Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 10:52:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: why is it so hard to buy bitcoin  (Read 30153 times)
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:21:42 AM
Last edit: February 06, 2018, 06:20:37 AM by Twinscoin2017

It is not that hard you can buy easily some bitcoins when you have your wallet by blockchain. You can even buy some ETH and btc together there so you will not have a problem.I am in a third world country though the government regulated local exchanges and warned us of possible scams and fraud but still we don't have any problems in buying and selling Bitcoins.

yeah, actually in our country we can easily buy bitcoin without any hassle.  what we need to do is, we just need to put funds in out wallet then after receiving our funds in out wallet we can now start buying bitcoin my simply putting our desire amount to convert it into bitcoin, that's how easy it is buying bitcoin in our country. but of coarse you need to do some safety precautions to avoid some scammers around. i usually use 2fa factor so that i will hard for them to hack my account. Wink Wink Grin
it is not really hard to buy bitcoin tbe hard tbing is that the people didnt trust on bitcoon because of some speculation that is why it is really hard to buy on it . It is really hard to buy bitcoin specially when someone didnt believe on it because we can really have fear on this type of alternative gaining system for we dont have a physical apperance because bitcoin is a digital crypto currency.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptoalfs76

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰&#9

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:15:49 PM

I have not really bought any bitcoin in a while, i have been mostly trading this last year.  but i have been trying to buy today from localbitcoins and bittylicious and it has been a real challenge.  they want photos of me holding cards on localbitcoins and on bitty they need about 4 different forms of id, what is going on. 

this is seriously restrictive to anyone wanting to get into bitcoin,  like its meant to be pseudonymous but if the gate ways into bitcoin dont allow that people will be put off.    Huh
In my own thought maybe buying of bitcoin is hard  and uneasy because its depend on which country did you come from,but here in  my country even if we  belong in the third world poorest country you can buy a bitcoin without restricting and having photos with holding a cards,as what you said in your experience,mostly that things you doing is like a kyc of your own and that things they doing can make us feeling anoyed and unpleasant.

Predator25

Activity: 354

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:04:44 PM

I have not really bought any bitcoin in a while, i have been mostly trading this last year.  but i have been trying to buy today from localbitcoins and bittylicious and it has been a real challenge.  they want photos of me holding cards on localbitcoins and on bitty they need about 4 different forms of id, what is going on. 

this is seriously restrictive to anyone wanting to get into bitcoin,  like its meant to be pseudonymous but if the gate ways into bitcoin dont allow that people will be put off.    Huh
In my own thought maybe buying of bitcoin is hard  and uneasy because its depend on which country did you come from,but here in  my country even if we  belong in the third world poorest country you can buy a bitcoin without restricting and having photos with holding a cards,as what you said in your experience,mostly that things you doing is like a kyc of your own and that things they doing can make us feeling anoyed and unpleasant.

I think its because of the price of bitcoin really hard to buy but its worth it when you actually sell it on higher price. And also maybe because of the traffic on many exchanger as of now because many users are using it to sell so too many infos and data are sent to that site so sometimes the orderbook and the selling price is delayed.
simpleholmes

Activity: 278
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:09:03 PM

I almost quit when first I needed to buy btc in order to trade. It has been a real hard job to find the place where they sell, to make the payment, the majority charge you with more than 10% commission... And I know lots of people who didn`t join crypto community because of this complications.
Derrick

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:24:52 AM

Why is it so hard to buy bitcoin right now.Good question,maybe its just because of the current rising price of it.No holder wants to sell even a little amount of their bitcoins they can see it rising and rising through the days
Since an ever increasing number of individuals are occupied in purchasing bitcoin because of which there are deficiency of bitcoIn in light of the fact that the request is progressively and supply is less and because of this the rate of bitcoin is expanding to an ever increasing extent.
Jicokh79

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:45:42 AM

The unemployment rate has dropped dramatically since the bitcoin was born, if you really understand and give yourself a way to reach bitcoin. Hopefully bitcoin will live and grow to help all hungry people like me
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:51:51 AM

Why is it so hard to buy bitcoin right now.Good question,maybe its just because of the current rising price of it.No holder wants to sell even a little amount of their bitcoins they can see it rising and rising through the days
Since an ever increasing number of individuals are occupied in purchasing bitcoin because of which there are deficiency of bitcoIn in light of the fact that the request is progressively and supply is less and because of this the rate of bitcoin is expanding to an ever increasing extent.

It is hard to buy bitcoin because it is expensive, the price is high. better to have a bitcoin wallet first in order your salary will be automatically putted there and that's the time you can join the investment, just hold your money until the price go higher.
nmax21

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:02:43 AM

Bitcoin is not hard to buy, it's hard to understand its value at the moment, and to explain to yourself why you are buying it. For investments, for trade or for the purchase of goods.

Rony24h7

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:33:48 PM

Bitcoins age is not very older. It has started its way just some days ago and currently the best coin in this world. It is very much expensive so that every person can not buy this coin. This is also a limited data so that it is hard to buy this coin at any time. If you are a new beginner then you should know all the thing correctly what is bitcoin and how it works. If you don’t know anything about it then it will be so much difficult to join with this coin. This is not a genuine coin and we can not use it physically. We have to invest and withdraw money from this coin at online so that it will available some difficulty there. I think if you know about everything perfectly then it will be very easy for you.
sparveenat

Activity: 210

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:43:24 PM

I agree with you now it is not easy to buy bitcoin. The real reason in India Lot of politicians start investing in bitcoin as it is very easy to handle as everybody know about Indian politicians having overall control of our country. And they know very well it is safe and will give you big returns doing nothing. Actual fact to buy bitcoin.

jzone23

Activity: 194

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:38:24 PM

Maybe it has something to do with other countries restrictions and banning of btc, just like how some ICO not allowing such countries and requesting for KYC process for their investors.

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
lopez cryptomania

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:41:44 PM

I agree that it's difficult to buy crypto, that's why I believe in this ICO because they will have a novice-friendly UI for people to trade crypto.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3085831.msg31823480#msg31823480

El_rancho

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:14:46 PM

I believe it's price and capacity to increase more in value gives the vague impression that
it's hard to buy when in fact it's quite the contrary actually. It's not that hard to purchase
bitcoins today. It's quite easy, as long as you have access to an app or site with the right
requirements and clearances to do so. Bitcoin is widely integrated with payments sites and
applications on smartphones and accessible to almost everybody with a internet connection.
Indra123

Activity: 110
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:13:17 AM

Maybe the price of bitcoin id very high thats why its hard to purchase a small bitcoin because of the fee also. For me if you want to but bitcoin make your savings all in because bitcoin is very profitable currench in the world now
lunnatic

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

COMBONetwork

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:42:48 AM

Maybe in some countries can not buy bitcoin caused by no market that receives local currency to buy bitcoin. So people who only use local money will difficult to find it the right market to visit especially if there are countries that banning bitcoin it will be a bit more difficult. Actually there are several alternatives to buy bitcoin that is make paypal account or something and look for seller or market that offer paypal usage to buy bitcoin.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
bangkit tri

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:07:43 PM

I think we are difficult to buy btc because that price is very expensive. if for how to buy it i think it is not difficult. but at the moment btc price is falling down so deep, so in my opinion this is the right moment to invest
dektox

Activity: 114
Merit: 7

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:52:25 PM

I don't notice it. It's the same as buying a ticket on the plane - not so straightforward, however, easily possible in 15 minutes online. And a lot of tricksters would surround you trying to sell for more.
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 02:01:21 PM

just like this new rule in bitcointalk, all aim to reduce spammers and scammers. actually our intention is good, but some others mistakes can not be forgiven and make the present situation becomes difficult.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Nyeyzel

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:14:26 PM

I think buying is not hard you need to follow the requirement needed to be able to have a wallet, it was not difficult to follow that give them the proof. Then buy bitcoins through exchangers. Or you choose a bad service. Try it again promise it was not hard, just follow the directions.
kramat

Activity: 910

https://i.ibb.co/2NX43h7/Avatar-1.jpg

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:26:47 PM

I think buying is not hard you need to follow the requirement needed to be able to have a wallet, it was not difficult to follow that give them the proof. Then buy bitcoins through exchangers. Or you choose a bad service. Try it again promise it was not hard, just follow the directions.
yes because the instructions are now very easy to get and download the wallet, but the problem is money capital that not everyone has it.
maybe just a few people who have a lot of money so they dare to invest into bitcoin..

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: