Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:05:34 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 140 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to make 1 bitcoin in a month or 2?  (Read 269481 times)
cleverhope

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 12:55:01 PM

How about bountys fee? it can really brings a good profit. last months there were a lot of good projects.
rapidleech

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 01:10:08 PM

1 btc/month without investment?
its not possible mate
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 07:21:55 PM

1 btc/month without investment?
its not possible mate
If you consider your time and efforts are your biggest investments, more importantly if you are having any demanding skills, without any doubt you will be able to earn more than one bitcoin for every month in freelancing way.

Lot of freelance sites are paying in bitcoins now a days, so only your skill development is the requirement to achieve this.
Foref1982

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 10:01:56 PM

I'm coming back to this question because I've new experience with earning Bitcoin. You could ask for Bitcoin at Christmas. No matter how funny it sounds at first, but alot of people get money as Xmas present and the money adds up and become a large funding. You could ask for this funding in Bitcoin or ask for money and exchange it to Bitcoin.
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 11:02:56 PM

You can earn 1 bitcoin in a month if you are smart investor. Example you are a hard working member here and you earn good amount of profits from signature campaigns and you do roll overs or compounding by using your profit here to invest in altcoin trading and then the profits that you get on altcoin trading will be use as a investment on different legit sites. At the start, it sounds hard to get that strategy but if you have self discipline and you are a hard working guy then it will be possible for you Roll Eyes.
I actually im earning good amount monthly using that method, but too much safe buy if you want to earn enough profit you will take the risk, besides even you failed 1 or 2 times you learn so for me it's not lost.
Trading alts is difficult and risky since many of those coins never get any traction at all, so I would not recommend altcoin trading to anyone until they have mastered bitcoin trading and are able to brig profits every month.

And as of now trading of alt coin is not going to be good at all as we know while the price of bitcoin is pumping. Values of alt coins are dumping also, that's why it is better if you aren't going to be focused enough with alts today or it will depend on the trader on how stable he is getting bitcoins for each trades that he do.
If this is true then is the moment to keep an eye on some respectable altcoins and buy when we think is the right time since the rally cannot go on forever and we could get some altcoins for cheap.
jovs

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 01:58:57 AM

You can earn 1 bitcoin in a month if you are smart investor. Example you are a hard working member here and you earn good amount of profits from signature campaigns and you do roll overs or compounding by using your profit here to invest in altcoin trading and then the profits that you get on altcoin trading will be use as a investment on different legit sites. At the start, it sounds hard to get that strategy but if you have self discipline and you are a hard working guy then it will be possible for you Roll Eyes.
I actually im earning good amount monthly using that method, but too much safe buy if you want to earn enough profit you will take the risk, besides even you failed 1 or 2 times you learn so for me it's not lost.
Trading alts is difficult and risky since many of those coins never get any traction at all, so I would not recommend altcoin trading to anyone until they have mastered bitcoin trading and are able to brig profits every month.

And as of now trading of alt coin is not going to be good at all as we know while the price of bitcoin is pumping. Values of alt coins are dumping also, that's why it is better if you aren't going to be focused enough with alts today or it will depend on the trader on how stable he is getting bitcoins for each trades that he do.
If this is true then is the moment to keep an eye on some respectable altcoins and buy when we think is the right time since the rally cannot go on forever and we could get some altcoins for cheap.

That's right and this is the best time to take the advantage for buying a lot of good alt coins while their price is cheaper enough or join some ICO's and that is going to be a good alternative while the hype now is with bitcoin. And after bitcoin, the turn is going to be with those alt coins now and that can also generate 1-2 bitcoins per month depending on how and what alts you will purchase.
Yes, it is now good to purchase altcoins since bitcoin is pumping up. Yet it is hard to choose which altcoins are the best to invest with, it would be worth it if we chose the right altcoins. Somehow it is risky because we could lose money from it, but if we have patience and strategy, it won't happen.
abel1337
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1145

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2016, 05:24:26 AM

That's right and this is the best time to take the advantage for buying a lot of good alt coins while their price is cheaper enough or join some ICO's and that is going to be a good alternative while the hype now is with bitcoin. And after bitcoin, the turn is going to be with those alt coins now and that can also generate 1-2 bitcoins per month depending on how and what alts you will purchase.
Yes, it is now good to purchase altcoins since bitcoin is pumping up. Yet it is hard to choose which altcoins are the best to invest with, it would be worth it if we chose the right altcoins. Somehow it is risky because we could lose money from it, but if we have patience and strategy, it won't happen.
i agree to you mate , altcoins price is now dumping because bitcoin is pumping. If you have funds that you dont need to use buy some well knowned/famous altcoins. And trade it. Een famous altcoin now is still dumped.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
choppork

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 07:40:43 AM

I'm coming back to this question because I've new experience with earning Bitcoin. You could ask for Bitcoin at Christmas. No matter how funny it sounds at first, but alot of people get money as Xmas present and the money adds up and become a large funding. You could ask for this funding in Bitcoin or ask for money and exchange it to Bitcoin.
That's not "earning" at all, that's called begging. Earning is when you do something and you get paid to do so. For example, working for someone or investing. You worked hard, so you get paid. You invested, and so you have some profit in return.

Personally, I dislike people that ask for money. If you need money, then look for a job. Just because it's Christmas, doesn't mean people shower money and they're willing to give you 1BTC unless you come from a rich family of course. And to be honest, a lot of people don't get anything from anyone for Christmas, a lot of people don't celebrate Christmas at all.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
arwin100

Activity: 2772
Merit: 815

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2016, 09:21:16 AM

Hi, I am looking for a way to earn some money without invest(because I am broke), I can dedicate 2 hours a day in that. what can I do to make a bitcoin per month without any investment?

If you have a programmer, civil engineer, graphic artist/animation, and businessman skills then you have a potential to earn 1 bitcoin in a month. You said without any investments? hmm thats not possible even big investors can't make 1 btc per month. You need a huge amount to invest in order to gain huge profit in it. You need to take risk in order to be a successful marketer in cyberworld. Don't forget there are scammers around just be careful on where to put your precious money.

Jafri101

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 10:27:23 PM

2hours a day is like 2000 satoshi dear.. if u got any skills then work in these 2hours in which you are expert. If possible then ask the work provider to pay u in btc or you can buy btc with the money you make for these 2hours work. Thats the best i think.
BitcoinPC

Activity: 812

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 07:01:53 AM

it is very hard to get one for free, easiest way is gambling

I guess OP does not ask for free because he stated that he can work for it at least 2 hours a day, yet it is not enough to gain 1 bitcoin in a month or 2 months, because even the professionals can not have that, I guess if you are very skilled man there you can gain. One more point is in "gambling?" Oh my, it is a wrong move to use gambling to earn money dude.

choppork

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 09:33:15 AM

2hours a day is like 2000 satoshi dear.. if u got any skills then work in these 2hours in which you are expert. If possible then ask the work provider to pay u in btc or you can buy btc with the money you make for these 2hours work. Thats the best i think.
2 hours for 2000 satoshi, what did you do? Click a faucet once and then wait for the next hour to click again? One click = 1000 satoshi in an average faucet site. It would take you years before you can become expert for working at it for just 2 hours. If you really want to earn good amount of money, you have to focus on the thing that you want to be an expert of. In 2 hours a day, I think you can complete your minimum post count in a signature campaign. You can do that but you will never reach 1 bitcoin a month in that method.

It's quite hard to look for something in the bitcoin world that pays you a lot without giving it much time. A lot of people are looking for something like this that's why HYIP sites have been making an illusion that they can give this to you even though they can't.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
mastica

Activity: 938

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 12:44:32 PM

2 hours for 2000 satoshi, what did you do? Click a faucet once and then wait for the next hour to click again? One click = 1000 satoshi in an average faucet site. It would take you years before you can become expert for working at it for just 2 hours. If you really want to earn good amount of money, you have to focus on the thing that you want to be an expert of. In 2 hours a day, I think you can complete your minimum post count in a signature campaign. You can do that but you will never reach 1 bitcoin a month in that method.

It's quite hard to look for something in the bitcoin world that pays you a lot without giving it much time. A lot of people are looking for something like this that's why HYIP sites have been making an illusion that they can give this to you even though they can't.

Taking into consideration that signatures are changing, and the most of them has set the minimum post to the max they will pay, you cant make them into 2 hours, but if you post all days sure, but as you said it wont allow you to earn 1 btc monthly, it will let you earn maybe 0,30btc. Without skill you will have a long journey ahead, but the most important is that you can maybe start or invest into something and be able to earn such ammount.
choppork

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 12:56:35 PM

Taking into consideration that signatures are changing, and the most of them has set the minimum post to the max they will pay, you cant make them into 2 hours, but if you post all days sure, but as you said it wont allow you to earn 1 btc monthly, it will let you earn maybe 0,30btc. Without skill you will have a long journey ahead, but the most important is that you can maybe start or invest into something and be able to earn such ammount.
I haven't seen a signature campaign that pays 0.30BTC in a month. I think the highest once are paying 0.15BTC to 0.2BTC a month. You should always reach the maximum pay-out and you should be high-ranked to achieve that pay rate. The only signature campaigns that can pay that much are altcoin campaigns that has their coin skyrocket in price. Anyway, you don't have to stick with signature campaigns only to earn bitcoins. There are other things that you can do, but for 2 hours a day? I hardly think so unless you own a popular gambling site.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1139

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 02:47:53 PM

It's true, each new day becomes harder to earn 1 BTC in one month. The coin price is increasing a lot and trading with altcoins is becoming very risk, more risk than before... I think trading isn't a good suggestion to make 1-2 BTC in one month. It's not all people that can make this profit, not everybody can make a lot of money monthly. The best method is still to work, earn a salary in BTCs, to earn more, must invest on something to earn few % interest monthly.

Or just find a real job that your time will not be wasted for looking for some decent job online without skills to offer. And for each time that you'll receive salary, bitcoin is the best investment that you can do for by just simply buying of bitcoins. That can make the value grow of your bitcoins but it cannot be multiplied unless you'll buy again.
Seeking online job without specific skills would really be useless because you will not be accepted easily and we all know that competition here on online world is also high the same on physical world.Having a day stable job would somehow guarantee you to make money and we should not fully rely on bitcoin itself.

There are easy hiring online which does require you to do some researches and it is applicable to those people who doesn't have enough skills but still wanting to land a job online. As long as you know how to communicate well, I'm pretty sure that you will be accepted easily. Finding online job is like an auction the lesser amount you are offering for your fee the more opportunities will come to you.
Lets say you do offer the lowest price among the others but still it wouldnt be a guarantee that you will be definitely chosen by the employer because they will definitely choose the most veteran member and do have a good portfolio compared to you and i could say it does really have a competition just like on physical world that you would really do your best to be chosen.

altcoinnxt

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 03:29:45 PM

At this forum can can achieve those ammount maybe being staff or moderation, besides that there is only one way to achieve those thats signature manager, something like 4-7 signatures should bring you 1 btc monthly. Besides that the only way to achieve those its risking your money at gambling or forex.
OrangeII

Activity: 2114
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 04:20:42 PM

I haven't seen a signature campaign that pays 0.30BTC in a month. I think the highest once are paying 0.15BTC to 0.2BTC a month. You should always reach the maximum pay-out and you should be high-ranked to achieve that pay rate. The only signature campaigns that can pay that much are altcoin campaigns that has their coin skyrocket in price. Anyway, you don't have to stick with signature campaigns only to earn bitcoins. There are other things that you can do, but for 2 hours a day? I hardly think so unless you own a popular gambling site.
we can not rely on a signature campaign to make 1 BTC, moreover, in one or two months. even if you have 0.1 BTC income or more in each month. you have gets put with other businesses to generate it. gambling sites may also have the potential to provide an income that much, but the risk is very large. I suggest to try investing or trading.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

dryandry

Activity: 173
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 06:34:09 PM

2 hours a day is not enough to gain 1 or two btc a month
you must spend lot of time if you want to get that
jobach

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 07:39:38 PM

Freelance or data entry jobs , but without investing and without proper skills you can't even make 0.5 BTC in 2 month
icqcointokenwallet

Activity: 259
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 11:04:37 PM

Bitcoin is more acceptable now. Many freelance sites out there pay in BTC.  Now 1 bitcoin is worth more than some monthly income. In other parts if tge world, it is 2 to 3 years wages.  Many BTC ATMs exist as well.

Ⓞ    color=#000]Accounting Blockchain Ⓞ[/color]
The future of Accounting at your fingertips - ICO is now LIVE
[url=https://www.theaccountingblockchain.io/]Website[/url]  ● [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3965435]Ann Thread[/url]  ● [url=https://theaccountingblockchain.io/pdfs/whitepaper.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]   ● [url=https://twitter.com/ABblockchain]Twitter[/url] ● [url=https://www.facebook.com/accountingblockchain]Facebook[/url]  ● [url=https://t.me/accountingblockchain]Telegram[/url]● [url=https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgwCK_Uhocv62g9bEqs2uFw]Youtube[/url] ● [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4430029]Ann Thread[/url]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 140 »
  Print  

Jump to: