Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:44:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [URGENT] Buy BTC with Paypal EUR  (Read 416 times)
hnazar (OP)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 10:06:51 PM

Hello,

I need 200EUR in BTC. Payment with Paypal.

It is a legit verified account, legit funds, from my PP balance. Fees +4% max. These funds are from my hard work not speculation, so 10%, 15% or 20% capitalist fees, please move on, don't lose my time and I will not lose yours.

Escrow welcome from lbc, or you send first. No chargeback, I will send you the funds as family/gift.

Thanks a lot.
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dsattler
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 09:56:17 AM

You can use this service https://www.bitpanda.com/!

Bitcointalk member since 2013! Smiley
warningsigns

Activity: 896
Merit: 1082

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 12:00:30 AM

He won't because there is no chance he can scam that service.

He wants to do this here where I'm sure he some newbie fish will or might eventually bite the bait.

warningsigns

Activity: 896
Merit: 1082

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 12:03:09 AM

Hello,

It is a legit verified account, legit funds, from my PP balance. Fees +4% max. These funds are from my hard work not speculation, so 10%, 15% or 20% capitalist fees, please move on, don't lose my time and I will not lose yours.

Escrow welcome from lbc, or you send first. No chargeback, I will send you the funds as family/gift.

Thanks a lot.

You can write "I will not chargeback" a million times on this thread but that will not protect anyone here. Neither does sending as family/gift. And escrow will not work with PayPal. You can (and I'm sure you will) chargeback. It's almost Christmas and scammers are swarming here like bees. Desperate for some holiday cash.

Notetoself

Activity: 44

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 01:50:18 AM

Hello,

Thanks a lot.

Why would anyone send btc first or accept escrow on a reversible method ?

If you were serious you'd offer to send first as family and friends at a better rate too like 5%

dsattler
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 07:09:52 AM

He won't because there is no chance he can scam that service.

He wants to do this here where I'm sure he some newbie fish will or might eventually bite the bait.

I wonder how this service protects itself from chargebacks? Maybe they follow some KYC rules like identifying the customer with an id check?

Bitcointalk member since 2013! Smiley
hnazar (OP)

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 11:23:24 AM

I check this service, you cannot pay with Paypal, only withdraw.
hnazar (OP)

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 11:32:43 AM

Hello,

Thanks a lot.

You can write "I will not chargeback" a million times on this thread but that will not protect anyone here. Neither does sending as family/gift. And escrow will not work with PayPal. You can (and I'm sure you will) chargeback. It's almost Christmas and scammers are swarming here like bees. Desperate for some holiday cash.

Please don't polluate my thread with your useless comments. You lose your time with your conjecture.

Lol, I am a muslim, so your christmas holiday is the last of my worry.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: