Bitcoin Forum
July 31, 2024, 10:20:05 AM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: why is it so hard to buy bitcoin  (Read 30153 times)
loopes

Activity: 952
Merit: 323

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 02:03:42 AM

I have not really bought any bitcoin in a while, i have been mostly trading this last year.  but i have been trying to buy today from localbitcoins and bittylicious and it has been a real challenge.  they want photos of me holding cards on localbitcoins and on bitty they need about 4 different forms of id, what is going on. 

this is seriously restrictive to anyone wanting to get into bitcoin,  like its meant to be pseudonymous but if the gate ways into bitcoin dont allow that people will be put off.    Huh
the biggest local exchange site in my country (crypto related) also required to everyone to give personal identity if wanna buy bitcoin or deposit, in other words we need to verification our personal identity for security purposes. i agree with you that this way is not match with bitcoin features about anonymity.

|||
IDO PARTNER
▄▄▄▀▀▀██▄▄
████▀▀░▀███
███▌████▐███
███▌████████▌
███▌█████████
███▌█████████
███▌████▐███▌
▄▄▄▄▄█▀░███▀
▀▀██▀▄██▀▀
DAOStarter
IEO PARTNER
▄███▄
▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
██░░░░░░▀▀
██░░▀██▄▄░░
▀██▄▄▀▀██▄
░░▀▀██▄░░██
▄▄░░░░░░██
▀██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀███▀
Coinstore
LISTING
██▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀█
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▐▐▌
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▌█
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█▄
███▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▀█▐▌
██▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄░░▐██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█▄▀
░▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀

▄███▄░▄███▄
▄██████████▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▀███████████████▀
BitMart
MEXC
DEX PARTNERS

░▀▄░█▀▀▄▄▄
░▀▄▀████▀███▄
██▀██████▄▄▄▄▀
███░░▀████▀▀██▄
▄█████████░█▄░▀
█▀█▄███▀▀█████
▀▀▀░▀█▀▀▄████
██████▀░▀▄

█████▄▄▄▄▀
██▄▀█████▀░░▄▄
░▀█▄████▀███▄▀▀
▀█▄▀▀█▀█▀▄░▀████▀
█▄██▄░▀▄▀▄▀██▀▀
██▀▀
UNISWAP
LobsterSwap
Therly

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 10:32:55 AM

What type of payment strategy are you trying to use? I by no means experienced any troubles making use of financial institutions deposits or face to encounter trade, if you are trying to purchase bitcoin with paypal be ready to confront lots of difficulties and terrible rates, there are heaps of scammers and men and women need to have to protect them selves.
fiomcorka

Activity: 496
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 06:27:16 AM

What kind of payment strategy are you striving to use? I never ever had any problems making use of banks deposits or experience to face trade, if you are striving to buy bitcoin with paypal be ready to confront lots of troubles and terrible charges, there are tons of scammers and people want to safeguard by themselves.
I will agree to what you have said. There is hardly any issue and difficulty in buying Bitcoins. I think you need to choose the correct option amongst all the options which are available to you in order to buy the Bitcoins.

You can take guidance from the experts and you need to be well aware of all the scammers sitting around.
Aganythe

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 10:03:14 AM

I have tried out to buy bitcoins once when I was essential to transfer big cash to abroad. I needed just to skip taxes and expenses of ordinary financial institutions, but i just couldn't - the procedure just couldn't be presented. Soon after this fail I did not consider to get bitcoins, I just made the decision to put on aspect some % of my month-to-month earnings and that's it.
bitcub

Activity: 952
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2017, 10:09:43 AM

Just follow the rules dude. This is just a security measure of your local exchange to prevent or minimize theft, and buying bitcoin from stolen money.
Just like you I did the same. I made a selfie of my self while holding my ID.

I have not really bought any bitcoin in a while, i have been mostly trading this last year.  but i have been trying to buy today from localbitcoins and bittylicious and it has been a real challenge.  they want photos of me holding cards on localbitcoins and on bitty they need about 4 different forms of id, what is going on.  

this is seriously restrictive to anyone wanting to get into bitcoin,  like its meant to be pseudonymous but if the gate ways into bitcoin dont allow that people will be put off.    Huh

Vikingr

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 10:53:03 PM

Just follow the rules dude. This is just a security measure of your local exchange to prevent or minimize theft, and buying bitcoin from stolen money.
Just like you I did the same. I made a selfie of my self while holding my ID.

I have not really bought any bitcoin in a while, i have been mostly trading this last year.  but i have been trying to buy today from localbitcoins and bittylicious and it has been a real challenge.  they want photos of me holding cards on localbitcoins and on bitty they need about 4 different forms of id, what is going on.  

this is seriously restrictive to anyone wanting to get into bitcoin,  like its meant to be pseudonymous but if the gate ways into bitcoin dont allow that people will be put off.    Huh
I will suggest him the same. Rules are made for our security and welfare and I think we should not have any problem in following them. There is nothing wrong in proving your ID if you are not involved in any illegal activity and the money you are using for buying bitcoins is you’re hard earned money.
WatchMaker

Activity: 518
Merit: 104

PUFFY FINANCE

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 11:29:00 PM

whenever the demand is higher than the supply that is what is going to happen.
meaning too much demand of anything leads to inflation in the price of that commodity.

Swap & Trade Tokens, Enjoy Great Yield & APYs
▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬  PUFFY FINANCE  ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬
▬▬▬JOIN PRIVATE SALE▬▬▬ >>Early Opportunity<<▬▬▬
Boknoyz

Activity: 358
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 03:38:06 AM

because of the value of coin is going well to increase always. but this is the right time to buy bitcoin there are problems bitcoin in china. that's why I ready to buy bitcoin.
KnightElite

Activity: 924
Merit: 275

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 06:30:53 AM

The reason why it is becoming hars to buy bitckins everyday is because the price of the bitcoin is continuing to rise up and the value also is increasing. The bitcoin is now expensive.
sariz12

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 08:10:27 AM

I have not really bought any bitcoin in a while, i have been mostly trading this last year.  but i have been trying to buy today from localbitcoins and bittylicious and it has been a real challenge.  they want photos of me holding cards on localbitcoins and on bitty they need about 4 different forms of id, what is going on. 

this is seriously restrictive to anyone wanting to get into bitcoin,  like its meant to be pseudonymous but if the gate ways into bitcoin dont allow that people will be put off.    Huh
yes is too hard to buy bitcoin because the price of bitcoin is not stable, sometime it is high, sometimes it is low, so too difficult to buy, you didnt regognize the value,
GlassMaster

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 08:18:03 AM

The reason why it is becoming hars to buy bitckins everyday is because the price of the bitcoin is continuing to rise up and the value also is increasing. The bitcoin is now expensive.

Yes, bitcoin is now too expensive to be afforded by a person with a small income without prejudice to their family budget. It also becomes very difficult to earn it.

Supebox

Activity: 89

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 08:22:30 AM
Last edit: September 25, 2017, 08:21:29 AM by Supebox

yes is too hard to buy bitcoin because the price of bitcoin is not stable, sometime it is high, sometimes it is low, so too difficult to buy, you didnt regognize the value,
Do not make this a problem because there are many other markets that are anonymous and decentralized, currently buying bitcoins is very easy and less than half an hour of confirmation, no problem for me because buy bitcoin can also be through trusted friends or indie market, many ways to facilitate bitcoin transactions.
jamids

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 08:25:54 AM

the biggest local exchange site in my country (crypto related) also required to everyone to give personal identity if wanna buy bitcoin or deposit, in other words we need to verification our personal identity for security purposes. i agree with you that this way is not match with bitcoin features about anonymity.

You have no choice then but to follow the rules of your country if you really want to have bitcoin. I believe the exchanges are doing it as well for their protection in case the user of their site do something that is prohibited in your country and they can easily track the person doing it. It is the regulation so you have no chance but to follow it unless you have other way to have bitcoin by not using the local exchange you mentioned.

JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 10575

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 08:26:01 AM

Yes, bitcoin is now too expensive to be afforded by a person with a small income without prejudice to their family budget. It also becomes very difficult to earn it.

That's ridiculous.

You can buy $5 per week if you like, and you just have to figure an amount that works for you and live within your means.

Accordingly, if you place a certain amount of money into bitcoin (whether that is $5 per week or $50 per week or some other affordable amount), then that money is likely to retain its value in a decent way over a 3 year, or 5 year or 10 year period of time... and if you place small amounts on a weekly basis, you may not notice it different; however, over the years, the amount will add up and assist you in accumulating a decent sized investment, even if the weekly amount seems kind of low to start with.

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
TravisNeko

Activity: 85

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 08:31:47 AM

whenever the demand is higher than the supply that is what is going to happen.
meaning too much demand of anything leads to inflation in the price of that commodity.

Wow those are some wise words my man. A friend of mine told me that because china banned bitcoins all bitcoin users would lose a lot of money is this true?
NovaNewbium

Activity: 26

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 09:27:30 AM

It is not so hard you can buy with bitcoins on your blockchain wallet. It is safer than buying on the internet there are a lot of scammers. Nearly everyone i knew from it are scamming they don't send the coins to you. They are saying that they forgot it or they are saying just that they bought this account for 10 dollars to scam you.
Sir Legend

Activity: 1792
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 09:36:47 AM

because of the value of coin is going well to increase always. but this is the right time to buy bitcoin there are problems bitcoin in china. that's why I ready to buy bitcoin.
If we want to get profit of course can not delay again to buy bitcoin, if we delay the price will continue to rise and will feel heavy to buy bitcoin. Buying bitcoin immediately is better and never to waiting the price cheap.
yurekaa

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 10:30:02 AM

i never think about "i must buy bitcoin" but i will think how to get it without take my money. so here we are. stay at this forum everyday.
what the function of bitcoin? many people will say to get money from it. its better you search, get it than you buy it

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
eloymjb

Activity: 247
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 10:38:33 AM

i can easily buy bitcoin. or exchange it in my wallet. what hard is. the risk and fear when bitcoin is going down and my money is lost. because in small time people like me all amount of money is worth it. even centavos or scratch to others.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WORLDOPOLY ◈     ▐   FACEBOOKANN THREADTELEGRAM TWITTER INSTAGRAM           ▌    JOIN OUR ICO  26 Feb-21 Jun
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
henmark

Activity: 786
Merit: 270

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 11:50:08 AM

What kind of payment strategy are you striving to use? I never ever had any problems making use of banks deposits or experience to face trade, if you are striving to buy bitcoin with paypal be ready to confront lots of troubles and terrible charges, there are tons of scammers and people want to safeguard by themselves.
I will agree to what you have said. There is hardly any issue and difficulty in buying Bitcoins. I think you need to choose the correct option amongst all the options which are available to you in order to buy the Bitcoins.

You can take guidance from the experts and you need to be well aware of all the scammers sitting around.
Indeed! There is a lot of difficulty for the ones who do not have enough resources to afford buying Bitcoins. I think the only reason behind it is the market price of Bitcoin which is very much high that not everybody can afford to buy it. But there are many other ways as well through which you can earn Bitcoin like Signature Campaign.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: