Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:30:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [500/1000 Note] Be Cautious with Peer Bitcoin Trade, now!  (Read 616 times)
BTCIndia (OP)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

vini, vedi, no vici.

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 04:10:26 PM

Hi Community!

I'm back with friendly advice. There will be surge in Bitcoin demand due to obvious reasons. Please be cautious with peer trading. You were warned! If you've any doubt, concern or need advice feel free to write me here(You can also PM). I'll try to revert you ASAP.

Love,
BTCIndia

He's Nick Sazbo from Washington. I've my answer. Or Hal? :O

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
polynesia
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 04:13:49 PM

Hi Community!

I'm back with friendly advice. There will be surge in Bitcoin demand due to obvious reasons. Please be cautious with peer trading. You were warned! If you any doubt, concern or need advice feel free to write me here. I'll try to revert you ASAP.

Love,
BTCIndia

There aren't enough bitcoins in the world to satisfy the demand in India now.  Tongue
Not just Bitcoin, money is going to flow into gold and other assets as well.
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 08:47:24 PM

Hi Community!

I'm back with friendly advice. There will be surge in Bitcoin demand due to obvious reasons. Please be cautious with peer trading. You were warned! If you any doubt, concern or need advice feel free to write me here. I'll try to revert you ASAP.

Love,
BTCIndia

There aren't enough bitcoins in the world to satisfy the demand in India now.  Tongue
Not just Bitcoin, money is going to flow into gold and other assets as well.
if people from india and china starts accumulating bitcoin then you wont be able to get enough coins in the market ,with the current restrictions if people would have known that these sort of things would happen,then for sure people would have started looking for other markets to save their illegal assets and they would have end up in bitcoin or other alt coins.
so to all the folks running exchanges in india,how is the market responding to this news. just want to know those details.
chronicsky
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1222

Just looking for peace

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2016, 04:08:49 AM

And that might just make things worse for btc
You realise this is going to go in black money? Thats not how you make a country to accept bitcoin
I dont think it would be wise to buy many btc as it might bring another law for bitcoin/crypto currency
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 06:21:15 AM

I am just wondering if say anybody does cash transfer to your account will the entry come as cash deposit to your account or else how will you know if he has done IMPS transfer or ATM CASH deposit? I think for ATM deposit you get the ATM reference in net banking correct me if I am wrong?
chronicsky
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1222

Just looking for peace

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2016, 09:49:54 AM

I am just wondering if say anybody does cash transfer to your account will the entry come as cash deposit to your account or else how will you know if he has done IMPS transfer or ATM CASH deposit? I think for ATM deposit you get the ATM reference in net banking correct me if I am wrong?
Yes the entry comes as cash deposit but the mqchine wont accept any 500 or 1000 notes
So the only option is to do 100 denomination notes. I dont see why cash deposit is a problem in such a case
nizamcc
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 02:22:03 PM

सही कहा कि भारत में सब सोच रहे होंगे कि काश, बिटकॉइन की कुल संख्या ज़्यादा होती, तो आज उसे ही खरीद कर अपना काला धन छुपा लेते।
This will prove to be the worst scenario for those having lots and lots of black money in Swiss banks.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: