Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 10:33:46 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [RARE] Six BTCC Artist’s-Proof One Bitcoin Coins For Sale  (Read 2023 times)
Anduck
Legendary

Activity: 1511
Merit: 1072

quack

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 03:18:57 PM

Managed to buy it. Taking offers via PM for those who're interested.

Zepher
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 603

Electricity is really just organized lightning

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 03:35:54 PM

Impossible to get one on the site. It appeared at 11:01 but was sold out once in the cart...

Yep, the same thing had happened here.

Yep, here as well. Now some people have managed to get 2? This has really turned out fair...  Roll Eyes

My only payment address: 1ZephertJThxkHih7XcaUHBkMSnvkTt5u
Anduck
Legendary

quack

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 03:53:54 PM

Impossible to get one on the site. It appeared at 11:01 but was sold out once in the cart...

Yep, here as well. Now some people have managed to get 2? This has really turned out fair...  Roll Eyes

It truly is a race to get the coins for this sale price from the store.

I'm offering to sell the coin I bought before the auctions begin. There are less than 100 of these made, so it's really hard to estimate the auction price. I may sell this for higher than auction price, or lower. But I am now offering this possibility to secure one of these coins before the auctions begin. Fair, right?

Seccour
Legendary

Activity: 1619
Merit: 1004

Bitcoiner, Crypto-anarchist and Cypherpunk.

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 03:59:40 PM

Yep, here as well. Now some people have managed to get 2? This has really turned out fair...  Roll Eyes

Someone have 2 of them already ? Damn. What a lucky guy.

Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2016, 04:12:37 PM

Someone have 2 of them already ? Damn. What a lucky guy.

Indeed. I almost had the second one but did not have an address to ship it and the buyer decided to just keep it. I will just have to wait for the forum auctions and see what they go for. I do not think they will grab a huge premium since the market is low these days. Even the almighty Casascius coins are selling for cheap  Embarrassed
vizique
Legendary

Activity: 2419
Merit: 1638

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 04:17:14 PM

Also, it is unknown how many of these will be released into the wild from BTCC via other methods.

There are more than a few of these in existence, ergo, there is no fire under my feet to get one "now".

Viz
Anduck
Legendary

quack

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 05:51:24 PM

Managed to buy it. Taking offers via PM for those who're interested.

Just informing you that the coin has been sold.

Seccour
Legendary

Activity: 1619
Merit: 1004

Bitcoiner, Crypto-anarchist and Cypherpunk.

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 07:27:06 PM

Also, it is unknown how many of these will be released into the wild from BTCC via other methods.

There are more than a few of these in existence, ergo, there is no fire under my feet to get one "now".

Viz

" We have about 10 or 11 of these coins in our possession, and will sell six on the store and auction the rest here on Bitcoin Talk.  "

I think if they release other coins like that they will have a difference compared to these one. Because if they don't, these one will not be rare anymore and that mean they would have lie to us. And they don't want a bad rep

coin@coin
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 07:35:53 PM

Viz

" We have about 10 or 11 of these coins in our possession, and will sell six on the store and auction the rest here on Bitcoin Talk.  "

I think if they release other coins like that they will have a difference compared to these one. Because if they don't, these one will not be rare anymore and that mean they would have lie to us. And they don't want a bad rep

There's about 100 of these, they were distributed to friends and other people before they started with the store. 10/11 is what's left in BTCC hands according to them.
So when considering how rare they are consider there are up to 100. Some have been peeled, some lost, again from what BTCC has said.

I'd still like one for my collection at the right price though. Smiley
Anduck
Legendary

quack

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 07:36:53 PM

Viz

There's about 100 of these, they were distributed to friends and other people before they started with the store. 10/11 is what's left in BTCC hands according to them.
So when considering how rare they are consider there are up to 100. Some have been peeled, some lost, again from what BTCC has said.

I'd still like one for my collection at the right price though. Smiley

According to my tracker, 30 out of 100 have been peeled.

Michail1
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1164

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2016, 09:05:32 PM
Last edit: November 12, 2016, 09:19:17 PM by Michail1

It's a real damn shame that USA can't buy them even though I believe it's USA people that buy the most.

Don't mind me.  I'm just disgruntled.

Edit:  Are forum members going to be able to buy if in the USA?  Meaning, is only the webstore limiting the sales to the rest of the world?

monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2016, 09:48:31 PM

Not sure how you guys are sniping it, I'm having no luck on the dot 11.

Will try again for the last 2 Smiley
chronicsky
Legendary

Activity: 2800
Merit: 1222

Just looking for peace

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2016, 02:06:02 AM

Not sure how you guys are sniping it, I'm having no luck on the dot 11.

Will try again for the last 2 Smiley

Good luck mate

Gonna try as well but people are fast Cheesy
Lets see

coin@coin
Legendary

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 02:10:29 AM

Yes I guess there are several people refreshing all at once, only one of them gets through and manages to get the coin in their cart without being sold out.
The rest will see the coin but by the time it happens and they add to the cart it's sold out.

If you see it as close to 11 as possible you may be the lucky one. I will also be trying again.  Smiley
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1968

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 02:24:20 AM

It's a real damn shame that USA can't buy them even though I believe it's USA people that buy the most.

Don't mind me.  I'm just disgruntled.

Edit:  Are forum members going to be able to buy if in the USA?  Meaning, is only the webstore limiting the sales to the rest of the world?

I thought I had read that the auction winners in the USA were sent their winnings directly, but IDK if that was the case, or how the laws pertain to such, regarding auction wins vs sales on the MSB / FINCEN stuff/bs....

I agree though, it's a shame our own America has excluded us, I'm disgruntled as well. Not even going to comment on the current politics either LOL Tongue

Cheers

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
chronicsky
Legendary

Just looking for peace

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2016, 02:35:13 AM

I thought I had read that the auction winners in the USA were sent their winnings directly, but IDK if that was the case, or how the laws pertain to such, regarding auction wins vs sales on the MSB / FINCEN stuff/bs....

I agree though, it's a shame our own America has excluded us, I'm disgruntled as well. Not even going to comment on the current politics either LOL Tongue

Cheers
I don't think even Auction is allowed if it's loaded , in this case - it is.

Not even going to comment on the current politics either LOL Tongue

lol
coin@coin
Legendary

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 02:37:45 AM

Cheers

Don't worry Trump will fix it. He'll have a word, he's on a mission to "Make America Great Again".
Similarly BTCC wants to "Make Bitcoin Great Again".

It's just a matter of time the two mottos will combine.  Smiley
chronicsky
Legendary

Just looking for peace

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2016, 03:01:46 AM

What!

It never came as available for me Sad

wtf
Anduck
Legendary

quack

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 03:02:10 AM

What!

wtf

Indeed! They have a bug?

coin@coin
Legendary

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 03:05:28 AM

What!

wtf

Indeed! They have a bug?

It didn't come for me neither. Maybe they need to recover one coin for the one you got at the beginning as a bug Anduck?
So one of the sales on the site was skipped?

Edit: it became available but too late at 11:06. Wish I kept trying after a couple of minutes.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: