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 07:42:55 PM

My point exactly, if I could provide the required identification and all of the other stuff then I wouldn't be needing to use Bitcoin
Identification isn't always required.  As long as you're free enough, you can just go and trade on LocalBitcoins instead.  That's how Bitcoin can remain peer-to-peer - by exchanging with other peer-to-peer systems like physical cash.
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 08:22:36 PM

But if people only held their balance, the number of transactions would fall and the value of bitcoin would fall quite fast. There is people making real profit just from trading, and that helps to keep the net alive. Another way of getting BTC in quite an easy way, is using ATMs. They have a 6% extra commision (but compared to the one people usually put on localbitcoins it is not that high).

I think from my perspective, holding bitcoin will not make the price of it fall, on the contrary it will make the price goes higher because you are not spending it, thus your bitcoin is not going back to the market or the ecosystem, making bitcoin scarce so the price of it will go higher.
farharhadi

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 09:20:44 PM

If you use USD currency and want Yen you do not have to swap them. You can directly work for yen as well as bitcoin. And you also can get a service that you can use to get it.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 12:34:41 AM

More easy if you create an account on your local exchange because it is from your country. like for us here in the philippines, we have coins.ph where they allow you to buy bitcoin by using some remittance centers and also can buy using prepaid loads. We are going on the future of currency so innovation is one of the main thing that we need to make bitcoin more accessible.
Having an exchange like that is a good sign that your country is starting to notice bitcoin because that site like you said coinsph is more like a good site because i watch and do research about that because i got curious about that site and it is made for the filipinos who are using bitcoin and they also have a feature that you can pay your bills using their service a good exchange to have.
Renji Abarai

Activity: 230

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 01:52:56 AM

As of now, it is not hard to buy a bitcoin since you can buy anytime at any online cryptocurrency exchanges. The only problem is the price. It is very expensive now as of this time. Though it is expensive but it is legit while buying it elsewhere,there is a big chance that you might get scammed.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ JOIN WHITELIST ]
▬        ICO  >  May 5th - June 4th        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
choppork

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 03:27:41 AM

As of now, it is not hard to buy a bitcoin since you can buy anytime at any online cryptocurrency exchanges. The only problem is the price. It is very expensive now as of this time. Though it is expensive but it is legit while buying it elsewhere,there is a big chance that you might get scammed.

To be honest, if you're not going to buy at this price because it's expensive, then you'd end up dying not ever being able to buy bitcoins at all. The price is just going to increase and increase. There will be some downtrends but ultimately the price is increasing. Like the saying goes, the best time to buy bitcoins was when it was just a couple of cents per piece, the second best time is today.

Bitcoin will continue to be expensive. The time when people can afford to buy a couple of coins is long gone. We're only going to go back to that price when bitcoin goes down and people have migrated to another coin. That's when bitcoin would continue to dump and dump.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: