Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:59:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Critisms of Alex Jones and co  (Read 341 times)
Masha Sha (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 04:29:21 PM
Last edit: November 10, 2016, 09:23:24 PM by Masha Sha

I am big fan of infowars. But only God is perfection.

1) No bitcoin options in the store? What?!?
2) No support for decentralization (No torrents, centralized censored comments etc)
3) roger stone :> CIA plant... for sure (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxcc5tn09cI 3 min before then end he said china is the great satan  Huh)

That's it, for now Wink

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
EthanB

Activity: 462
Merit: 336

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 04:33:37 PM

I am big fan of infowars. But only God is perfection.

1) No bitcoin options in the store? What?!?
2) No support for decentralization (No torrents, centralized censored comments etc)
3) roger stone :> CIA plant... for sure (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxcc5tn09cI 3 min before then end he said china is the great satan  Huh)

That's it, for now Wink

Are these really your only criticisms of Alex Jones up to this point? In the context of bitcoins these might be the only concern, but he has said some bat-shit stuff in the past. Thinking people are demons, etc.
Masha Sha (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 05:23:24 PM

Yes. He never forced me to listen... and from my perspective he says what ever he wants...

However mr Roger stone better have the cleanest life... everything will be known, and when I say everything, I meant it. He better comes forward now. And I don't like the look in his eyes.

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love
Masha Sha (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 09:23:01 PM

Okay I have an other one  Grin

I think but it's only an opinion that the long range rifle exposed isn't a good choice.. the sg552(3 Roll Eyes) is more appropriate irl and not for a n00b Cool.

But I don't intend to launch a flame war between awp and sg552, each different tool has advantage and weakness.

Ps. I said CIA before but I stricked ( Wink)it, but this guy is wicked (or tired)... who knows... even clothed the wolf can't hide his eyes ( Kiss for the wolves of course, to apologize for mention).

Moloch

Activity: 798
Merit: 722

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 06:03:14 AM

Alex Jones is a special type of tool

I always wondered what sort of fools watched his show
Masha Sha (OP)

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 12:14:55 PM
Last edit: November 11, 2016, 12:32:12 PM by Masha Sha

What a shame... I felt that something was deeply wrong!!! I was speaking about the G3SG1... my bad.

But sadly I am still thinking about this show and found a new one... and this one is really troubling!

He lives in Texas, pretend to love the outdoors and never ever showed us the extractive patch (thx rt again), why? Okay I understand that TX is YUUUGGGEEEE but still...  Huh

Remember about the fools...
Alex Jones is a special type of tool

I always wondered what sort of fools watched his show

Some people in America have as job to consider everyday if even the president didn't betrayed, I really love them. And no they aren't psychoticks, only smarter than you (more appropriate: they love to think). I didn't say they were better men (or not) and anyway only the judgement of God really count and what they think about themselves.

And as RT would say: question more.

Ps this shameful mistake happened because I only scrolled bottom riffle... initially I was looking for a gs which lead that she may have been the right one. Anyway closed.

Masha Sha (OP)

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 09:24:09 PM

I agree, No time for that shit I was writing earlier... if hillary isn't executed lawfully for treason... leaving is the safest option. Shanghai Alliance will not surrender to the hypocrites. Better die free than be slaves of those monsters, however doing the bull is useless.

Few nations have experience an attack of the Dragon, its not in its nature... but as the end come closer, expect us.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: