Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 03:51:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Dubai accepts Bitcoin  (Read 3543 times)
awesome31312

Activity: 826
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 02:23:02 PM

Sounds cool. It gives a strong move for bitcoin seeing one of the modern countries is also evolving in terms of payments.

Dubai is hardly a "modern" country. It is backwards, primitive, and a failure in regards to basic human rights. The only reason people think Dubai is all fancy and civilized is because they managed to use their oil money and handouts from the Western world to distract us from its inability to provide for their working classes, as well as their religious intolerance by creating a bunch of tall buildings. Don't forget, that the cheap Indian labor they used to build those tall buildings were later beheaded/deported. Dubai is the Shah Jahan of the Middle Eastern world.

They are only implementing Bitcoin to boom the tourist market. They quite literally ban poor people from being on the only premises that white people that go for tourism there see. Those are the only places you are going to see Bitcoin machines/vendors/end users. The rest of Dubai is pretty much like the third world.

It is dubais culture that seems they are primitive but I know they are cathcing up. They are always open to innovations and ideas. They are fast to implement new technologies. Currently they approved the first hyperloop project.

That's the point. They are so wealthy, yet so primitive. It just stuns me. I really don't think Dubai will benefit from this, since Bitcoin users are believers in progressivism which Dubai lacks.

Account recovered 08-12-2019
Senor.Bla

Activity: 280
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 02:33:02 PM

Sounds cool. It gives a strong move for bitcoin seeing one of the modern countries is also evolving in terms of payments.

Dubai is hardly a "modern" country. It is backwards, primitive, and a failure in regards to basic human rights. The only reason people think Dubai is all fancy and civilized is because they managed to use their oil money and handouts from the Western world to distract us from its inability to provide for their working classes, as well as their religious intolerance by creating a bunch of tall buildings. Don't forget, that the cheap Indian labor they used to build those tall buildings were later beheaded/deported. Dubai is the Shah Jahan of the Middle Eastern world.

They are only implementing Bitcoin to boom the tourist market. They quite literally ban poor people from being on the only premises that white people that go for tourism there see. Those are the only places you are going to see Bitcoin machines/vendors/end users. The rest of Dubai is pretty much like the third world.

It is dubais culture that seems they are primitive but I know they are cathcing up. They are always open to innovations and ideas. They are fast to implement new technologies. Currently they approved the first hyperloop project.

That's the point. They are so wealthy, yet so primitive. It just stuns me. I really don't think Dubai will benefit from this, since Bitcoin users are believers in progressivism which Dubai lacks.
i do not know if this is true, but i can see why this could be the case. they have some bad advisers that you want to profit of of them and/or they have so much money that they just try things out. if it works great if not they try the next idea.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: