Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 01:41:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: why is it so hard to buy bitcoin  (Read 30153 times)
gunungkembar

Activity: 575
Merit: 43

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 10:27:34 AM

I have not really bought any bitcoin in a while, i have been mostly trading this last year.  but i have been trying to buy today from localbitcoins and bittylicious and it has been a real challenge.  they want photos of me holding cards on localbitcoins and on bitty they need about 4 different forms of id, what is going on. 

this is seriously restrictive to anyone wanting to get into bitcoin,  like its meant to be pseudonymous but if the gate ways into bitcoin dont allow that people will be put off.    Huh

very difficult to buy bitcoin because bitcoin every day the price is more expensive, if you know the total supply bitcoin is very limited, but the demand from the market is very much, it makes bitcoin hard to get and more expensive.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
Hotel_Prodeo

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 10:51:01 AM

As long as there is no intention to succeed and gain profit from bitcoin certainly feels hard for anyone to invest bitcoin, this is what makes people continue to doubt and finally regret because the price of bitcoin more expensive.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
4U

Activity: 195
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 11:32:43 AM

I have not really bought any bitcoin in a while, i have been mostly trading this last year.  but i have been trying to buy today from localbitcoins and bittylicious and it has been a real challenge.  they want photos of me holding cards on localbitcoins and on bitty they need about 4 different forms of id, what is going on. 

this is seriously restrictive to anyone wanting to get into bitcoin,  like its meant to be pseudonymous but if the gate ways into bitcoin dont allow that people will be put off.    Huh
There are many reasons why Bitcoin is so scarce. You also know that Bitcoin is created a lot but the number is limited and it has been scattered all over the world so the retention of some BTC is impossible. In addition, the price of a BTC is very high, so buying it becomes more difficult than buying gold or silver. In addition, some large investors have bought and hoarded a large number of BTCs, so the lack of market shares is a possibility.
I think we should look at it as a positive thing about bitcoin and we should not feel sad for the low amount of supply of bitcoin that are widely scattered in the world and in fact, we should be happy and we should get motivated to get more bitcoin because at the end of the day, we are the one who will benefit for holding bitcoin because if the supply of bitcoin will become low and lower in the next years and if the demand will continue to go up then it is an easy profit for us based on the law of demand and supply.
Yes I agree with you we should not look to the hard things of bitcoin there are a lot of things that bitcoin make easy for the people and people are taking advantage of it and I don’t think so that bitcoin is hard to buy I did not face any difficulty to buying bitcoin and if someone are facing difficulties so I will advise them to learn about bitcoin properly hope then it will easy for them to buy bitcoins.
KuromaYoichi

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 11:50:29 AM

It's not hard at all to buy bitcoin and i don't think giving them some verification really matter. They only want to make sure that the buyer / seller is legit and won't cause trouble in the future. In my local exchange the users also have to do some verification to increase their daily limit.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
miltonpogi

Activity: 245
Merit: 11

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 01:22:22 PM

In my experience, I have never been bought bitcoin for a while because I don't have enough budget to invest in bitcoin, the only things that I have is satoshi and litoshi those two things is the result of the faucet that I've been doing in internet, but if I will  have the budget to buy bitcoin i will buy it using
application like coin.ph, because in this application you will easily buy bitcoin by converting your money in PHP wallet to BTC wallet, but for me the main reason why people experiencing insaneness in buying bitcoin is that they have no idea on how to buy and they had no money to invest.

Bestpromoter

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 01:56:39 PM

it is not now hard to buy bitcoin because there are some stores that are now selling bitcoin and also accepting bitcoins, but we we must also consider that there are some country that aren't accepting bitcoin that is why it is too hard to bitcoin.
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:04:10 PM

It is not really hard if you use Coinbase - OR IS IT? 

All you have to do is get approved by some government licsensed entity.
Give them your ID and have it confirmed that you are who you say you are etc,
Give them you ID again and again - because the automated system can not read your ID.
Give them your bank account numbers for payment
Pay transaction fees...  and wait for transaction to be approved.

Not hard at all...
Well those are the rules for using fiat because fiat is not yours. You may use dollars to store your wealth under the rules laid out by the owner/issuer, the federal reserve. So if you are into bitcoin as a way to get more fiat dollars then get used to following rules.
Bitcoin is not the problem, IMO. Neither is fiat. It is this back and forth that eats your profits. Besides, why would you want your fiat back when you have better money?

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
Gaff

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:10:55 PM

It's not hard at all to buy bitcoin and i don't think giving them some verification really matter. They only want to make sure that the buyer / seller is legit and won't cause trouble in the future. In my local exchange the users also have to do some verification to increase their daily limit.
That's your opinion because maybe in your situation right npw you have a lot of sources specially with bitcoin. To be honest,I don't have such big amount pf bitcoin to share but it is worth trying. I can say that it is hard to buy bitcoin this time because I don't have enough income to buy for it. In other words,I don't have the budget to buy bitcoin. The only way I can do for now is to wait my turn to buy bitcoin someday. I have to hold many bitcoins first before I do the second move which is buying of course. I know in time I can buy bitcoin and I won't regret of buying it.
PrinceCaspian

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:22:41 PM

It really depends on the country that you are living in because you can buy more bitcoin without going into a verification process but if you really want an easy way to do buy bitcoin then buy directly from a person and do meetup so you can secure the bitcoin and the payment without having problems.

▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
   ▄████████████████████████▄████████████████████████████████████▀▀███▄
  █████████▀        ▀███████████████▀         ▀████   ██████   ██████▀██     ███████████▄    ██████████   ███████████▄
 █████████    ▄▄▄▄    █████████████▀   ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███    █████   ██████████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀████
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███     ████   ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███       ███
██████████   ▀█████▄▄▄█████████████   ███████   ███      ███   ████████████            ███   ███          ███       ███
███████████▄    ▀▀█████████████████   ███████   ███   █   ██   ████████████            ███   ███  █████   ███      ▄███
██████████████▄▄    ▀██████████████   ███████   ███   ██   █   ████████████            ███   ███  ▀▀▀▀▀   ███    █████▀
██████████▀▀▀█████▄   █████████████   ███████   ███   ███      ████████████            ███   ███          ███     ███
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███   ████     ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███      ███
 █████████    ▀▀▀▀    █████████████▄   ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███   █████    ██████████    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███       ███
  █████████▄        ▄███████████████▄         ▄████   ██████   ██████▄██     ███████████▀    ██████████   ███        ███
   ▀████████████████████████▀████████████████████████████████████▄▄███▀
      ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

HIGH-SECURE PAYMENT ALGORITHM FOR E-COMMERCE
█████|     Telegram     |     Twitter     |     Medium     |     Youtube     |     Facebook     |█████

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER
ANN Thread

PRIVATE SALE...MARCH 10
PRE-SALE▬▬▬.MARCH 25
CROWDSALE.APRIL 11
waynechong1995

Activity: 644
Merit: 117

swing!

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 02:28:17 PM

Fiats you are using to buy BTC is subjected to your government anyway, they should have to rights to know they are not being laundered and since Bitcoin is pseudonymous, the only way is to verify your identity or else these service provider would face legal issues.

Btw 4 identity documents is unacceptable for me too, which site was that? I think the documents should only be detailed when the volume is huge, LUNO needs papers when you cashing more than $1000.

kamotharnn

Activity: 229

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 03:08:57 PM

It is not really hard if you use Coinbase - OR IS IT? 

All you have to do is get approved by some government licsensed entity.
Give them your ID and have it confirmed that you are who you say you are etc,
Give them you ID again and again - because the automated system can not read your ID.
Give them your bank account numbers for payment
Pay transaction fees...  and wait for transaction to be approved.

Not hard at all...
It still depends on where you live. I live in a country where coinbase does not support buying/selling bitcoin. Moreover, the price on coinbase is quite high. There are many platform provide you a cheaper price of bitcoin. Use them and you can save a great amount of money
Hoganye

Activity: 625
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 05:25:55 PM

There are many reasons why Bitcoin is so scarce. You also know that Bitcoin is created a lot but the number is limited and it has been scattered all over the world so the retention of some BTC is impossible. In addition, the price of a BTC is very high, so buying it becomes more difficult than buying gold or silver. In addition, some large investors have bought and hoarded a large number of BTCs, so the lack of market shares is a possibility.
I think we should look at it as a positive thing about bitcoin and we should not feel sad for the low amount of supply of bitcoin that are widely scattered in the world and in fact, we should be happy and we should get motivated to get more bitcoin because at the end of the day, we are the one who will benefit for holding bitcoin because if the supply of bitcoin will become low and lower in the next years and if the demand will continue to go up then it is an easy profit for us based on the law of demand and supply.
Yes I agree with you we should not look to the hard things of bitcoin there are a lot of things that bitcoin make easy for the people and people are taking advantage of it and I don’t think so that bitcoin is hard to buy I did not face any difficulty to buying bitcoin and if someone are facing difficulties so I will advise them to learn about bitcoin properly hope then it will easy for them to buy bitcoins.
You just need to have a handsome amount of money to buy Bitcoin, it is the requirement to buy Bitcoin. And in my opinion, I think it is also the reason make others have hard to buy Bitcoin because the price of Bitcoin is very high at now.
bitgov

Activity: 1554
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 05:33:07 PM

very difficult to buy bitcoin because bitcoin every day the price is more expensive, if you know the total supply bitcoin is very limited, but the demand from the market is very much, it makes bitcoin hard to get and more expensive.
The fact that it is becoming more expensive makes it most likely to grow on the market, but the fact that we say it is more expensive should encourage the investment in it.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
Biggapp

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 05:51:59 PM

As long as there is no intention to succeed and gain profit from bitcoin certainly feels hard for anyone to invest bitcoin, this is what makes people continue to doubt and finally regret because the price of bitcoin more expensive.
You are right a lot of the people are spending the meaningless life because the price of the bitcoin is not now giving the profit to all the people the importance of the bitcoin is getting high and the government so be patience and then buy the bitcoin to be able to increase your money and then be the part of the bitcoin so hold the bitcoin and try to be succeed in the future in the bitcoin increasing strategy.
pavelkdr

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 06:42:16 PM

It is not difficult to purchase bitcoins. Hand a person money, they send you bitcoins, carried out! These days Bitcoin appears to have entered a kind of equilibrium. On the a single hand, it has largely purged ...
xFGND

Activity: 137

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 06:49:44 PM

Because bitcoin is not reversible. Traditional payment is, like credit card / bank / paypal. That's why you only see exchanges between the two with very high fees.
Gozie51

Activity: 2520
Merit: 624

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 07:29:03 PM

Those measurements are basically for security purposes. Everybody wants to protect what they have, even when you want to open a simple bitcoin site, you get different restrictions. It is to avoid fraud and to frustrate fraudulent motives.

Hence, to ensure someone with genuine motives should be able to pass the huddles.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
Silvercell

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 08:02:41 PM

i believe at present buying bitcoin is hard because the bitcoin price is so high,over $5000

▒██████████████████████▄▄▄
    ▐███████████████████████████▓▄
                         ▀▀███████▓▄
    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀ ▐███▄   ██████▌
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░  ▄▄  █████▌
    ▐██████████████████████▄▀██▄ █████▌
    ▓▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▌    ▐█████
                        █████▌▐█▌ ▒████
                       ▓█████ ▐▀  █████
    ▐███████████████████████▀▄▄▄ ▐█████
    ▐█████████████████████▀ ▓██ ▐█████▌
    ▄                   ▄▄▄    ▓█████░
    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀ ▐▀▀▀  ▄▄█████▀▀
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀
    ▐██████████████████████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DRIFE

▄██████▄
             ▄██████████▄
             ████    ████
             ████▄▄▄▄████
              ██████████

▄   ▀██████▀
     ▄███▀       ▀██▀
    ▐████▄▄       ▐▌
      ▀█████████▄▄▄
         ▀████████████▄
           ██████████████
           ██████████████
         ▄██████████████
BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM
████  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●●  ████
       ▄█████▄▄
     █████▀█████
    ▐███▌   ▐███▌
    ▐████▄▄▄████▌
     ▀█████████▀
       ▀█████▀
         ███
       ▀███▄
                ▄█████
           ▄▄▄▄████████▀
      ▄▄████████████▀
     █████████████▌
    ▐█████████████▌
     ███████████████▄

▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
                 █████▀▀     ▀█████▄
                █████           █████
               █████             ████▌
        ▄███████████████████████████████████▄
      █████████████████████████████████████████
     ███████████████████████████████████████████
     █████████▀▀  ▀▀▀███████████▀▀  ▀▀▀█████████
      ██████▀   ▄▄▄   ▀███████▀   ▄▄▄   ▀██████
       ▀▀██▌  ▐█████   ███████  ▐█████   ███▀
               █████             █████
Milo_Kidd

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 08:55:15 PM

Maybe it depends on where you were buying your bitcoins. Cause there a lot of site where we can directly buy it.

mastica

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 09:45:19 PM

Thats normal bitcoin goes up and down, sure China baning ICO and exchanges were a hit to crypto world, but those were made to legalize the ICO as well provide a license to the exchanges to operate. A lot of money that were into altcoins is coming back to bitcoin due to the forks that are coming, November fork should be the main reason of bitcoin getting near the 5000 dollars already as well the China investors return.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: