Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:36:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Advices in life? Anyone, Anything, Anybody.  (Read 710 times)
jekjekman (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 08:34:00 PM

I am a FIXER, I am good at fixing problems of anyone, anything and anybody but just in terms of advices Smiley

So feel free to express your problems here and I'll advice you in My own experience and freestyle way of thinking. Smiley Let's Go!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
monkeynuts
Legendary

Activity: 1251
Merit: 1259

MONKEYNUTS

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 09:54:35 PM

Please provide references  Grin
Zepher
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 603

Electricity is really just organized lightning

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 11:00:00 PM

Please provide references  Grin

+1

I have many issues that need resolving.

Please provide some references to your admitted excellence at "fixing problems".

Do you take BTC? You better take BTC!!

My only payment address: 1ZephertJThxkHih7XcaUHBkMSnvkTt5u
jekjekman (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 11:46:52 AM

Please provide references  Grin

+1

I have many issues that need resolving.

Please provide some references to your admitted excellence at "fixing problems".

Do you take BTC? You better take BTC!!

@Zepher Me, Myself is the reference in everyting you will share to me.

@monkeynuts Maybe someday.
stiffbud

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 11:50:13 AM

I am a FIXER, I am good at fixing problems of anyone, anything and anybody but just in terms of advices Smiley

So feel free to express your problems here and I'll advice you in My own experience and freestyle way of thinking. Smiley Let's Go!
Then Do you have any advice for the people in America as of now? Grin

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
monkeynuts
Legendary

Activity: 1251
Merit: 1259

MONKEYNUTS

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 12:00:23 PM

Ready for the wisdom
HarryKPeters

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 12:01:52 PM

Better yet make it the whole world. With today's outcome the world could need a good fixer. Because as of today all the world's problems have been doubled by putting a certain individual n charge of the world's most powerful country.

abhishek.g

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 12:56:42 PM

So Mr. Fixer , I would like to listen to your explanations about how we can fix the rate of coins that suddenly goes up and down . Hope this will help us trade better after knowing which coin's price goes up. Its indeed a big problem !
jekjekman (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 02:53:58 PM

My advice for the people of America as of now is they must bear with their new president and must support him all the way even if they did not vote him, because the new president has been declared and we can't change that fact. I am a Filipino by the way and our president is Rodrigo
Duterte and he is bad in the eyes of other countries in the world because they didn't know what is the REAL thing but he is doing the right thing in our country for now in my own opinion because he is a true native of moro on mindanao, one of the last real ancestor of our race that is not been colonized.
jekjekman (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 03:04:17 PM

Better yet make it the whole world. With today's outcome the world could need a good fixer. Because as of today all the world's problems have been doubled by putting a certain individual n charge of the world's most powerful country.

Life and the world itself is full of problems, we can't deny that fact because living in a world that has no problem is boring.
No individuals would put problems with themselves, people do make problems and transfer to others for their self interests.
hashkey

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 03:09:18 PM

My advice for the people of America as of now is they must bear with their new president and must support him all the way even if they did not vote him, because the new president has been declared and we can't change that fact. I am a Filipino by the way and our president is Rodrigo
Duterte and he is bad in the eyes of other countries in the world because they didn't know what is the REAL thing but he is doing the right thing in our country for now in my own opinion because he is a true native of moro on mindanao, one of the last real ancestor of our race that is not been colonized.

He there, I'm a Filipino as well. Speaking about Duterte, he's just good on being a mayor but definitely lack the competence as a president. He's making Philippines a laughing stock in the international setting. Six years is gonna be a long fucking time to wait for his term to finish.

Now back on the topic on your advices in life as a fixer  Grin

[WTS] 📞 Voice Call & 📩 SMS PV Services 📲 [non-US] ⏱️ Fast Service ✔️️✔️️✔️️ |
"Your effort to remain what you are is what limits you." ~ Puppet Master
jekjekman (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 03:15:04 PM

So Mr. Fixer , I would like to listen to your explanations about how we can fix the rate of coins that suddenly goes up and down . Hope this will help us trade better after knowing which coin's price goes up. Its indeed a big problem !

First of all, why fix something that is not broken. This thing is about economics if you really want to know the ups and downs of a stocks.

My advice to this concern is watch more politics and business news because it is the 2 main aspect that will surely affect the coins fluctuation in My own perspective. Just for example, Donald Trump just win the presidentiable election in America and it really affects the TrumpCoin(one of cryptocurrency just like Bitcoin) price.

ZACHM

Activity: 777
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 12:31:34 AM

Ok, here is my first problem:

I have four poker chips in a bag. One is red, one is green and the other two are white. I reach into the bag and pull out two poker chips. I look at the two poker chips and tell you that at least on of them is white. What the chances the other poker chip that I pulled out is also white?
jekjekman (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 01:06:31 AM

Ok, here is my first problem:

I have four poker chips in a bag. One is red, one is green and the other two are white. I reach into the bag and pull out two poker chips. I look at the two poker chips and tell you that at least on of them is white. What the chances the other poker chip that I pulled out is also white?

You ask me a logical question instead of advice but it's okay Smiley

First of all you just look at the two poker chips, I am not so sure if that is what you have been pulled out or just looked at, and it seems that you're not so sure.

So for me 0% chance because you are a color blind, there's no chance that you can pull out white poker chip because there is no white chip at all Smiley

By the way I am new to bitcointalk, Is there any chance that I can bring my off topic to a right thread?
ZACHM

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 01:27:02 AM

So for me 0% chance because you are a color blind, there's no chance that you can pull out white poker chip because there is no white chip at all Smiley

Can't be 0%, there are 4 chips in the bag, One RED, One GREEN, Two WHITE.

By the way I am new to bitcointalk, Is there any chance that I can bring my off topic to a right thread?

If you have a legitimate question about bitcoin, that you can't find or understand after searching the forum then head over here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=39.0
jekjekman (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 01:34:57 AM

Can't be 0%, there are 4 chips in the bag, One RED, One GREEN, Two WHITE.

Then 33.3% chance if this is not a joke.
ZACHM

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 01:53:00 AM

No, not 33.3%

There are six possible pairs of the two poker chips pulled from the bag.

WHITE+WHITE, WHITE+RED, RED+WHITE, WHITE+GREEN, GREEN+WHITE, GREEN+RED.

We know that the GREEN+RED pair was not drawn. This leaves five possible pairs.

Therefore the chances that the WHITE+WHITE was pulled is 1 in 5.
tangkurak

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 02:15:14 AM

my problem is , when i am not trade, i see my friend can get profit so easily, honestly i am little bit jealous with him, but when i try to trade , i never made some profit or sometime stuck in a coins, and it happen everytime, how i can fix it ?  Grin
Bakerxab

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 03:35:55 PM

U Should be a therapist

Just sayin'
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: