Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:59:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SUP][ICO] SuperDAO Project - Pokereum Decentralized Poker & Dappsery DAPP  (Read 13816 times)
innovator256 (OP)

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 07:22:51 AM

How long before we can see a demo of the Pokereum app? I can't wait, seriously excited to try it out.

Well with that attitude sir, you have sufficiently cut our sleeping time even more ... keep an eye out  Smiley
moroseneng

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 10:42:19 PM

Check PM dev, thanks
axlroses

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 10:46:23 PM

Check PM dev, thanks

lol check PM Grin
boomboom

Activity: 1068
Merit: 523

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 11:39:29 PM

How long before we can see a demo of the Pokereum app? I can't wait, seriously excited to try it out.

Well with that attitude sir, you have sufficiently cut our sleeping time even more ... keep an eye out  Smiley

Awesome! Seeing is believing, once people can see a working app it's BOOM time Smiley
moroseneng

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 11:42:44 PM

Hey my bradaa Grin
You are master of gambler... pokereum = raise, no fold Grin
Cryptoon

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 08:49:15 AM

any news?
francism

Activity: 444

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 08:58:17 AM

any news?

Nothing, the dev has not been around for quite sometime. It is possible he is too busy working  on an app for SUP.
bitcoin42r4

Activity: 48

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 09:50:58 AM

Its begun.
The pre-sale race for the Superneum (SUP) Tokens' Promissory tokens at 40% discount.
https://np.reddit.com/r/ethereum/comments/5qi0po/early_bird_40_discounts_starts_audits_and_making/

Cool! Good luck SuperDAO and Pokereum

decentralized online poker is gonna be HUGE

good luck is only for those who are hard woker and know the worth of their work
daylox

Activity: 307

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 10:21:10 AM

A nice ICO in this year, but please specify the ico time, bounty information, and more technology, it has been half year, but you still have no ICO.
sarfield

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 10:27:15 AM

Waiting SuperDAO Project SUP ICO started

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
[/center]
bitcircle
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 10:53:18 AM

A nice ICO in this year, but please specify the ico time, bounty information, and more technology, it has been half year, but you still have no ICO.

Yup, it looking still the team is not satisfied to launch this project that is the reason of this delay. Once it will get track than it will be open for public investment.
whynotbit

Activity: 69
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 03:41:31 PM

The launch is supposed to be in 2 days now and still no update on the project, no marketing nor communication whatsoever since more than a month, a dead thread.
Not the ideal environnement to bring investors to participate to this project which is a bit worrying, I know devs are not here to market their project but something should be done to boost this project.
Some basic news, updates would be a good thing.
Cryptoon

Activity: 25

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 10:16:27 PM

The launch is supposed to be in 2 days now and still no update on the project, no marketing nor communication whatsoever since more than a month, a dead thread.
Not the ideal environnement to bring investors to participate to this project which is a bit worrying, I know devs are not here to market their project but something should be done to boost this project.

they moved it 78 days ahead
dragonares

Activity: 246

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 10:32:21 PM

The longer you wait, the more legitimate it is. Scam project is rushing to raise fund, but superDAO ain't, it is legitimate.
Big Naturals

Activity: 756
Merit: 268

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 10:48:47 PM

The longer you wait, the more legitimate it is. Scam project is rushing to raise fund, but superDAO ain't, it is legitimate.

This is my thinking also, the devs try to finish pokereum beta so investors know what they're buying into. This is fair and honest, how many ico have we seen based on a whitepaper and some slick marketing but without any real development?
innovator256 (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 11:35:25 PM

they moved it 78 days ahead

Yep we did, trying to deliver value first, pulling back on the distribution event so the value of the project is apparent
innovator256 (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 11:48:55 PM

We have thought long and hard about the crowdfunding and thought it was best to deliver value first, while we grow with our promissory token seed fund, strengthening the core of the DAO by adding more members and delivery the first iterations of the Poker product and more stealth surprises Smiley. We were waiting to make an announcement via press outlet but will give a quick update through here since people were patiently waiting on our previous crowdfunding deadline:

innovator256 (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 11:55:14 PM

This is my thinking also, the devs try to finish pokereum beta so investors know what they're buying into. This is fair and honest, how many ico have we seen based on a whitepaper and some slick marketing but without any real development?

Exactly, you have hit the nail on the head. Thank you very much for understanding our effort and goal
whynotbit

Activity: 69
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 04:36:01 PM

Thank You innovator256 for your answers and informations, I totally understand your concerns and roadmap, it is legitimate to think this way, I would just point out that Ico info sites have not changed the ICO start date, and it might get confusing for people wanting to join the project, I have invested couple months ago now, and I sure hope your project will be valuable since the Eth value sharply raised meanwhile, giving you guys even more funds to develop properly, I just hope that this value difference will still be worth it for all the investors (Ether quadrupled since beginning of the year) 
Any regards on that ? Any incentives for the early birds compared to when the ICO will start (40% discount was good, but with a currency multiplying by 4 since launch of seed funding it makes your SUP value also way higher than expected originally (I know currency values are quite volatile and uncertain, but it does change the game quite much) Any possible refunds for investors thinking this is now over rated ?
Are you preparing for a big marketing campaign once the beta is launched ? Any staff onboard for that ?
Bounties coming ?
 Presence in future conferences and events to be visible ?
Many questions, but they can reveal useful for upcoming investors.
whynotbit

innovator256 (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 04:00:33 PM

I just hope that this value difference will still be worth it for all the investors (Ether quadrupled since beginning of the year)  
Any regards on that ?

Any incentives for the early birds compared to when the ICO will start (40% discount was good, but with a currency multiplying by 4 since launch of seed funding it makes your SUP value also way higher than expected originally (I know currency values are quite volatile and uncertain, but it does change the game quite much) Any possible refunds for investors thinking this is now over rated ?

Hey there, thank you for backing us Smiley. As you know we obviously don't control the volatility and the value difference is is non consequential since our current valuation is an initial market comparison minimum. The tokens are still undervalued regardless of the Ether price appreciation for what we are aiming to deliver. You can Imagine the demand for a token with multiple revenue streams, and with just pokereum itself looking to disrupt the gaming industry of more than $30 billion/yr in revenues  just by owning SUP?

So point is, SUP is not over valued regardless of the ether price rise. It is undervalued and considering our additional, market ready dapp to be released shortly after the pokereum demo. Our initial backers would be getting a steal

Are you preparing for a big marketing campaign once the beta is launched ? Any staff onboard for that ?
Bounties coming ?

Yes we have a couple of marketing campaigns planned promoting our demo client launch. More on that very soon

Presence in future conferences and events to be visible ?

We do plan to attend conferences and events once we get our demonstrable products underway. For now they will just be extra distractions.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: