Bitcoin Forum
September 07, 2024, 08:19:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BEST GTA V CASH DROP SERVICE 5€= 225 MILLIONS |FASTEST ✔|CHEAPEST ✔|WARRANTY ✔  (Read 815 times)
the01xboxer (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 05:28:38 PM

>Welcome to my Cash Drop Shop / Service!<
TRON OUTFITS AND OTHER CUSTOM CLOTHING NOW AVAILABLE AS FREE ADDON WHEN BUYING FROM ME!
Working with the latest patch (1.36)!
0% BAN RISK AS OF THE TIME MAKING THIS THREAD (TESTED ON 9 DUMMY ACCOUNTS, 0 GOT BANNED AFTER 1 MONTH)(WILL UPDATE IF SOMEONE GETS BANNED)

Social Club & Steam!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
225 Millions = 5€ + 10 free Levels(IF WANTED)
350 Millions = 8€ + 20 free Levels(IF WANTED)
575 Millions = 10€ + 30 free  Levels(IF WANTED) + Access to 1 Modded outfit and 1 modded vehicle
650 Millions = 13€ + 50 free Levels(IF WANTED)+ Access to 2 Modded outfits and 1 modded vehicle
750 Millions = 15€ + 75 free Levels(IF WANTED)+ Access to 3 Modded outfits and 2 modded vehicles
1 Billion = 18€ + 100 free Levels(IF WANTED)
+ Access to 5 Modded outfits and 5 modded vehicles

You are NOT obliged to level up with my RP method, just tell me when you are buying!

You can also choose a custom Money and RP amount and we can discuss about that privately(will keep as cheap as possible)

How does it work?
I use a private mod menu + Some tricks to avoid any risk of getting banned Smiley

I use a local drop method, that means that i need to log-in into your account because it is faster and safer.
You can put a temporary password or directly insert yours via teamviewer remote access.

You can contact me on Skype to buy the Service or for more informations, LIVE SCREENSHARE PROOF, custom packet pricing and more.

I will instantly answer if im online, if not, just wait some minutes / hours Smiley

PAYMENT METHODS:
G2A Gift Cards
Bitcoins
Paysafecard (any service will cost 3€ more if buying with Paysafe!)

I don't Like Paypal, it is scammer friendly and i already lost around 300€ because of them, they are NOT professional at all and they let the scammer win even if i sent them proofs. You can buy G2A Gift cards with paypal without any tax. If you need help buying them, just contact me. I will use Paypal ONLY if you are not able to pay with any other method(i want proofs).

Terms of Service
You are allowed to bank the money, no trouble in doing so.
If you get banned in the next 24 hours after the service has been applied, you are eligible for a refund.
You must provide proofs that you have been banned BECAUSE OF THE SERVICE AND NOT BECAUSE OF ANY OTHER THING LIKE USING FREE MENUS.
You may vouch me for additional Money or other modded goodies added to your pack for free
The service will be recorded, any chargeback will get your account reported and banned

I come from MPGH, i have vouches there. If you want to check, just search me on their forum.

the01xboxer (OP)

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 05:11:05 PM

Daily Bump, 100 Free Millions added to any pack purchased in the next 48h Smiley
LunaScratch

Activity: 49

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 07:52:23 AM

-- VOUCH --

Can vouch for him, very quick and reliable service, got me my money in around 20 minutes! Would buy again.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: