Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:32:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Indian rs500 and rs1000 note we will accept eventhough scrapped  (Read 1062 times)
prince V (OP)

Activity: 812
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 05:21:34 AM

You can get mny in bitcoins or in ewallets like neteller/skrill or even the best thing we will do for you is in any bank just meet manager(bank and branch your choice) and exchange cash upto rs 25 lkhs for new 500rs notes but with 6% fee.govt has put up limit to 4k a day and limit we  will give is rs 25lkh.This will be done in official way because you can check notes reality in bank itself and you will know even your baank branch manager.but you will be able to do this only if you contact us before visiting branch.

MEGABSC FINANCE - HYBRID DEFI ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN 
                                            WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN

There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
soyab0007

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 09:32:57 AM

what are you trying to say, is we can deposit 25L of old notes and we will get new notes

Undecided
jay8291

Merit: 251

I-CHAIN - The Revolution of Digital Advertising

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 09:53:37 AM

what are you trying to say, is we can deposit 25L of old notes and we will get new notes

Undecided

+1. Didnt understand a thing that he told above

████▄▄▀▀███▄▄▄
      ▄▀ █████████▄▄ ▀▀▄▄██
    ▄█▀ ████████▀▀▀▄▄  ▀████
  ▄██▌ ███▀▀▄▄▄▄████▌▐██▄▀██▌
 ▀▀▀   ▄▄▄██████████ █████▄▀█▄
▀███▌ ▄▄▀███████████ ███████▄▀
 ███▌▐███▄ ▀███████▌▐█████████
  ██▌▐██████▄▀▀████ ███████████
   █▌▐█████████▄▀██ ████▀▀▀▄▄
   ▀ ████████████   ▄▄▄▄████
     ██████▀▀▀▄▄▄█▄ ██████
     ▀▀ ▄▄▄████████▌▐███
             ▀▀▀▀▀██ ▀

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄██████████████████▄
██▀              ▀██
██                ██
██                ██
██    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██
██                ██
██                ██
██                ██
██▄              ▄██
▀██████████████████▀
WP
▀ ▀▀▀

████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2016, 10:37:11 AM

Undecided

He means that he will be able to accept 25 lakhs (in the form on 500/1000 Rs. notes) at a 6% fee which means for your 25 lakhs, you will get 23.5 lakhs back in the form of BTC/Skrill/Neteller or cash. He did not explain how will he manage to exchange this cash and being a newbie, it looks suspicious.

prince V (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 10:47:56 AM

Undecided

He means that he will be able to accept 25 lakhs (in the form on 500/1000 Rs. notes) at a 6% fee which means for your 25 lakhs, you will get 23.5 lakhs back in the form of BTC/Skrill/Neteller or cash. He did not explain how will he manage to exchange this cash and being a newbie, it looks suspicious.
exchanges in bank.Bank and branch your choice.all exchanges of mny face to face.your branch manager will do it.
you know your banks manager and some have close contact also so no cheating or spamming.
you will get new 2000rs note and 100rs note in cash for ur old notes.but a 6% fee.
in short you will get all your 500rs and 1000rs notes exchanged for new notes in your bank at 6% fee without showing any idenity proof.

WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN

prince V (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 10:49:04 AM

it will be a simple exchange process of cash to cash but  with a 6% fee.You dnt need to do any deposit in your accs or show id for this transaction

21BTC

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 12:31:05 PM

WARNING: DO NOT TRUST THIS USER.
He will tell you in PM that to give information about your bank branch,name and address then  when you send him PM he will reply you within 15 minutes that
"all setting done" and will tell you to wait till next day.
Next day he will ask your phone number and email for code he will send. He will not send code anywhere but only on phone  number and once you give him phone number you will be trapped.
Anyone dealing with this guy can say good bye to there money because as soon as they will reach bank for new notes they will be caught by police/income tax when they show the code and this user will get commission for it.So better stay away from him.No bank manager is fool to exchange upto 25Lac @ 6% off even new notes are not that much printed till now.Use your common sense and stay away.
prince V (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 12:59:03 PM

He will tell you in PM that to give information about your bank branch,name and address then  when you send him PM he will reply you within 15 minutes that
Next day he will ask your phone number and email for code he will send. He will not send code anywhere but only on phone  number and once you give him phone number you will be trapped.
Anyone dealing with this guy can say good bye to there money because as soon as they will reach bank for new notes they will be caught by police/income tax when they show the code and this user will get commission for it.So better stay away from him.No bank manager is fool to exchange upto 25Lac @ 6% off even new notes are not that much printed till now.Use your common sense and stay away.

Tension is not allowing you to think in a proper way.Its your wish.
There might be many here who know branch manager very closely they all know how these exchanges are done.
Good luck.If you fear so much in this transaction just buy gold a simple solution.Majority gold shops accepting.Do you think you go there you will get caught??lol things dont happen way you are thinking man.go to jwellery shops of mumbai or delhi people dont see hwelleries just point out make a bill of 30lkhs and take it.Visit jwellery showroom you will underatand everything or else contact any of your relative working at a good post in bank

21BTC

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 01:09:43 PM

There might be many here who know branch manager very closely they all know how these exchanges are done.
Good luck.If you fear so much in this transaction just buy gold a simple solution.Majority gold shops accepting.Do you think you go there you will get caught??lol things dont happen way you are thinking man.go to jwellery shops of mumbai or delhi people dont see hwelleries just point out make a bill of 30lkhs and take it.Visit jwellery showroom you will underatand everything or else contact any of your relative working at a good post in bank

You are saying  you have setting in every Bank in India? you are a VIP? that you will give me a code and i just show it in my bank and they will immediately start sucking my cock and will exchange upto 25lac immediately just because you give me a code? What a Joke!
No Bank manager will risk there job for 6% and only they will help in getting the people caught who come with code that you will give and you will get commission for it. This is the truth.
prince V (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 01:20:05 PM

You are saying  you have setting in every Bank in India? you are a VIP? that you will give me a code and i just show it in my bank and they will immediately start sucking my cock and will exchange upto 25lac immediately just because you give me a code? What a Joke!
No Bank manager will risk there job for 6% and only they will help in getting the people caught who come with code that you will give and you will get commission for it. This is the truth.
Then donot exchange for gold might be police will catch you on road while bringing it might be the gold shop guy will get you arrested and he will get commision for that.

21BTC

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 01:36:26 PM

Then donot exchange for gold might be police will catch you on road while bringing it might be the gold shop guy will get you arrested and he will get commision for that.

Say what you want to say.No one will deal with you.Everyone here has common sense.try fooling somewhere else
prince V (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 01:39:40 PM

Say what you want to say.No one will deal with you.Everyone here has common sense.try fooling somewhere else
black people black mind cant do anything.

nizamcc
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 02:14:22 PM

५०० और १००० के नोट बंध होने का दिख रहा असर। अब लोग इस तरह से भी नोट एक्सचेंज करके देंगे। ये तो हद ही हो गई।
21BTC

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 02:50:25 PM

black people black mind cant do anything.
hahahaha you are the one who is trying to do corruption here too.Go somewhere else kid.No one will fall for your scam
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2016, 05:51:54 PM

Undecided

exchanges in bank.Bank and branch your choice.all exchanges of mny face to face.your branch manager will do it.
you know your banks manager and some have close contact also so no cheating or spamming.
you will get new 2000rs note and 100rs note in cash for ur old notes.but a 6% fee.
in short you will get all your 500rs and 1000rs notes exchanged for new notes in your bank at 6% fee without showing any idenity proof.

First of all, it's a crime to store so much cash in your house and not pay any tax on it. Secondly, you're trying to say that bank managers are all black marketers (any bank and any branch). It's nothing but illegal.

prince V (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 06:06:11 PM

Undecided

First of all, it's a crime to store so much cash in your house and not pay any tax on it. Secondly, you're trying to say that bank managers are all black marketers (any bank and any branch). It's nothing but illegal.
yup a move to save criminals.because they also make mny by hard work and saving penny not living luxurious life and saving.there is nothing wrong they are doing by keeping their hard work mny.
all bjp members were knowing before itself like ambani was knowing.They themselves cheat and put burdon on middleclass people.for higher class people solution is up and not for middle class.
hawala system now providing this cash to cash for 10% which bank managers do for 6% so doesnt seem anything wrong

21BTC

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 06:23:21 PM

Undecided

yup a move to save criminals.because they also make mny by hard work and saving penny not living luxurious life and saving.there is nothing wrong they are doing by keeping their hard work mny.
all bjp members were knowing before itself like ambani was knowing.They themselves cheat and put burdon on middleclass people.for higher class people solution is up and not for middle class.
hawala system now providing this cash to cash for 10% which bank managers do for 6% so doesnt seem anything wrong
No one is doing it. You are a liar and a scammer.
prince V (OP)

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 02:51:38 AM

read todays newspaper you will understand

jay8291

Merit: 251

I-CHAIN - The Revolution of Digital Advertising

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 01:58:22 PM

Undecided

First of all, No one knew about it.

And for the Ambani rumours going on. Can you describe how his Invested Money will turn white after 2016.
But first how was he able to invest money in JIO if it was black money. Do you think gov is a fool. If he invested in JIO he has to provide proof from where did that invested money came from.

If Like this anyone can Turn his money from black to white, then everyone will start doing this only.

So your Statement dosent Make any sense.

████▄▄▀▀███▄▄▄
      ▄▀ █████████▄▄ ▀▀▄▄██
    ▄█▀ ████████▀▀▀▄▄  ▀████
  ▄██▌ ███▀▀▄▄▄▄████▌▐██▄▀██▌
 ▀▀▀   ▄▄▄██████████ █████▄▀█▄
▀███▌ ▄▄▀███████████ ███████▄▀
 ███▌▐███▄ ▀███████▌▐█████████
  ██▌▐██████▄▀▀████ ███████████
   █▌▐█████████▄▀██ ████▀▀▀▄▄
   ▀ ████████████   ▄▄▄▄████
     ██████▀▀▀▄▄▄█▄ ██████
     ▀▀ ▄▄▄████████▌▐███
             ▀▀▀▀▀██ ▀

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄██████████████████▄
██▀              ▀██
██                ██
██                ██
██    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██
██                ██
██                ██
██                ██
██▄              ▄██
▀██████████████████▀
WP
▀ ▀▀▀

████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

prince V (OP)

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 05:00:27 PM

do you really think noone knew?all bjp members knew.no rich person stands in quee.how r they getting mny then?y banks running out of cash before 1pm everyday?
how everyone does it?if you are a builder and constructing up a building you will definitely use 50% back money.you can see 46 construction prjects dropped out in mumbai after the decision of removing 500 and 1krs notes.
A lot of mny ambani invested in jio infact he started a free offer.do you know when was the offer started?exactly same day when 1st new note was printed.bjp was planning from 6 mnths for this.as you see in any news or anywhere sufferers are only common man not even 1 richie.y richie wont?do they dont at all need cash?ans is no.as shiv sena leader said none among a rich is going to suffer only common man is striked.
full process how ambani was knowing jio and black to white cannot be explained here but there are proofs that he had got mny out even from his swiss accs for this purpose.
the guy who was fearing to get caught in bank ready to do btc deals.
read newspapers govt saying they will take away 98% hawala asking 10% for conversion they got notes from banks with multiple ids and through bank managers only 2 hawala people were caught  but as everyone knows its being done in every area.gold sellers were taking 25-30% more price.
only those common man who fail to deal in these ways stand out in queee for hours and suffer.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: