Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 07:51:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: why is it so hard to buy bitcoin  (Read 30153 times)
jagdeepjd

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:12:09 AM

I have not really bought any bitcoin in a while, i have been mostly trading this last year.  but i have been trying to buy today from localbitcoins and bittylicious and it has been a real challenge.  they want photos of me holding cards on localbitcoins and on bitty they need about 4 different forms of id, what is going on. 

this is seriously restrictive to anyone wanting to get into bitcoin,  like its meant to be pseudonymous but if the gate ways into bitcoin dont allow that people will be put off.    Huh

Over here in my country, they ask for photo id proof address proof and identity proof to buy bitcoin, and i don't find any problem in that just give the necessary details to them and buy bitcoin.
I have not tried local bitcoin but I have heard they don't require id proof.
nobody-

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 10:47:07 AM

Imho even chld cn buya Bitcoin, following localbitcoins was opened. Poloniex and other trades will aia be good places to buy Bitcoin or (probably) any cryptocurrency.lso
And I'm assuming that you are a child also. Based on the grammar, construction of sentence and spelling of your words.

Since that you are just a child (it is confirmed), I want to see you try and buy your own bitcoin.  Roll Eyes

50ouncebrew

Activity: 459
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:07:11 PM

Trust me I can tell you are a beginner, but once you learn about Bitcoin it will not be hard for you to buy it. I can buy it quite easily in a few hours because I have done so many times and will hopefully continue doing so in the long term future. Bitcoin can be bought anywhere in the world on https://localbitcoins.com and that is where I would recommend you to go to buy Bitcoins very quickly and also anoymously without any ID necessary and it really only takes an hour or even less sometimes (and sometimes a few hours, but yeah most the times it doesn't take that long).

▄▄▄ ▐████▄▄▄▄           
       ▄▄███▀▀ ▐██▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄       
     ▄██▀▀ ▄▄▄████  ██▄▄ ▀▀██▄     
   ▄██▀ ▄███▀▀▀      ▀▀███▄ ▀██▄   
  ██▌ ▄██▀  ▄▄███████▄▄  ▀██▄ ▀██ 
 ██▌ ▄██  ▄██████▌ ▀████▄  ██▄ ▐██
▐██ ▐██  ████▀ ██▌   ▀ ▀██ ██▌ ██▌
██▌ ██▌ ▐█▌    ██▌      ▐█▌ ▐██ ▐██
██▌ ██▌ ▐█▌    ██▌  █▄█ ▐█▌ ▐██ ▐██
▐██ ▐█▀  ██▄   ██▌  ███▄██  ██▌ ██▌
 ██▌  ▄▄  ▀██▄ ██▌  ████▀  ████▄   
  ███████▄  ▀▀███████▀▀  ▄▄▄ ▀███ 
   ▀▀ ▄ ▀███▄▄▄     ▄▄▄███▀ ▄███▀ 
     ▀██▄▄ ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀ ▄▄███▀   
       ▀▀████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄████▀▀       
           ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
  M A E S T R O         
REVOLUTIONIZING THE DIGITAL MUSIC WORLD

██
   ██    ██
   ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██

██
   ██    ██
   ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██

WHITEPAPER (KO)        WHITEPAPER (EN)     

TELEGRAM    FACEBOOK     TWITTER    ANN THREAD

MEDIUM   YOUTUBE   GITHUB   INSTAGRAM   KAKAOTALK
Bitmora

Activity: 179
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:22:30 PM

It's not hard unless you're buying from a private seller, and using some weird ass payment method... iTunes GC, Amazon GC, etc. Buy from a trusted and reputable place such as Coinbase. You add the card, they verify it within 10 minutes with test withdrawals and then you're good to go. I can purchase $25,000 of Bitcoin in less than 5 minutes. It's not hard at all.
ivrynx

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:45:35 PM

I don't see why it is hard to buy Bitcoin, maybe you are referring to why some people do not buy Bitcoin, well they probably do not understand what Bitcoin is and how does it work, and specifically the investment part, people might not be comfortable with it, since it is complicated for them, but buying Bitcoin online is very easy, you must first need to have a wallet then you can buy your bitcoins online, just make sure it is from a trusted source, after 6 confirmations, you'll have Bitcoin in your wallet.
Nevis

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:49:04 PM

Why is it so hard to buy bitcoin right now.Good question,maybe its just because of the current rising price of it.No holder wants to sell even a little amount of their bitcoins they can see it rising and rising through the days
Noesly

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 12:20:55 AM

From now on, why so hard to buy bitcoin? That is the questions that's so easy word because they have a high value from now and that's the reason why so hard to buy btc, who ever can sale a bitcoin in a lower  price if they a high value.

│  D E C E N T  │      Blockchain Content Distribution Platform.                                                 ( ( (   Join Our TELEGRAM   ) ) )                                                              
            D C o r e              _ Blockchain you can actually build on.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 01:37:26 AM

If you use USD and want Yen you don't necessarily have to exchange them. You can start working for Yen. It's the same with bitcoins. You don't have to buy them you can just start services to earn them. I like it better because then you don't have to give out your ID to some online company!
absolutely thats the proper way to do it,you dont have to present ID to buy bitcoin this is decentralized we dont need to be presented thats why this is the best option to save investments because of our privacy .do what mates said and you will have your bitcoin
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 01:46:52 AM

If you use USD and want Yen you don't necessarily have to exchange them. You can start working for Yen. It's the same with bitcoins. You don't have to buy them you can just start services to earn them. I like it better because then you don't have to give out your ID to some online company!
absolutely thats the proper way to do it,you dont have to present ID to buy bitcoin this is decentralized we dont need to be presented thats why this is the best option to save investments because of our privacy .do what mates said and you will have your bitcoin
Having and ID to be presented to just buy a bitcoin is just a red flag because bitcoin doesn't need some exposure of your personal information because you just need to create an account online then you just transfer some money into that account and you can easily buy and sell bitcoin without presenting or posting some of your private information.
dharnamonitor

Activity: 448

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 02:14:33 AM

Aw, it's such a drag but you can't blame them because of the price hike and money is at stake here, even I if I sell my bitcoins I will require the buyer to verify his or her identity to avoid being scammed but on the contrary the buyer might discourage to buy because his ID is at stake too. I suggest you to buy on some exchange instead

supine

Activity: 1036
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 03:44:06 AM

Well it is only natural for something so valuable to be a bt strict in terms of acquiring it. Bitcoin can literally make anyone rich, so it is only fair that the process of getting one should be precise and safe. At the end of the day, it is for he safety of all, right?
mary0919

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 03:56:06 AM

I have not really bought any bitcoin in a while, i have been mostly trading this last year.  but i have been trying to buy today from localbitcoins and bittylicious and it has been a real challenge.  they want photos of me holding cards on localbitcoins and on bitty they need about 4 different forms of id, what is going on. 

this is seriously restrictive to anyone wanting to get into bitcoin,  like its meant to be pseudonymous but if the gate ways into bitcoin dont allow that people will be put off.    Huh
Maybe because the price is already high and getting higher everyday but it is still good to buy for more bitcoins because its price and value is always getting higher.
ammo121810

Activity: 325
Merit: 136

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:02:07 AM

It is hard to buy bitcoin right at this very moment because its value is so high at the same time the supply is limited. The earlier investors has been earning a lot now because they had bought or acquired Bitcoin at a very low price but still it is a very good investment because of the continuous growth of the value of Bitcoin.

katiecbell

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:36:06 AM

trading bitcoins is a smart option instead of saving your oney in amfinancial institution simply because its worth keep on increasing from time to time. and bitcoin crypto forex may be the first well knowned and first introduced coins on the market.
If we look at the market price of bitcoin and that too at the very present moment, then we’ll get to know that it has reached up to 8000$ which is really a huge amount of money.

This is the thing which is making buying of bitcoin very much difficult for most of us. It is because of the reason that most of us are not having this much of resources that they can actually afford buying of bitcoin and that too at such a higher rates.

JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3724
Merit: 10322

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:21:17 AM

I keep my bitcoin within my trezor pocket book. trezor pocket book is very simpleto use and ver quick. You have t spend some of the money to buy a trezor but it is completely really worthy o

I have both the Trezor and the Ledger Nano S, and I think that the Trezor is slightly easier to use - further I have been suggesting to people to get a Trezor once they have over a couple thousand dollars in value (worth of bitcoin) to store, otherwise if you have less than that, then you can just keep the bitcoins on an exchange...

But the trezor is very easy to use and a nice gadget, but I still believe that since it costs more than $100, it is better to be sure to have at least a couple thousand in value that you are storing on it..

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:56:18 PM

I keep my bitcoin within my trezor pocket book. trezor pocket book is very simpleto use and ver quick. You have t spend some of the money to buy a trezor but it is completely really worthy o
Or you can just buy it from other person for cash on special trading side and after that keep it in your pocket on webside, it is easier in my opinion.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
kier010

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:07:16 PM

better find a new trading sites then. they require id's because they want to avoid illegal use/activities of bitcoin and they want to verify that you are the person that is transacting to them.
cheann20

Activity: 344
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:03:03 PM

You can do what you want with bitcoin, but fiat currency is only yours to use under the terms and conditions of the actual owner, bitcoin is have a high value from now and that's the reason why so hard to buy btcoins, But now buying Bitcoin online is very easy, you must first need to have a wallet then you can buy your bitcoins online, just make sure it is from a trusted source,
Jake052478

Activity: 224

I will do wonder for YOU!!!

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 01:26:35 AM

Because as of now, bitcoins are very expensive that makes it very hard to buy even a single bitcoins.  The price has skyrocketed since that raising for a single bitcoin makes it very difficult.  So I guess I could have bought when the prices are still low... Now it is very expensive....
william8829

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 01:34:07 AM

Or you can just buy it from other person for cash on special trading side and after that keep it in your pocket on webside, it is easier in my opinion.

I have never down a side trade.  How does that work?  Details please. Does it involve escrow.  I would have difficulty trusting sem- maybe totally anonymous people.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: