Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:47:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: why is it so hard to buy bitcoin  (Read 30153 times)
mastica

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 10:42:15 PM

The only thing i dont like is to need my identy to buy bitcoin into the atm, i do understand thats a rule to bitcoin be legalized, and well the companie being able to say my costumers are xxx and they bought xxx of bitcoin. But bitcoin purpose is to keep us anonymous, otherwise we would have our face with our adress conected. But isnt soo hard to buy bitcoin at all, exchanges does provide already a easy system and you can buy with p2p some bitcoins as well.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Quidat

Activity: 2562
Merit: 539

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 10:53:11 PM

Thats normal bitcoin goes up and down, sure China baning ICO and exchanges were a hit to crypto world, but those were made to legalize the ICO as well provide a license to the exchanges to operate. A lot of money that were into altcoins is coming back to bitcoin due to the forks that are coming, November fork should be the main reason of bitcoin getting near the 5000 dollars already as well the China investors return.
If you do try up to understand on what op is asking on here then your reply would really be off-topic at all. Buying bitcoin is somehow hard specially when you don't have local exchange wallet on your country which you would end up on purchasing bitcoins on those exchanges that might really request some documentation for verifications specially when you purchasing some big amounts or you would able to reach out your limit.
Skyshark

Activity: 505
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 01:54:33 AM

I have not really bought any bitcoin in a while, i have been mostly trading this last year.  but i have been trying to buy today from localbitcoins and bittylicious and it has been a real challenge.  they want photos of me holding cards on localbitcoins and on bitty they need about 4 different forms of id, what is going on. 

this is seriously restrictive to anyone wanting to get into bitcoin,  like its meant to be pseudonymous but if the gate ways into bitcoin dont allow that people will be put off.    Huh

I think, its their form of security or just something for validation purposes, I think this is a way for them also to earn money out of people who are using bitcoin. Bitcoin users are just multiplying its number rapidly, so if they'd get money out of these people, they could get plenty!. Now when you sign up to their wallet and you wanna withdraw some money, the fees are just high.

rainezerr

Activity: 378

ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 02:47:21 AM

Thats normal bitcoin goes up and down, sure China baning ICO and exchanges were a hit to crypto world, but those were made to legalize the ICO as well provide a license to the exchanges to operate. A lot of money that were into altcoins is coming back to bitcoin due to the forks that are coming, November fork should be the main reason of bitcoin getting near the 5000 dollars already as well the China investors return.

There is an ups and down of bitcoin where the advantage is buying bitcoins at its lowest price and its not hard to earn bitcoin, You can join bounty campaigns to earn coins and exchange it to bitcoins so working hard will be an advantage for you.

Shishir99

Activity: 644
Merit: 379

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 07:47:38 PM

It is really hard to buy bitcoin nowadays because there are lots of fraud people.
It becomes more harder when bitcoin is illegal in your country.
I really buy bitcoin from the people i trust and also use escrow service.
croTek4

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

the Cat-a-clysm.

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 08:12:30 PM

When you buy Bitcoins online, you make a banking transaction. In exchange, you immediately receives Bitcoin. However, most banks allows you to cancel a transaction.
There has been a lot of cases of people buying tremendous amounts of bitcoins, then immediately calling off on the banking transaction; the bitcoins, however, are sent anyway and there's no way to get them back.

You have to provide IDs so that the Bitcoin reseller can find you, if you ever try to do that. They can't sue anonymous, but if you provide multiple IDs, pictures of yourself... well, now they know who holds.

It's just that. Theses datas are kept private, they just want an insurance for their money; they are companies after all

Catether is an open source mineable ERC20 Token, powered by Cates.
btcjocan

Activity: 658

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 10:16:09 PM

I can easily buy Bitcoins through exchangers. I never had any problems with it. You probably just bad service chosen. Find another

That's good to hear that you don't find it difficult in buying bitcoins in your country. Maybe to some people it's difficult because there's no bitcoin exchange in their country. So, you are very lucky that there's already existing bitcoin exchange in your country.
wahb

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 10:41:31 PM

I can easily buy Bitcoins through exchangers. I never had any problems with it. You probably just bad service chosen. Find another

That's good to hear that you don't find it difficult in buying bitcoins in your country. Maybe to some people it's difficult because there's no bitcoin exchange in their country. So, you are very lucky that there's already existing bitcoin exchange in your country.
I do not think that bitcoin purchasing may be difficult in any place, because if a person can purchase bitcoin in Afghanistan, which is still in war like condition, therefore i do not think that there will be any place bitcoin buying will be so much difficult.
dhampir-D

Activity: 454

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 10:57:57 PM

It depends on the type of service you're using. In some exchanges, that is quite simple, some of them even allow to buy with credit card.

If that is not enough flexibility for you, there are plenty of other options at localbitcoins.com
dmbragin

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 04:57:20 AM

The answer is relatively apparent. Nearly every single payment approach ( apart from bitcoin and cash ) are reversible. That funds can be stolen or billed again, in which as bitcoin is excellent when compared to people. It actually is well worth the quality, given the upward trend in cost and the protection and anonymity it gives when purchasing and marketing things on-line.
_noname_

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 05:08:23 AM

It depends on the type of service you're using. In some exchanges, that is quite simple, some of them even allow to buy with credit card.

If that is not enough flexibility for you, there are plenty of other options at localbitcoins.com
bitcoin buying is not hard if you have enough money that you can pay for buying bitcoin. because bitcoin rate is very high as compare to other currency like one bitcoin is now equal to 6300$ which is a big amount so if you have that money then you can easily buy bitcoin from various exchanges or other people in bitcoin forum.
Bitcoinjheta

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 05:22:05 AM

bitcoin buying is not hard if you have enough money that you can pay for buying bitcoin. because bitcoin rate is very high as compare to other currency like one bitcoin is now equal to 6300$ which is a big amount so if you have that money then you can easily buy bitcoin from various exchanges or other people in bitcoin forum.

Hard to buy bitcoin because they are keen of accepting any requesation they have a very strick compliance with regards to fraud and scammers because now a days many people prompting to be a legit traders accepting bitcoin but they run way if they successfully got their coin. Thats why bitcoin is hard to buy.
RedOcean

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 07:47:54 PM

Within my country to buy bitcoins really is easy. Bring sufficient money to the e-pocket book already available and acquire any currency. Atm machine product sales bitcoins of course not, but they're unnecessary since there is no feeling in them.
bitgov

Activity: 1554
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 07:53:22 PM

Why? If it is legal in your country and you got some trusted friends it is so easy... Just get in touch with this kind of people.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
hartonosusilo

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 08:35:19 PM

You can buy everything in this world with money or a lot of money. I think you can't buy it just because you want to buy it the right price and you didn't catch it in the right time. So miss the oppoturnities to buying Bitcoin is a bad thing . Sad
djgtr

Activity: 951

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 09:58:51 PM

Within my country to buy bitcoins really is easy. Bring sufficient money to the e-pocket book already available and acquire any currency. Atm machine product sales bitcoins of course not, but they're unnecessary since there is no feeling in them.
well ib way of buying btc is really simple but tje question is Can you aford the price of btc. I believe btc today is really hard to buy because these time arround btc is really so expensive  because its price teally goes high and it is really rising each day i think buying today is not profitable  because we are now on the status of high price.
mr_enoc

Activity: 276

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 11:28:45 PM

It's getting harder because bitcoin now is very expensive and for a simple and ordinary person like me that is working with a lower salary and with a family, it is very hard for us to avail at least 1bitcoin.

Loopper

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 12:21:07 AM

Why? If it is legal in your country and you got some trusted friends it is so easy... Just get in touch with this kind of people.

It would sound better if the bitcoin is legal in my country but that does not happen in my country.
Viscera

Activity: 660

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:33:00 AM

maybe in other part of country but in my hometown its not hard to buy bitcoin it's very convenient you can buy bitcoin at 7/11 as eary as that then send it to your favorite exchange or wallet
bitcoinbox

Activity: 675
Merit: 254

So far so good

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:43:04 AM

It wa relatively hard to buy bitcoin 3 years ago but today, in 2017, it is way more simple.
There are so many well know places, with a good reputation where you can buy BTC.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: