Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 02:45:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: why is it so hard to buy bitcoin  (Read 30153 times)
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 01:58:07 PM

What kind of payment strategy are you striving to use? I never ever had any problems making use of banks deposits or experience to face trade, if you are striving to buy bitcoin with paypal be ready to confront lots of troubles and terrible charges, there are tons of scammers and people want to safeguard by themselves.
I will agree to what you have said. There is hardly any issue and difficulty in buying Bitcoins. I think you need to choose the correct option amongst all the options which are available to you in order to buy the Bitcoins.

You can take guidance from the experts and you need to be well aware of all the scammers sitting around.
Indeed! There is a lot of difficulty for the ones who do not have enough resources to afford buying Bitcoins. I think the only reason behind it is the market price of Bitcoin which is very much high that not everybody can afford to buy it. But there are many other ways as well through which you can earn Bitcoin like Signature Campaign.
It doesn't require those people to buy a whole bitcoin because if they are going to buy bitcoin as a whole with the current price right now then we can say that it is impossible for an ordinary person to buy it because it is too expensive for an average person who has an average type of earning and capital. So the recommended thing to do is to just buy a small piece of bitcoin and increase it whenever they want.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 10:55:06 PM

Just follow the rules dude. This is just a security measure of your local exchange to prevent or minimize theft, and buying bitcoin from stolen money.
Just like you I did the same. I made a selfie of my self while holding my ID.

I have not really bought any bitcoin in a while, i have been mostly trading this last year.  but i have been trying to buy today from localbitcoins and bittylicious and it has been a real challenge.  they want photos of me holding cards on localbitcoins and on bitty they need about 4 different forms of id, what is going on.  

this is seriously restrictive to anyone wanting to get into bitcoin,  like its meant to be pseudonymous but if the gate ways into bitcoin dont allow that people will be put off.    Huh
The price is the reason that buying bitcoin is so hard. Otherwise I don’t that there will be any other reason apart from the price. If somebody thinks that there are many more reasons too due to which buying bitcoin became hard, he may be right but to some extent. Because all the people in the world will want to invest in bitcoin because of the high return on investment and also easily usable worldwide.
bncbnc

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 11:03:00 PM

I have tried out to buy bitcoins once when I was essential to transfer big cash to abroad. I needed just to skip taxes and expenses of ordinary financial institutions, but i just couldn't - the procedure just couldn't be presented. Soon after this fail I did not consider to get bitcoins, I just made the decision to put on aspect some % of my month-to-month earnings and that's it.
I think the reason is simple the price. Bitcoin is so much expensive that a person like me will never buy even a single bitcoin. But yes I can buy the 10th part of it. But do you realize that buying the 10th part of one bitcoin will give me any profit? I don’t think so. That’s why I never think of investing in bitcoin. I am earning a very good income here in bitcoin forum and it is enough for me so spend my life.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
rocketbits

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 02:59:35 PM

What kind of payment strategy are you striving to use? I never ever had any problems making use of banks deposits or experience to face trade, if you are striving to buy bitcoin with paypal be ready to confront lots of troubles and terrible charges, there are tons of scammers and people want to safeguard by themselves.
I will agree to what you have said. There is hardly any issue and difficulty in buying Bitcoins. I think you need to choose the correct option amongst all the options which are available to you in order to buy the Bitcoins.

You can take guidance from the experts and you need to be well aware of all the scammers sitting around.
Yep! It is nothing out of the world when it comes to buying bitcoins. There are indeed varieties of methods via which you can buy bitcoins but again it depends on your convenience which one you are going to choose.

I believe that don’t consider anyone expert until and unless you don’t find them having sound knowledge or faithful. Scammers misuse innocent people by showing that they are helping them.
bittraffic

Activity: 2940
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 03:11:48 PM

YEs. It is so hard to buy bitcoin but too easy to earn them actually. I find it interesting why they find it hard when they can buy BTC with paypal. Forum users are trading BTC with paypal already, I myself do it but this requires reputation which is kinda hard to acquire here. Its best to just stick to localbitcoins if they are not into forums.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Alice Nuttal

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 12:53:02 PM

Buying bitcoin without id verification is kind of 'mission impossible' now. None of reputable exchanges will run risks as they should conform to certain requirements (aml, kyc, credit card data security). Some exchanges offer different account types with different verification levels (as with cex.io for example). The verification for basic account is not so demanding. But there are limits for deposits and withdrawals. As I see it, that's not really a problem when dealing with small amounts.
michnelli6

Activity: 365
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 05:11:25 AM

Indeed! There is a lot of difficulty for the ones who do not have enough resources to afford buying Bitcoins. I think the only reason behind it is the market price of Bitcoin which is very much high that not everybody can afford to buy it. But there are many other ways as well through which you can earn Bitcoin like Signature Campaign.
It doesn't require those people to buy a whole bitcoin because if they are going to buy bitcoin as a whole with the current price right now then we can say that it is impossible for an ordinary person to buy it because it is too expensive for an average person who has an average type of earning and capital. So the recommended thing to do is to just buy a small piece of bitcoin and increase it whenever they want.
If you think you can’t buy bitcoin, then wait for the price to fall at anytime and then buy in. I’m not much into buying Bitcoin, I prefer to work for it. Signature campaign, Twitter and trading are good ways to earn (though I don’t recommend much of trading).
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 10248

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 06:18:49 AM

If you think you can’t buy bitcoin, then wait for the price to fall at anytime and then buy in. I’m not much into buying Bitcoin, I prefer to work for it. Signature campaign, Twitter and trading are good ways to earn (though I don’t recommend much of trading).

I recommend that people do not only rely upon means to earn bitcoin, but to buy bitcoin from time to time.

If you do not have many bitcoin, and you are not earning very many bitcoins; however, you are earning dollars, then you should convert some of those dollars to bitcoin.  Dollar cost average buying on a regular basis (weekly is good), can prove to add up to a lot of bitcoin over time. 

Furthermore, if you are really conservative about bitcoin, then maybe you only put 1% of your total quasi-liquid money into bitcoin, but if you are somewhat aggressive, then you will put 10%, and if you are extremely aggressive, you will put 20% or more into bitcoin.

I have a hard time recommending quantities more than 20%, but I understand that the circumstances of people vary.

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
GrayFullbuster

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 06:32:44 AM

I have not really bought any bitcoin in a while, i have been mostly trading this last year.  but i have been trying to buy today from localbitcoins and bittylicious and it has been a real challenge.  they want photos of me holding cards on localbitcoins and on bitty they need about 4 different forms of id, what is going on. 

this is seriously restrictive to anyone wanting to get into bitcoin,  like its meant to be pseudonymous but if the gate ways into bitcoin dont allow that people will be put off.    Huh
Everyday, the value of the bitcoin is rising and it is the reason why it is now hard to buy bitcoins today. We should now buy many bitcoins today and we need to hold it and sell it in the future.

gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 09:34:49 AM

I have not really bought any bitcoin in a while, i have been mostly trading this last year.  but i have been trying to buy today from localbitcoins and bittylicious and it has been a real challenge.  they want photos of me holding cards on localbitcoins and on bitty they need about 4 different forms of id, what is going on. 

this is seriously restrictive to anyone wanting to get into bitcoin,  like its meant to be pseudonymous but if the gate ways into bitcoin dont allow that people will be put off.    Huh
Everyday, the value of the bitcoin is rising and it is the reason why it is now hard to buy bitcoins today. We should now buy many bitcoins today and we need to hold it and sell it in the future.

That hasn't happened to me yet though. Buy bitcoins from exchange sites like polo, bittrex and yobit. They don't really require you to send anything. Though yeah for you local wallet i think it's pretty strict. I had to go through several verification process. But that's not actually a bad thing since its for our own security anyways

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
EUROPEANTURK

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 09:49:09 AM

Yes you say true about  make  account harder for exchanges they want some documant for confirmation , it was not like that before, i think they need documant for security for users .
StarofBTC

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 12:11:53 PM

Yes you say true about  make  account harder for exchanges they want some documant for confirmation , it was not like that before, i think they need documant for security for users .
Verification of documents is a good thing and it is something for our own safety. On the other hand, as far as buying of Bitcoin is concerned I think there is hardly any problem in buying as many Bitcoins as you want to buy. The only thing you need to have is enough amount of resources and that’s all.
rosepetals

Activity: 650
Merit: 100

Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 09:39:52 PM

Bitcoin has rise up so high maybe they need all the requirements for safety purposes..even in the exchanger they also need government id's..but in the process as long as you comply all those requirements needed the next thing is to enjoy its benefits..as bitcoin now is rising!

Jameseversmile

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 09:45:18 PM

I don't think one will consider it hard to get, except if u want to remain anonymous. If u are ready for verifications u can always get bitcoin except if u are from China
alfs75

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

platform for everyday business

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 10:37:22 PM

Its so hard to buy now a bitcoin because its to expensive and the stock market  now in the black chain is so few,others trade it into other alternating coins,and other are hoard there stock,so of we if we have now a bitcoins its better we hoard,and we trade the other to altcoins for investment.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
MakeMoneyBtc

Activity: 1092
Merit: 117

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 10:51:10 PM

Buying bitcoin without id verification is kind of 'mission impossible' now. None of reputable exchanges will run risks as they should conform to certain requirements (aml, kyc, credit card data security). Some exchanges offer different account types with different verification levels (as with cex.io for example). The verification for basic account is not so demanding. But there are limits for deposits and withdrawals. As I see it, that's not really a problem when dealing with small amounts.
Buying bitcoin without id verification is easier than it has ever been. Now you can buy bitcoins but meeting with local persons who exchange bitcoin for real money. Also you can buy bitcoins through bank transfer from different persons. There are a lot of trusted guys and there should be no problem at all
The only problem would be the fees wich depends on every person
passwordnow

Activity: 2940
Merit: 571

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 10:55:34 PM

I don't think one will consider it hard to get, except if u want to remain anonymous. If u are ready for verifications u can always get bitcoin except if u are from China

Yap, those exchanges that are requiring identifications can trust you now to buy bitcoins whenever you want. But if you are using a shitty exchange like yobit then you'll really have trouble for purchasing your bitcoins. And not only bitcoin is the one that's having problem there and also many coins. Not only with the deposits but mostly with the withdrawals.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Cocobrayy

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 11:11:15 PM

yes, for security and convenience for its users. From people who want to maliciously, they ask for your complete documents, so that everything is safe and under control if there is anything suspicious. so users feel safe and comfortable.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 12:35:49 AM

Yap, those exchanges that are requiring identifications can trust you now to buy bitcoins whenever you want. But if you are using a shitty exchange like yobit then you'll really have trouble for purchasing your bitcoins. And not only bitcoin is the one that's having problem there and also many coins. Not only with the deposits but mostly with the withdrawals.
Yobit have some issues for the coins out there and also for the withdrawals but the Yobit team are always working hard to solve the problems that they currently have in their exchange. I am trading in Yobit also and based on my experience, i don't encounter any problem with their exchange and in fact, Yobit is one of my favorite because it is fast to make profit there.
szpalata

Activity: 686
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 12:51:35 AM

yes, for security and convenience for its users. From people who want to maliciously, they ask for your complete documents, so that everything is safe and under control if there is anything suspicious. so users feel safe and comfortable.

Exactly so you'd have to sacrifice your time for bureaucracy and security because the customers are the same people who will blame the exchanges should something go wrong or they get hacked.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: