Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 03:09:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: RBPPS vs PPS on Coinotron LTC/PPC?  (Read 3667 times)
Extornia (OP)

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2013, 10:01:28 PM

Hey guys, what should I do? RBPPS or PPS on Coinotron? I 24/7 mine with 225kh/s, and atleast for 12h/day at 455kh/s.
matauc12

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 04, 2013, 10:14:24 PM

You need to wait 2 days on rbpps to get your coins.
Extornia (OP)

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2013, 10:17:45 PM

Yeah that is not much of a problem, however is there profit gain? For LTC maybe not but for PPC?
andydabeast

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2013, 06:08:31 PM

theres a lower fee so wouldn't you get more?

make your BTC grow!
https://btc-arbs.com/referral/andydabeast
sharing is caring! LTC- Ld9dvgz5UfSpNXKNXHe766huw2dxi9iTWL
VforVictory

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

V for Victory or Rather JustV8

View Profile
April 05, 2013, 06:10:48 PM

Round based doesn't pay orphans, so you might get completely  screwed at times.
matauc12

View Profile
April 05, 2013, 06:26:31 PM

Now that its 12% pps, its a no brainer. I just wish we had another pool with like 200confirms instead. Or at very  A pool that isnt down 50% of the time like coinotron.

"Please join our pool, pls Pls pls , oops way too many people! Can't handle it!"
DarkHyudrA
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

English <-> Portuguese translations

View Profile
April 05, 2013, 07:27:25 PM

Now that its 12% pps, its a no brainer. I just wish we had another pool with like 200confirms instead. Or at very  A pool that isnt down 50% of the time like coinotron.

"Please join our pool, pls Pls pls , oops way too many people! Can't handle it!"

Cointotron can handle it, it simply can't handle sometimes the DDoS you idiot.

English <-> Brazilian Portuguese translations
Keninishna

Activity: 556

View Profile
April 05, 2013, 07:41:05 PM

I would put up a pool as soon as ppc supports stratum.
matauc12

View Profile
April 05, 2013, 07:55:08 PM

You are wrong. Check the coinotron thread. Wonder who's the idiot now....
DarkHyudrA
Legendary

View Profile
April 05, 2013, 08:37:02 PM

They don't decide how much pool hoppers coinotron will get, your irony is bad and you should fell bad.

matauc12

View Profile
April 05, 2013, 08:47:13 PM

They don't decide how much pool hoppers coinotron will get, your irony is bad and you should fell bad.
lol.... I was waiting for you to get back even after being blatantly wrong. Pretty funny.

The pool has always been weak, being down at least 70% of the time the last 2months, sometimes for several days. Its not even close to the largest pool, yet others handle load and ddos better. You can lick their shlong and tickle their balls all you want, its still one of the worse pool out there. They get my credit for being multi pool, other than that, everything I said holds true. Can't say as much for you.
DarkHyudrA
Legendary

View Profile
April 05, 2013, 08:54:26 PM

lol.... I was waiting for you to get back even after being blatantly wrong. Pretty funny.

The pool has always been weak, being down at least 70% of the time the last 2months, sometimes for several days. Its not even close to the largest pool, yet others handle load and ddos better. You can lick their shlong and tickle their balls all you want, its still one of the worse pool out there. They get my credit for being multi pool, other than that, everything I said holds true. Can't say as much for you.

Where I said that they're the best? Where I said it's the largest? I think that we need to count after the NVC incident, by saying 2 months the NVC incident where the pool was 2 weeks off enters on your "70%" prediction.
And yeah, I like coinotron for helping new and multiple coins too.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: