Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:15:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: why is it so hard to buy bitcoin  (Read 30153 times)
kolbalish

Activity: 627
Merit: 14

Crypto Article Sharer!!!

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 08:36:28 AM

Because of its price.Bitcoin price is so expensive now.If you want to buy Bitcoin,you will pay a huge amount of money.For this reason,it is so hard to buy Bitcoin.

Sniar

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:30:34 PM

That's not hard. The only things you need is money and a bit brains to google "how to buy a bitcoin"  Grin
vinz7229

Activity: 308
Merit: 128

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:06:15 AM

Why you don't use a normal exchange?

You just need to confirm you ID one time and that's it, isn't so hard to buy bitcoins...

that's true, your making things complicated when theirs is simple one. just use a normal exchange just like what I'm using. You just need to verified all the needed information and that's it. you just wait to verified your account, after that you can buy bitcoin anytime anywhere whatever you are. I think your the only one who say that is it hard to buy bitcoin, maybe exchanging or transferring of bitcoin. because if there's a lot of people who are transferring bitcoin their is a tendency that the blockchain would crash.
btcmegastar

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:11:47 AM

That's not hard. The only things you need is money and a bit brains to google "how to buy a bitcoin"  Grin

Exactly it is not hard to buy the Bitcoin but we only need enough money to buy Bitcoin. Right now the price of Bitcoin is very expensive and very hard to buy with this price. There are many exchange where you can buy with Fiat but the problem is money and price.
Derrick

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:34:23 AM

Why is it so hard to buy bitcoin right now.Good question,maybe its just because of the current rising price of it.No holder wants to sell even a little amount of their bitcoins they can see it rising and rising through the days
Because more and more people are busy in buying bitcoin due to which there are shortage of bitcon because the demand is more and supply is less and due to this the rate of bitcoin is increasing more and more.
SangkuniBird

Activity: 108
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:13:50 AM

It's not hard to buy BTC if you know where to go and who to buy. Peer to peer exchange is the best for privacy, but you also have a centralized change. There is also a decentralized exchange, which offers a lot of privacy, but this is a colleague who always offers the best protection and control for your coins, with controls probably the biggest factor. Smiley
darkphoenix2610

Activity: 679
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:23:39 AM

it is not hard to buy bitcoin specially if you know how and where you can buy theres a lot of tutorial in youtube or search on google on how you can buy bitcoin, but you have money to buy bitcoin because the price of bitcoin is very expensive and hard to buy but if you have a person that selling his/her bitcoin it is good because you know who is the person you buy but the only thing to buy bitcoin is money
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:28:46 AM

yes its hard to buy bitcoin now a day . because bitcoin demand have more increase day by day that's why price will increase day by day.

no its not hard to buy bitcoin as long as you buy it on some other site or exchange that is not strict as localbitcons. just so you know its pretty easy on our country to buy bitcoin directly using a fiat , we then pay it on some money remitance centre or mini stores  and they then scan the qr code of our bitcoin wallet to be able to recieve the bitcoins. however i think there were still some country that restricts and bans bitcoin due to fraud and illegal activities made by scammers and hackers.
paras20

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:01:21 AM

It's hard to buy bitcoin because people who have bitcoin are getting wise already because they all know that bitcoin is a great investment and you can't invest your money in  useless thing
AlaitisalKhayr

Activity: 39

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:08:15 AM

Buy now, before bitcoin price rise to the moon again. We can't back to the past but we still can get much profit by good trading strategy. For now I only hold my bitcoin till I need to spend it.
Destnhel

Activity: 123

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:47:28 AM

Maybe because of the lower value of bitcoin. More and more people are buying because of low value. But it is not so hard cause if you have enough money you can buy your bitcoin anywhere.
_noname_

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:12:13 AM

i think buying bitcoin process in not tough if you have enough money for buying while it is hard only for those people who have not enough money because price of BTC is very high as compare to other currencies so for buying at least 1BTC you need huge number of your currencies like 1BTC=13K$+ . So you should have more then that amount of money for buying while buying process is very easy.
hydeevanz

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:22:59 AM

To be honest, I never tried to buy bitcoin before because I still don't have enough capital for it. My plan is to earn bitcoin while working on signature campaign but it seems that it's not easy to earn bitcoin as of now because most of them will pay you using tokens. For me, one of the reasons why bitcoin is so hard to buy is because there is unstable price of market this past few weeks and it was called bitcoin correction which seems that it is not yet finish.
I_Like_Dogs

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:06:36 AM

It is not hard.. just try to look for a good localbitcoins seller and that is it, i found a lot of guys near my location who are always selling and buying bitcoin for cash, so it is like a miracle for me, since i can do both things quickly.

snedyolo

Activity: 226
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:08:06 AM

I have not really bought any bitcoin in a while, i have been mostly trading this last year.  but i have been trying to buy today from localbitcoins and bittylicious and it has been a real challenge.  they want photos of me holding cards on localbitcoins and on bitty they need about 4 different forms of id, what is going on. 

this is seriously restrictive to anyone wanting to get into bitcoin,  like its meant to be pseudonymous but if the gate ways into bitcoin dont allow that people will be put off.    Huh

It is so hard because many people wants to hold it and there are less who sells it. What a person who's eager to buy bitcoin must do is to indulge into the world of trading whereby he or she will look for someone who's desperately looking for a specific altcoin and willing to pay bitcoin in return. I've learned this technique in https://daneel.io/ which is very helpful.

rose8963

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:17:55 AM

Maybe because of the lower value of bitcoin. More and more people are buying because of low value. But it is not so hard cause if you have enough money you can buy your bitcoin anywhere.
It is very difficult to buy bitcoin because of its high value, not all investors have enough capital to buy a bitcoin. In addition, there are a lot of investors trying to keep the bitcoin and do not want to sell, which is creating the scarcity of bitcoin in the crypto market. The market needs a positive signal to return to the uptrend.
anamie

Activity: 485
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:30:55 AM

Here in my country (Philippines) we can easily buy bitcoin in some remittance center, and we can use it to buy items or paying bills, and buy load's, but I've never been tried to buy bitcoin because since I've starting to joined here in bitcointalk I've get some bitcoin's.
MainIbem

Activity: 1358
Merit: 390

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:46:34 AM

I have not really bought any bitcoin in a while, i have been mostly trading this last year.  but i have been trying to buy today from localbitcoins and bittylicious and it has been a real challenge.  they want photos of me holding cards on localbitcoins and on bitty they need about 4 different forms of id, what is going on. 

this is seriously restrictive to anyone wanting to get into bitcoin,  like its meant to be pseudonymous but if the gate ways into bitcoin dont allow that people will be put off.    Huh
I think you should try Luno. I have not used them to buy but I have heard some close pals using Luno to buy and they like the service. Just give a try.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

sheryl26

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:41:46 AM

For me it is not hard to buy bitcoins here in our country, there are some convenience store that are selling bitcoins so i can buy easily bitcoins with that so nothing to worry about. And then we also have a banknthat accept bitcoins they sell bitcoins to the people they allow the people to buy in bitcoin and became a bitcoin holder. Maybe in upur country it is hard to find a local reseller. My advice is join in a social media group that sells bitcoins a person eho is selling bitcoins that is your only option for now.
darewaller

Activity: 2828
Merit: 634

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:33:05 AM

Here in my country (Philippines) we can easily buy bitcoin in some remittance center, and we can use it to buy items or paying bills, and buy load's, but I've never been tried to buy bitcoin because since I've starting to joined here in bitcointalk I've get some bitcoin's.
That’s why it’s good to find one exchanger that you can do business with outside of LocalBitcoins and Bitty… all this while, I’ve been selling and buying Bitcoin directly with an exchanger I met online, and it has been more convenient without much stress. All I .. is just message him on Skype that I want to buy or sell and he carries it out immediately.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: