Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 08:39:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Multi-Bit Not receiving  (Read 2399 times)
trios (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2013, 01:08:44 AM

Hello all,

Newb here. So I did those free bitcoin thing's that give you small fractions for writing in a captcha or another menial task, and I have now waited over 24 hours and not one of (I did many) sent the BTCs to my address, which i got from the "Request" tab under Multi-bit wallet. What am I doing wrong?
trios (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2013, 01:40:51 AM

Help me
HeroC
Legendary

Activity: 858
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 05, 2013, 02:02:55 AM

You need to wait for the block chain (little bar at bottom) to finish. It may take a while if this is the first time opening it. Also, sometimes it takes up to a week for transactions to go out, but that is the website. (Make sure you are on a reliable website). You can check online with http://blockchain.info/address/YOUR-ADDRESS-HERE for a more current result. Good luck!
trios (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2013, 03:54:03 AM

You need to wait for the block chain (little bar at bottom) to finish. It may take a while if this is the first time opening it. Also, sometimes it takes up to a week for transactions to go out, but that is the website. (Make sure you are on a reliable website). You can check online with http://blockchain.info/address/YOUR-ADDRESS-HERE for a more current result. Good luck!

Your link helped. I guess the transactions went through. It would seem to be the problem is that the payments are so miniscule and there is a .001 transaction fee that is larger than the payments being sent to my address, could this be what is causing my balance to remain at 0.00?
trios (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2013, 08:19:45 AM

Any one else that can relay help?
trios (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2013, 10:20:05 PM

Does Multi-Bit not show any thing lower than 0.000?
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 05, 2013, 10:25:07 PM

Tools > Reset Blockchain and Transactions
On the calendar choose a date a few days back and press the button at the bottom.

Wait a few seconds and voilá, you haz coinz.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: