Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:50:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: why is it so hard to buy bitcoin  (Read 30153 times)
cryptojac17

Activity: 490
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:21:46 PM

Just follow the rules dude. This is just a security measure of your local exchange to prevent or minimize theft, and buying bitcoin from stolen money.
Just like you I did the same. I made a selfie of my self while holding my ID.

I have not really bought any bitcoin in a while, i have been mostly trading this last year.  but i have been trying to buy today from localbitcoins and bittylicious and it has been a real challenge.  they want photos of me holding cards on localbitcoins and on bitty they need about 4 different forms of id, what is going on.  

this is seriously restrictive to anyone wanting to get into bitcoin,  like its meant to be pseudonymous but if the gate ways into bitcoin dont allow that people will be put off.    Huh
The price is the reason that buying bitcoin is so hard. Otherwise I don’t that there will be any other reason apart from the price. If somebody thinks that there are many more reasons too due to which buying bitcoin became hard, he may be right but to some extent. Because all the people in the world will want to invest in bitcoin because of the high return on investment and also easily usable worldwide.

Correct, since the value is rising now, most of the ordinary bitcoin users facing difficulties to buy it directly. So, like me since its expensive so far I still bought it in the value where I can afford to buy it. Because, I knew it will continuously increase for the upcoming weeks till the end of this year for sure.
Yeah it is hard to buy BTC since the price is sky rocketing that is why it is hard to afford it, but it terms of buying and exchanging all you have to do is go to some reliable treading site because it is a crypto currency it is more easier than changing dollars to your local currency because you should go to local exchanger  physically which is vulnerable to danger of robbery and some criminal activities.

Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Altas

Activity: 366
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:32:49 PM

Just follow the rules dude. This is just a security measure of your local exchange to prevent or minimize theft, and buying bitcoin from stolen money.
Just like you I did the same. I made a selfie of my self while holding my ID.

I have not really bought any bitcoin in a while, i have been mostly trading this last year.  but i have been trying to buy today from localbitcoins and bittylicious and it has been a real challenge.  they want photos of me holding cards on localbitcoins and on bitty they need about 4 different forms of id, what is going on.  

this is seriously restrictive to anyone wanting to get into bitcoin,  like its meant to be pseudonymous but if the gate ways into bitcoin dont allow that people will be put off.    Huh
The price is the reason that buying bitcoin is so hard. Otherwise I don’t that there will be any other reason apart from the price. If somebody thinks that there are many more reasons too due to which buying bitcoin became hard, he may be right but to some extent. Because all the people in the world will want to invest in bitcoin because of the high return on investment and also easily usable worldwide.

Correct, since the value is rising now, most of the ordinary bitcoin users facing difficulties to buy it directly. So, like me since its expensive so far I still bought it in the value where I can afford to buy it. Because, I knew it will continuously increase for the upcoming weeks till the end of this year for sure.
Yeah it is hard to buy BTC since the price is sky rocketing that is why it is hard to afford it, but it terms of buying and exchanging all you have to do is go to some reliable treading site because it is a crypto currency it is more easier than changing dollars to your local currency because you should go to local exchanger  physically which is vulnerable to danger of robbery and some criminal activities.
The increased price of bitcoin has made it hard to get, but right now the presence presence of large number of exchanges and trading websites have made buying easier. In specific unlike other digital tokens it has got the smallest portion of Satoshi. Based on the fact, can buy as much required or upon affordability.
MarkusIsaiah

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:38:27 PM

In my country buying Bitcoin is very easy the only cons in using the web wallet is that when you buy Bitcoin they take a small percentage of the Bitcoin but you will get your Bitcoin instant. It will only take you less than 5 minutes doing the process in buying Bitcoin.
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 01:42:32 PM

Its hard to buy bitcoin when we don't have money to spent but to be honest its really worth buying when you knew how bitcoin runs how the flow gives you profit while you are saving your profit and then you were trading them into another profit again. Its hard to buy because the price quite expensive not unlike past few years that bitcoin is more cheaper than now, We can't compare that because every yearpast
Riddikulo

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 03:51:54 PM

Its hard to buy bitcoin when we don't have money to spent but to be honest its really worth buying when you knew how bitcoin runs how the flow gives you profit while you are saving your profit and then you were trading them into another profit again. Its hard to buy because the price quite expensive not unlike past few years that bitcoin is more cheaper than now, We can't compare that because every yearpast

Why do you have to overcome so many obstacles like ID and whatnot? Today it is quite easy to buy Bitcoin. You must just have a wallet and use a reliable exchanger that gives the best BTC rate for the moment of the operation.
Browse for the trusted exchanges or check their list here:
https://cryptocoincharts.info/markets/info
TheBobman

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 03:56:42 PM

You can buy bitcoins easily from blockchain. You just buy it with your bank account. It is for me easy but there are also some fees if you buy it on blockchain.

There is also a limit of bitcoins you can buy i think that you can't buy over 500 euro on bitcoins per day.
aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:58:50 PM

I have not really bought any bitcoin in a while, i have been mostly trading this last year.  but i have been trying to buy today from localbitcoins and bittylicious and it has been a real challenge.  they want photos of me holding cards on localbitcoins and on bitty they need about 4 different forms of id, what is going on. 

this is seriously restrictive to anyone wanting to get into bitcoin,  like its meant to be pseudonymous but if the gate ways into bitcoin dont allow that people will be put off.    Huh
You are probably trying to get bitcoin with a payment system that is used by scammers, when I bought bitcoin some time ago I did not needed anything of that as long as the seller gets the money and you cannot get it back they are not going to ask any kind of information about you.
The Alchemlst

Activity: 350

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 07:10:46 PM

I have not really bought any bitcoin in a while, i have been mostly trading this last year.  but i have been trying to buy today from localbitcoins and bittylicious and it has been a real challenge.  they want photos of me holding cards on localbitcoins and on bitty they need about 4 different forms of id, what is going on. 

this is seriously restrictive to anyone wanting to get into bitcoin,  like its meant to be pseudonymous but if the gate ways into bitcoin dont allow that people will be put off.    Huh

Because of the high demand and the reducing supplies of bitcoins because of the increasing odds of mining bitcoins each time a bitcoin is mined. The more miners reach the bitcoin cap the hard it is for them to mine so the price of bitcoins also continue to increase, its all in the supply and demand concept. Its just normal I guess for bitcoins to be hard to buy casually and most of the sellers are also taking extra precaution in their every transactions just to make sure that it is a legit buyer.

saqibmunir

Activity: 267
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 07:51:33 PM

I dont think you can buy bitcoin because all I know is thay you can have bitcoin buy earning it,Specially here in this site you can earn alot of bitcoin if you will work fulltime in joining a signature campaign.
Personally in my country it wasn't hard, just we had to use documents to buy or sell BTC. But recently our government and financial body stated that its better to avoid virtual currency, though no regulations or restriction is forced on us till now.but now we can,t buy bitcoins because the price of bitcoin is gone very  high..

CryptoX006

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 08:36:59 PM

It became so hard because the price of one BTC is so high. There is also the thing that a lot of people are hacking to get BTC, and BTC is well known to function as drug money or as laundering tool. I guess they just want to to who they are dealing with.
ivanpoldark

Activity: 700

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 08:44:11 PM

There is nothing complicated about buying bitcoin, but it can be rather expansive, considering current $7000+ price. Yes, at the moment we have legislation and taxes open issues, especially if investor live in USA, where one can go to a jail on tax evasion. I heard about one trader who moved into one of the Eastern Europe countries because they have no cryptocurrency and ICO`s restrictions.
Konthol Ngaceng

Activity: 646
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:21:49 PM

Because we continue to wait and hope that prices will go down so we can buy bitcoin, which is just the opposite - prices are skyrocketing so we are getting harder to buy bitcoins and will continue to wait.
Darker45
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1857

🙏🏼Padayon...🙏

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:25:33 PM

I can actually hear the bells of irony ringing rather loud here. Bitcoin is meant to be anonymous and decentralized and quite independent from central and other regulating authorities. However, the government, its appropriate branches to be exact, sensing that this Bitcoin thing could be used for fraudulent and other concealed activities, they are tightening the rules and now registered wallets do not have a choice but to abide by the law.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:29:05 PM

I dont think you can buy bitcoin because all I know is thay you can have bitcoin buy earning it,Specially here in this site you can earn alot of bitcoin if you will work fulltime in joining a signature campaign.

Well you can basically buy bitcoin through trading, the only way people thing that buying bitcoin is really hard simply because they look the price of it, they can't see it's real value. You don't need to spend much money just to own bitcoin, do it little by little and I'm sure you will earn big profit in the future.
Coolguy

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 12:47:23 AM

LocalBitcoin is the easiest method to buy your Bitcoin no  personal information is going to be supplied, the problem is just that you will buy at high quality over the market price but for me it worth it.
Jake052478

Activity: 224

I will do wonder for YOU!!!

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 01:07:09 AM

Maybe because they are in a tight security relative to the exchange of the bitcoins.  I remember, there are a lot of ICO being offered today and somewhat, people are being a skeptic if the currency is counterfeit.  There are a lot of rumors this day that cryptos can also be counterfeited so I guess it is just part of the protocol they are following to be secure in the transaction they made.
peterthegreat

Activity: 387

Presale is live!

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 02:25:38 AM

It is not hard to buy BTC if you know where to go and who to buy from. Peer to peer exchanges are the absolute best for privacy, but you have centralized xchanges as well. There are decentralized exchanges as well, which offer lots of privacy, but it's the peer to peer ones that always offer the best protection and control of your coins, with control being probably the biggest factor.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Rebelf

Activity: 33

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 08:54:49 AM

It is hard to buy bitcoin in light of the fact that many individuals are not yet conscious of it. They do not recognize what exactly is it and also the employments of it. So it's difficult additionally to alter over it into fiat. I trust quickly many people knows about this so utilizing bitcoin could be more helpful for us.
Viakor

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 09:52:09 AM

Its maybe hard because people don't want to sell their bitcoins now. You can also buy bitcoins on blockchain but there are a lot of fees there. If you buy on other sites.

There maybe could be scammers trying to scam you.
wahlburger

Activity: 27
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 10:41:39 AM

First of all at the moment because bitcoin is very expensive i can not see that a normal person with a normal salary can actually make a lot of money and invest it in bitcoin you can't take a loan either because it is never going to succeed with loans.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: