Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:59:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: would anyone like to rent their mining rig to me for 1 day to mine bytecoin?  (Read 740 times)
Anon136 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1217

View Profile
April 04, 2013, 10:27:54 PM

I will pay in btc and compensate you at a rate a few percentage points higher than what you could have reasonably expected to mine in yourself in the same period of time.

Thanks!

Rep Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=381041
If one can not confer upon another a right which he does not himself first possess, by what means does the state derive the right to engage in behaviors from which the public is prohibited?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mycketbra

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2013, 10:33:56 PM

I will pay in btc and compensate you at a rate a few percentage points higher than what you could have reasonably expected to mine in yourself in the same period of time.

Thanks!

If you can assist me with the miner setup, I will point a fully overclocked 6770 at it
Anon136 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 04, 2013, 10:35:52 PM

Thanks!

If you can assist me with the miner setup, I will point a fully overclocked 6770 at it

bytecoin is a carbon copy of bitcoin so it shouldnt (in theory) be very difficult.

With that being said i have been trying all day to mine a few bte with no success so far. I will let you know if i get it figured out.

If one can not confer upon another a right which he does not himself first possess, by what means does the state derive the right to engage in behaviors from which the public is prohibited?
mycketbra

View Profile
April 04, 2013, 10:46:25 PM

Thanks!

bytecoin is a carbon copy of bitcoin so it shouldnt (in theory) be very difficult.

With that being said i have been trying all day to mine a few bte with no success so far. I will let you know if i get it figured out.

I tried to do it with guiminer solo.. I could do it at the pool that's been set up probably but I am increasingly buried with 3 businesses and a college degree to finish Cheesy

Go read the pool thread for me and see what you can find
Anon136 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 04, 2013, 10:52:47 PM

Thanks!

I tried to do it with guiminer solo.. I could do it at the pool that's been set up probably but I am increasingly buried with 3 businesses and a college degree to finish Cheesy

as far as i know the pool that has a dedicated thread isnt working. One pool that is working (supposidly for other people not for me) is bytecoin.us.to

Its not working with guiminer though so you will have to use anything other than guiminer. All you have to do is connect to the server with port 6327, set the username to the address you would like the coins to be payed too, and set the password to 1.

mycketbra

View Profile
April 04, 2013, 11:09:11 PM

Thanks!

as far as i know the pool that has a dedicated thread isnt working. One pool that is working (supposidly for other people not for me) is bytecoin.us.to

Its not working with guiminer though so you will have to use anything other than guiminer. All you have to do is connect to the server with port 6327, set the username to the address you would like the coins to be payed too, and set the password to 1.

Can I use Reaper, change the reaper.conf to "mine bitcoin" and connect to the server port?
Rubberduckie
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 04, 2013, 11:14:02 PM

Thanks!

Can I use Reaper, change the reaper.conf to "mine bitcoin" and connect to the server port?

try cgminer

i sent you a pm

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: