Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 03:17:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ►"We will Make America great again!"◄ ►Donald Trump is the new president of USA◄  (Read 779 times)
superiorus (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

Bitcoiner since start, and continue to love it!

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2016, 09:43:59 AM

Donald Trump won the US presidential election early this morning in a stunning victory.
He will be the 45th president of USA.
There are a few searches in Google for "how do I emigrate"  Smiley
What is your opinion about this victory? It is a big surprise?

achow102

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 10:00:58 AM

For me it is a big surprise. I did not think he would win. A query in Google "how do I emigrate " probably Hillary wrote. Actually, I think America waiting for big changes
superiorus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2016, 10:12:40 AM

For me it is a big surprise. I did not think he would win. A query in Google "how do I emigrate " probably Hillary wrote. Actually, I think America waiting for big changes

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/09/americans-google-how-do-i-emigrate-as-searches-for-end-of-the-wo/

Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 10:41:08 AM

Donald Trump won the US presidential election early this morning in a stunning victory.

It's funny how all those sjw and crybabies all want to move if Trump wins, they all want to move to Canada, why not mexico?
Nope, I've believed that he'd win from the start. But it's, goddamn amazing, to watch democrats cry their eyes out. Cheesy

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
freedomno1
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090

Learning the troll avoidance button :)

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 10:46:03 AM

Came back from a long Slumber to say it finally happened Trump has his victory.
Let BTC Rally Again

Believing in Bitcoins and it's ability to change the world
TraderETH

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 10:47:08 AM

Unfortunately it will not make changing on bitcoin or related with cryptos coins in my opinion , because he will starts busy with to his country and i have been lose because of Donald Trump won on election in USA.  Grin
Tmdz

Activity: 1008

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 12:17:25 PM

It is great news now we can finally have a real recovery in the markets and create sustainable jobs.  No more borrowing money to give it away to other nations as well better national security to keep us safe.

Its a great time indeed
machinek20

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 12:23:33 PM

Its a huge surprise, and most of the people want to move  away from us, from the speech and the vision i think is a huge disaster, because when he open his mouth there are a lot of inappropriate words coming out his mouth, but let see how he handles the country
superiorus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2016, 12:33:38 PM

Its a huge surprise, and most of the people want to move  away from us, from the speech and the vision i think is a huge disaster, because when he open his mouth there are a lot of inappropriate words coming out his mouth, but let see how he handles the country

Certainly there will be a difference between the statements of the campaign (where he wanted to be so virulent) and the ones he will make as president
His first speech (as president) was more than moderate.
Surprising is that his victory was clear ... although it was not anticipated by anyone.

Oppolee

Activity: 263
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 01:10:00 PM

Nowadays the world is global and that means changes are in store for not only America. I think it would be worse.
Salmen
Legendary

Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2016, 01:16:07 PM

Its a huge surprise, and most of the people want to move  away from us, from the speech and the vision i think is a huge disaster, because when he open his mouth there are a lot of inappropriate words coming out his mouth, but let see how he handles the country
It's aswell a disaster. The stock exchange crashed in the night and the economy will have a bad influence for the world. The inappropriate words against certain or certain religions is unacceptable since no human can decide the origin nor religion. All people in this world are equal. From my view, people who didn't learn it aren't properly educated nor have heart for people.

Young Developer amidst Europe. Specialized in Web Programming and Creating Telegram Bots. Looking for a developer? Feel free to drop a mail to me.
Running JaguarBitcoin - Your Place For Scripts
LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 16720

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2016, 01:21:54 PM

Actually, I think America waiting for big changes
Obama has been promising "Change" for 8 years. It might actually happen with Trump.
But, like anybody from "the elite", he has no idea how the rest of the population lives. And if he can't see the problems of the common man, how can he make it better?

The same goes for Clinton too BTW.

BitcoinBarrel
Legendary

Activity: 1961
Merit: 1020

Fill Your Barrel with Bitcoins!

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2016, 01:26:34 PM

First time a non-Politician and non-Military person became president! It's worth a try. Go Trump!

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄██████████████▄
   ▄█████████████████▌
  ▐███████████████████▌
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████
▐███████████████████████
▐███████████████████████
▐███████████████████████
▐███████████████████████
 ██████████████████████▀
 ▀████████████████████▀
  ▀██████████████████
    ▀▀████████████▀▀

Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 01:36:58 PM

It's aswell a disaster. The stock exchange crashed in the night and the economy will have a bad influence for the world. The inappropriate words against certain or certain religions is unacceptable since no human can decide the origin nor religion. All people in this world are equal. From my view, people who didn't learn it aren't properly educated nor have heart for people.

And "the Deplorables" won and took their country back.  (words used by Clinton about Trump supporters)
dawnasor

Activity: 280

🌟-=BitCAD=-🌟 New_Business_Era

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 01:39:28 PM

Im think his motto in his campaign that take him to victory and his platforms also.

▄▄▄
                             ▄█████▄
               ▄██         ▄█████████▄
              ██████▄    ███████▀███████
               ▀██████▄███████     ███████
                 ▐██████████         ███████▄
      ▄███▄        ▐██████             ███████▄
     ▐███████         █▀                 ▐██████▄
        ███████▄                           ▐███████
          ███████▄             ▄█▄            ███████
         ▄███████            ▄██████            ▐██████▄
       ▄██████▀            ███████████            ▀██████▄
     ▄██████▀            ██████▀   █████            ▐██████▄
   ███████▀           ▄██████▀       ▐███             ▐███████
 ███████            ▄████████        ▐████               ███████
 █████            ▄██████  ████▄    ▄█████               ███████
 █████          ██████▀      ▀███████████             ▄███████
 █████         ▐█████          ██████▀▀             ▄███████
 █████           ▐████▄        ████               ▄██████▀
 █████             ▐████▄    ▄█████              ▐██████
 █████▄              ▐████████████                ▐███████
 ████████▄              ▀▀█████▀           ▄         ███████
 ███████████▄                            ▄████▄        █████▀
 █████ ▐██████▄                        ▄████████▄        ▀▀
 █████   ▀███████                    █████████████▄
 █████     ▐██████                 ███████   ▐███████
 █████       ▐██████            ▄███████       ▐████
 ████████████████████████████████████▀
 ██████████████████████████████████▀
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Foxpup
Legendary

Activity: 4368
Merit: 3061

Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 01:40:12 PM

It's no big surprise that people on this forum are celebrating, as they're the sort of folks who would celebrate Armageddon. Actually, I fear they are and just don't know it yet.

Will pretend to do unspeakable things (while actually eating a taco) for bitcoins: 1K6d1EviQKX3SVKjPYmJGyWBb1avbmCFM4
I am not on the scammers' paradise known as Telegram! Do not believe anyone claiming to be me off-forum without a signed message from the above address! Accept no excuses and make no exceptions!
NewBet

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 02:02:27 PM

Img source : The Sun
My favorite cartoon show, The Simpsons already predicted this result almost 16 years ago.
Actually Trump favor was must higher than Clinton, at least at United States he is, but there some stupid media and comedians that tried to separate the fact. Hillary Clinton focus so must on “The World" and forgot it's American that gonna voting.
bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 03:30:15 PM

I don't like Clinton and even Trump anyway but if someone will force me to choose then I'll pick Trump between the two, just don't predict what will happen to America all politicians are good in talking, sweetness comes from there mouth always. But as always change is coming wether its good or bad Grin
European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 03:40:34 PM

it's kinda shocking but not surprising in any way to me. in among all that offensive shit he came out with he was also saying what most regular people think.

let's see whether he makes normal lives better. i think it's too late myself.
DimidoffVany

Activity: 278

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 03:51:48 PM

it's kinda shocking but not surprising in any way to me. in among all that offensive shit he came out with he was also saying what most regular people think.

let's see whether he makes normal lives better. i think it's too late myself.
It's one thing to talk and another thing to do. Trump uttered so much during the pre-election program that if this is policy it will be trouble.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: