Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:31:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: why is it so hard to buy bitcoin  (Read 30153 times)
newlone

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:58:17 AM

I have not really bought any bitcoin in a while, i have been mostly trading this last year.  but i have been trying to buy today from localbitcoins and bittylicious and it has been a real challenge.  they want photos of me holding cards on localbitcoins and on bitty they need about 4 different forms of id, what is going on. 

this is seriously restrictive to anyone wanting to get into bitcoin,  like its meant to be pseudonymous but if the gate ways into bitcoin dont allow that people will be put off.    Huh
This can be a security policy and management trader. Many criminals are taking advantage of bitcoin as a legitimate way to convert money.
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Eroanwan

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:33:45 AM
Last edit: November 06, 2017, 01:32:21 PM by Eroanwan

I have not really bought any bitcoin in a while, i have been mostly trading this last year.  but i have been trying to buy today from localbitcoins and bittylicious and it has been a real challenge.  they want photos of me holding cards on localbitcoins and on bitty they need about 4 different forms of id, what is going on. 

this is seriously restrictive to anyone wanting to get into bitcoin,  like its meant to be pseudonymous but if the gate ways into bitcoin dont allow that people will be put off.    Huh
This can be a security policy and management trader. Many criminals are taking advantage of bitcoin as a legitimate way to convert money.
It is not that hard you can buy easily some bitcoins when you have your wallet by blockchain. You can even buy some ETH and btc together there so you will not have a problem.

If you have a locally stored wallet this will make a problem for you buying bitcoins.
Coaltrapper

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:37:23 AM

Actually it isn't hard to buy, its just has a high price that is hard to trust your hard working money to put in.
I think that bitcoin is hard to buy for people who don't have that much money to spend on bitcoin and or trust it. Because the value is really high right now and may go even higher but ofcourse can go down again.
YayProto

Activity: 85

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:39:37 AM

Much more secured today, rather than 5 years ago. Today you can find several places to buy with guarantee of delivery.
cryptokitty

Activity: 420

Global Blockchain Solution For Transportation

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:56:18 AM

At this moment it is very hard but if you will look on the brighter side of your investment and what can you get after you dit it, no matter how expensive it is, you will find a way to avail it because you want to have a brighter future.
0t3p0t

Activity: 1554
Merit: 351

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 11:18:04 AM

I have not really bought any bitcoin in a while, i have been mostly trading this last year.  but i have been trying to buy today from localbitcoins and bittylicious and it has been a real challenge.  they want photos of me holding cards on localbitcoins and on bitty they need about 4 different forms of id, what is going on.  

this is seriously restrictive to anyone wanting to get into bitcoin,  like its meant to be pseudonymous but if the gate ways into bitcoin dont allow that people will be put off.    Huh
This is sad truth about some countries that does not recognize, allow or accept cryptocurrencies as payment and that would be a hard struggle for the enthusiasts in that specific country. If your country has too much restrictions on Bitcoin or cryptocurrency in general I think the best way you can do is to only participate in any bounties or signature campaigns. Don't buy coins just work for it. But when you are going to have a cashout you still need to undergo AML/KYC on your local exchange for you to be able to send money on remittances or banks near you. Here in my country buying and selling Bitcoins is as easy as taking orders on restaurants. Our local exchange is equiped with features like some billers and online merchants that accept our local currency and Bitcoins as payments. In terms of buying Bitcoins, remittances has played important role in this transactions here in my country most especially in rural areas where banks and atm's are not accessible. I am in a third world country though the government regulated local exchanges and warned us of possible scams and fraud but still we don't have any problems in buying and selling Bitcoins.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
HuIuGirI

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:34:55 AM

Should you just buy the forex for bitcoins, then what's the stage? Is there something that you can't upgrade on money? I believe that bitcoin is just for those who generate them. Until there is the fact that you can only purchase with bitcoin, the demand will not grow.
LoverDropper

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 06:13:43 AM

I see no problem to purchase bitcoins. If you made money on the Internet, then you definitely do not need any problems with buying bitcoins. Another thing is that for anonymity you may have to make some swaps, but that's the price of anonymity. Absolutely nothing within our globe happens for free.
LilCutie

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:47:38 PM

Individually within my nation it had not been difficult, just we had to make use of documents to buy or sell BTC. But recently our government and monetary physique stated that its easier to steer clear of digital forex, though no regulations or limitation is forced upon us until now.
bravehearth0319

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:20:28 PM

Just follow the rules dude. This is just a security measure of your local exchange to prevent or minimize theft, and buying bitcoin from stolen money.
Just like you I did the same. I made a selfie of my self while holding my ID.

I have not really bought any bitcoin in a while, i have been mostly trading this last year.  but i have been trying to buy today from localbitcoins and bittylicious and it has been a real challenge.  they want photos of me holding cards on localbitcoins and on bitty they need about 4 different forms of id, what is going on.  

this is seriously restrictive to anyone wanting to get into bitcoin,  like its meant to be pseudonymous but if the gate ways into bitcoin dont allow that people will be put off.    Huh
The price is the reason that buying bitcoin is so hard. Otherwise I don’t that there will be any other reason apart from the price. If somebody thinks that there are many more reasons too due to which buying bitcoin became hard, he may be right but to some extent. Because all the people in the world will want to invest in bitcoin because of the high return on investment and also easily usable worldwide.

Correct, since the value is rising now, most of the ordinary bitcoin users facing difficulties to buy it directly. So, like me since its expensive so far I still bought it in the value where I can afford to buy it. Because, I knew it will continuously increase for the upcoming weeks till the end of this year for sure.
DragonSnake

Activity: 7

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:21:38 PM

It is not hard to buy bitcoin it is just very expensive for the most of us i would say buy it when the price goes down people will panic sell and you can make a lot of profit out of that.
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:39:33 PM

in my opinion there is nothing difficult to buy bitcoin even though currently the price of bitcoin is high, for me will buy it as long as i have the budget to buy bitcoin, because i believe storing bitcoin is certainly a positive and profitable endeavor
tricker01

Activity: 140
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 02:43:48 PM

Due to in demand of bitcoin in crypto currency industry, price of this coin are continuing increase. So that some people are not afford to buy and invest to this crypto currency.
However some of them are still buying and hold their amount for long run of time, because they believe that this coin will become more expensive in the future.
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 02:51:40 PM

in my opinion there is nothing difficult to buy bitcoin even though currently the price of bitcoin is high, for me will buy it as long as i have the budget to buy bitcoin, because i believe storing bitcoin is certainly a positive and profitable endeavor
Maybe you can able to buy the bitcoins for this high rate, but this is not easy for everyone. Now already it crossed the high rate margin. Before at least a middle class people can buy bitcoins but now for them also it becomes very hard to invest in bitcoins.
Astermony

Activity: 373

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 09:50:29 PM

Maybe you can able to buy the bitcoins for this high rate, but this is not easy for everyone. Now already it crossed the high rate margin. Before at least a middle class people can buy bitcoins but now for them also it becomes very hard to invest in bitcoins.

Yes, you are right. It is not easy to buy bitcoin especially for us who cannot really afford the price of bitcoin now. We have no choice but to accept the fact that we will have to wait for the time that the bitcoin price will become affordable for us so we will no longer worry about it. Anyways we can still earn so probably we will just focus on earning bitcoin and not about buying bitcoins it is still so expensive for us to buy.
thedarksun

Activity: 639
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 10:56:37 PM

It is not hard to buy bitcoin it is just very expensive for the most of us i would say buy it when the price goes down people will panic sell and you can make a lot of profit out of that.
Good time for this thinking is right now cause in near future bitcoin will just fall some hundreds down.
Singlet0ne

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:56:21 AM

LBC investors are rigid, appropriate. However they need to, with the amount of fraud they are responsible too, verifying customers is a must if you are using particular repayment techniques, Nevertheless it's just concerning the payment technique.My prediction is you tried to purchase with CC or Pay pal which is the least loved amongst LBC's suppliers. if you use Cash in postal ail, Very, U Wnd few other GC's o even encounter-to-face you would not need any verification "besides the formulaInch and even the fees could be much lower.mra
tmawheba

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:01:31 PM

Nothing is so easy in that list bitcoin also added as we know the rate of bitcoin is very much high not affordable by people like us. Also we have to keep in mind that nothing is impossible in life so we can try to upgrade ourselves to the level of buying bitcoin. Mean while try try and try one day will come we will succeed in our try.

Deathgamer

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:08:19 PM

I dont think you can buy bitcoin because all I know is thay you can have bitcoin buy earning it,Specially here in this site you can earn alot of bitcoin if you will work fulltime in joining a signature campaign.
brainape

Activity: 328
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:13:37 PM

I dont think you can buy bitcoin because all I know is thay you can have bitcoin buy earning it,Specially here in this site you can earn alot of bitcoin if you will work fulltime in joining a signature campaign.
this is simple that now a days it is so hard to buy bitcoin because the price of bitcoin increases and shocked the whole world, the price of on btc is about %$7200 and this change the history and face of bitcoin. after that shocking news a lot of people start investing and buying bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: