Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 01:42:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: im starting selling my goods here for btc today.. yeah  (Read 3555 times)
leakingnoseee

Activity: 202
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 01:40:32 PM

what are you selling?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Foref1982

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 08:32:21 PM

OP hasn't been active for more than a month up to now so I've my doubts how useful this advice will be to him but I believe it could help people who're new into the forum and wonder if they should start selling their product for Bitcoin. Selling your product for Bitcoin could be a good idea if you want to reach more people and people from very different locations. However, when you're accepting Bitcoin, you'll have to consider how difficult it'll make the tracking of the product and possible deal disputes. So, accepting Bitcoin could increase the number of your customers, but without a good marketing plan, it could push your business into chaos.
BreakingSlow

Activity: 75

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 12:00:29 AM

Good for you, selling your items here for bitcoin is good and very profitable, of course its dependable on what you are selling but with digital goods it will always go right.

Can be very profitable but you have to keep mind that it does not has to be a product that is already sold for bitcoins by a ton of other people.
FaucetRank.com

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2016, 04:04:54 PM

im starting selling my goods here for btc today.. i wonder to start accepting btc

you should own a website or blog on which you can sell your goods/services, having a website or blog is good idea because today every business wanna go online and wanna be social too to find new customers and to keep relation with existing customers.
Btw good luck with your online business.   

████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  .SCAMMERS.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  .EXPOSED.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 07:16:29 PM

im starting selling my goods here for btc today.. i wonder to start accepting btc

you should own a website or blog on which you can sell your goods/services, having a website or blog is good idea because today every business wanna go online and wanna be social too to find new customers and to keep relation with existing customers.
Btw good luck with your online business.   
With this forum anyone will get chances to sell anything (both physical and digital goods) even without a website.

Fortunately just a topic with proper explanation and photos on demand are more than enough to get very good offers and reputed buyers. Already thousands of people doing this and hopefully they are successful with their approach.
dsanity

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 08:36:45 PM

i want to sell my stuff too

Like gaming accounts,  old yahoo accounts,  old gmail accounts,  old steam accounts

I feel like it have value

Just dont know if someone would be interested

Btw

Im new here on btc talk
Decoded
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

give me your cryptos

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 10:07:49 PM

I'm assuming that the OP's service didn't work out very well. Based on his profile message, it says he's wholeselling iPhones. He hasn't been online in a fair while

looking for a signature campaign, dm me for that
BitcoinPC

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 09:12:43 AM
Last edit: December 25, 2016, 07:08:57 AM by BitcoinPC

Good for you, selling your items here for bitcoin is good and very profitable, of course its dependable on what you are selling but with digital goods it will always go right.

Everyone here if you have goods to sell this is one way to sell goods all over the world, very profitable without fee to the seller to post world wide, but then most of the users here are boys/ men so and most of the goods sells here are computer related, you can also post your good in good section under market section where there are more goods posted.
viziano

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 04:23:44 PM

I don't understand..
You wan't to sell your goods to Bitcointalk users?
Then,you'll only need a BTC wallet.Check https://blockchain.info

But if you wan't to accept BTC on your site,then check https://bitpay.com

Good luck man  Wink

...........  FREE DISTRIBUTION TO BTC HOLDERS                                 NEW CONSENSUS ALGORITHM
● Byteball ●.   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
..........  REGULATORY COMPLIANT ASSETS                                       UNTRACEABLE PAYMENTS
Potato Chips

Activity: 2716
Merit: 884

yesssir! 🫡

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 06:18:39 PM

It would be better if you have posted some important details like what are you planning to sell?, How much is your

budget for this? Anyways, Whatever it is, Your biggest problem is how you will promote it? and how will your

customers trust you?. You can build your own site and sell there which would cost a lot or you can sell to some

platforms like here for example. For people to trust you, You should pick a trusted user and vouch it. For

promoting, You can also start here. You can do signature campaign, posting in ANN thread or bidding for a slot in

the forum.

.dice9.win.░░░░▄▄█████▄▄
░░▄████▀▀████▄
░█████▀██▀█████
█████▀█████▀█████
█████▄█████▄█████
████▄▀▀█▀▀▄▄████
░████▄▀█▄█▀▄████
░░▀████▄▄████▀
░░░░▀▀█████▀▀
████
░░░░░░█████████

███████

░░░░▄▄█████▄▄░░█████
░░▄████▀▀████▄
░████▀░░░░▀████
████▄▄█▀█▄▄████
██░░███░░░███░░██
████▀▀█▄█▀▀████
░████▄░░░░▄████
░░▀████▄▄████▀
░░░░▀▀█████▀▀
         ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
     ▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄
   ▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
 ▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀▄▀
▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀░▄▀
 ▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
   ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
COIN FLIP
       ▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▄▄
█▀▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀░█
█░░░▀▀▀▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄▀▀░░░░░░█
█░░░░░░░░░▀█▀░░░░░░░░░░░█
█░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░█
 ▀▀▄▄░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░▄▄▀▀
     ▀▀░░░░▀░░░░░░░▀
DICE
      ▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▄▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀█▄   ▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀░░░░▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
█░░░░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░▄▀▀▀░█░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▀█
█░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░█▀▀▀▄█░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀░░░█
█░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░█░░░░█▀▀▀▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░█
█░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░█░░░░█░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░█
 ▀▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░░█░░░░█░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░█
   ▀▄▄░░░░█░░░░░░░▄▄▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░█
      ▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀░░░░░░░░▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀
TWO DICE
▄█▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀ ░░░▄▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▄░░░░▀█▄
▄▀▀█▄▄▀▀▀▀░░░▄▀░░▀▄░░░▀▀▀▀▄▄█▀▀▄
▄█▀▀█▀▄ ░░░░░░▄▀░░░░░ ▀▄░░░░░░░▄▀█▀▀█▄
▄▀░░░█░░░▀▄░░░░█░░░░░░░░░ █░░░░▄▀░░░█░░░▀▄
█░░▄▀░░░░░░▀▄▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░ ▀▄▄▀░░░░░░▀▄░░█
█░▄▀░░░░░▄▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄░░░░░▀▄░█
█▀░░▄▄▀▀▀░░ ░▀▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▀ ░░░▀▀▀▄▄░░▀█
▀▄▀▀░░░░░░░   ░░▀▀▀▄░░▄▀▀▀░░      ░░░░▀▀▄▀

ETHEROLL
..PLAY NOW..
icqcointokenwallet

Activity: 259
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 11:16:55 PM

Doing any business without escrow is risky. Even when there is a good business relation on going.   Anything can slow the process of payment and material handling

Ⓞ    color=#000]Accounting Blockchain Ⓞ[/color]
The future of Accounting at your fingertips - ICO is now LIVE
[url=https://www.theaccountingblockchain.io/]Website[/url]  ● [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3965435]Ann Thread[/url]  ● [url=https://theaccountingblockchain.io/pdfs/whitepaper.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]   ● [url=https://twitter.com/ABblockchain]Twitter[/url] ● [url=https://www.facebook.com/accountingblockchain]Facebook[/url]  ● [url=https://t.me/accountingblockchain]Telegram[/url]● [url=https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgwCK_Uhocv62g9bEqs2uFw]Youtube[/url] ● [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4430029]Ann Thread[/url]
Ingramtg
Legendary

Activity: 861
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 04:48:44 PM

at least you need to post your goods details in here right ?  and you'd better always escrow
talkinonnbtc

Activity: 91

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 04:43:30 PM

Ohhh thats good that you are selling stuffs. Do you sell Smartphones? Im willing to buy smartphones if you have one. My phone now is very laggy im planning to change it to iphone 5 or 5s, If you have some phones to sell PM me

i would also love to buy some smartphones
Pwerd

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 03:40:48 PM

Ohhh thats good that you are selling stuffs. Do you sell Smartphones? Im willing to buy smartphones if you have one. My phone now is very laggy im planning to change it to iphone 5 or 5s, If you have some phones to sell PM me

i would also love to buy some smartphones

Would be nice to buy some smartphones with it but I thought that this even was already possible on some websites that accept the bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: