Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 04:20:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [2016-11-09] Bitcoin price surges following shock Trump election victory  (Read 249 times)
PHPSELLER (OP)

Activity: 318
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 05:10:26 PM

Nothing is safe from the shockwave spreading across the world as Donald Trump claims unexpected victory.

The world is still reeling from the outcome of the US elections, where Donald Trump came out on top against Hillary Clinton to become the 45th President of America.

Financial markets around the world have been affected by the shocking and unexpected news and the notoriously unpredictable digital currency Bitcoin is no exception, with prices close to hitting a 35-month high against the pound amidst investor uncertainty.

Read more: http://www.itproportal.com/news/bitcoin-price-surges-following-shock-trump-election-victory/

Dassi

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 08:29:13 AM

I thought I was the only one who wanted Clinton in the White House until I started reading about worldwide reactions of people. I am sorry she lost this time, maybe her daughter will make it to the White House Undecided
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: