Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 09:13:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 [133] 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to make 1 bitcoin in a month or 2?  (Read 269534 times)
Neerajkumar

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:53:14 PM

It's a tough job to make 1 BTC in month or two and for that you have to do trading like buying other crypto currency like Ripple,ETH ,LYC at lower price and should wait for the time when it will rise and should sell them to make more money or a BTC.
Participation in signature campaign will not give you higher profit rather it will only pay you small amount which will be tough to earn 1 BTC or 2 in a month.
cj_tip

Activity: 58

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:25:06 PM

Hi, I am looking for a way to earn some money without invest(because I am broke), I can dedicate 2 hours a day in that. what can I do to make a bitcoin per month without any investment?
I think it is impossible to get 1 BTC per month and without investment and even you can't do hardwork more than  2 hours .
I will suggest you to collect some BTC and then make a faucet site anf through advertising you will get above of 1 BTC per Month .

That's some sound advise.  If you have/can learn website development skills, this is a pretty good option.  Also, if your programming skills are more advanced, you can build sites like crypto currency aggregation / news / ICO listing sites, where you can earn through paid advertisement / paid listing for upcoming ICOs...  I've seen sites where they charge upwards of 0.5 BTC for premium level listings. 

Also, or as another option, use your time to learn trading.  Learn how to do fundamental and technical analysis, how to follow trend...  In crypto if you are a decent trader, with a good amount of luck, even $100 can turn into something significant in a relatively short time. 

With all that said, do your own research, and best of luck!  Let us know if you hit the holy grail and make it big~
scanpayasia

Activity: 33

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:28:58 PM

Hi, I am looking for a way to earn some money without invest(because I am broke), I can dedicate 2 hours a day in that. what can I do to make a bitcoin per month without any investment?

I think that trading on major cryptocurrency can earn you a good amount but you should be attentive towards exchange and have patience.
1Bang T JOE

Activity: 88

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:56:49 PM

according to my trading, keep buying haslets in pbmining, gawminer, bitcoincloudservice, hunting coin other than bitcoin the result to get 1bitcoin in under 1 month.
Gbambar

Activity: 32

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 05:11:13 PM

buy some bitcoins at the dip like what happened yesterday quickly invest it in some alt coins that you have Done Your own research on that are really cheap because of the bitcoin dip and wait for the bounce sell for 100% above ...... rebuy again at dip...... just my little advice
Intellecual Romanticist

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 10:11:22 PM

For someone who has no mining rig? Or no capital to use for trading? Nah, impossible.

Marksmanio

Activity: 149

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 11:07:22 PM

I think trading is the only way.  By the way if you can find any coin which price is low in token sale time  you can buy it more than 10000 then sell it when it launch I hope you can make some good profit from it. Wink I'm see nothing without this method.  If you found anything else and if it is trustable please let me inform about it..
binting

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:58:15 AM

Well for me its hard to make a 1 bitcoin in 1 or 2 month because if you continueng post bitcoin has a great processing  but you can make a 1 bitcoin if you are investing because i believe you can make a 1 bitcoin if other people are helping you, coz i believe that no one is an island so that you needed a help to others. To make a 1 bitcoin in that month.
ju5510993

Activity: 90

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:04:45 AM

For 1 BTC out a two months, it is very possible, of course, you must work hard, and your level is higher enough through follow high bonus payments, or you can through the capital investment, who is also a great way to get the COINS!
Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:48:17 AM

For 1 BTC out a two months, it is very possible, of course, you must work hard, and your level is higher enough through follow high bonus payments, or you can through the capital investment, who is also a great way to get the COINS!
One bitcoin is a very big amount.It cannot be earned very easily.You need to do quite a few things in order to earn this big amount.You can join signature campaigns to earn few bitcoins weekly.You can try investing in bitcoin.Investment gives a lot of money and that too in a short period of time.Bitcoin gives huge amounts of profits to its users.You can try bitcoin mining to earn some bitcoins.Translation also gives many bitcoins.Earning bitcoins is not so easy.You need to give your time.
crypto-Kelly

Activity: 29

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:39:32 PM

Hello,
Though i am new here , the knowledge i earned from my learning and personal experience its quite impossible for someone to make 1 btc without any investments. SO, if you got smart amount of capital it can be possible if you follow some logical ways and avoid playing/invest in gambling platform.
so my suggestions gonna be investing in :
- investing in trading platform (investing in crypto currencies - like Eth, LtC etc) and
- Bitcoin Mining
- Participating in ICO campaign as an investor

if u think my suggestions helped you then i will feel real good.

Cheerz

agorkems

Activity: 112
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:56:59 PM

Hello,
Though i am new here , the knowledge i earned from my learning and personal experience its quite impossible for someone to make 1 btc without any investments. SO, if you got smart amount of capital it can be possible if you follow some logical ways and avoid playing/invest in gambling platform.
so my suggestions gonna be investing in :
- investing in trading platform (investing in crypto currencies - like Eth, LtC etc) and
- Bitcoin Mining
- Participating in ICO campaign as an investor

if u think my suggestions helped you then i will feel real good.

Cheerz

you are right in your suggestions and so far I also believe that investing in potential good coin and be patient to wait for them to go up 10x, 100x. Indeed it is not easy to make 1 bitcoin in a month or 2 but don't give up and just keep using them to roll more of them and once the capital is big enough then even 1 bitcoin in half a month or even lesser may be possible.
CryptoRyuzaki

Activity: 51

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 04:40:32 PM

Like what others have suggested, it is better to do freelancing if you would like to earn money without investment. There are a number of freelancing websites that are present which you can give it a try.

You can also earn some cryptocurrency using signature campaigns from which you can use it for learning trading.

Yudha2015

Activity: 414
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:42:50 AM

It is so hard if you want to earn money without investing. Otherwise you have to looking for something that can give you earning.

►           ►     enVoy        ▐ │     Sustainably Green Trust in Trade     │ ▌     ◄           ◄
►            ██  WHITEPAPER       ██  TWO PAGER       ██  TOKEN DECK            ◄
[v]  Facebook     [v]  Twitter     [v]  Telegram     [v]  Medium     [v]  Linkedin     [v]  Reddit
Robi Rosa Isidoro

Activity: 38

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 04:05:18 AM

Without Investment??

Try tp Join Airdrops and signature Campaign... But the First thing you need to do to able to join in in such Airdrops and signature Campaign.. Work first on your Rank...
GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 01:23:17 PM

Sorry mate but 2 months won't be sufficient to earn a bitcoin unless you invest and got lucky with that investment. You can still earn some by joining campaigns and bounties but even if you dedicate 8 hours a day on it, it would still be not enough. Just work on it and who knows, in time, you'll get there.
Signature campaign, bounty campaign and tweeter campaign can no doubt help you make a very good amount of money but none of them is having this much of potential that you can earn one bitcoin using any of them and that too in just one month.

It is really very much difficult to make one bitcoin using them as it is really a long lasting procedure to earn even a single bitcoin by joining signature campaign.
I don’t really think so that there exists any kind of method or something like that which can help you out in becoming an owner of even a single bitcoin in a time period of one month or two. The market value of bitcoin is very much high and it is not at all possible thing to make this much of money especially without having money in your pocket. You can only have bitcoins in your dream then.
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:10:10 PM

Now the price of bitcoin is very high, and I find it difficult to earn so much BTC in a month.
You cannot actually earn even a single bitcoin right now and that too in this much period of time until and unless you have this much amount of money that you can actually use that money and buy some good number of bitcoins. If you want to make bitcoin using bounty campaign and signature campaign, then you have to work hard for more time. Only then you can expect to get some bitcoins.
pungopete468

Activity: 1470
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:01:47 PM

Now the price of bitcoin is very high, and I find it difficult to earn so much BTC in a month.
You cannot actually earn even a single bitcoin right now and that too in this much period of time until and unless you have this much amount of money that you can actually use that money and buy some good number of bitcoins. If you want to make bitcoin using bounty campaign and signature campaign, then you have to work hard for more time. Only then you can expect to get some bitcoins.

But I don't think that any signature or bounty campaign can give you 1 btc in one month even if you are a high rank member and earning 1 btc only from campaign will take really long time and you should not depend only on it to earn bitcoins as you never know when campaign will stop paying its participants so its good to have multiple ways to earn bitcoins so even if signature campaign disappears you still have some other methods from where you can generate income in bitcoins.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Ikay

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:33:52 AM

lol. Its very hard to earn bitcoin for 1 or 2 months if your not an investor or you dont have a job and skills pick at list 1 of that if you have skills,job and investment you can earn bitcoins quickly but you dont have one of that then have hope to get some altcoins either. You can provide to your self a job in this forum by participate a job in campaign then if they pay you its up to you if you converted it to bitcoins then you are investor to that particular idea then you can earn bitcoins in months.
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 08:23:12 AM

It is so hard if you want to earn money without investing. Otherwise you have to looking for something that can give you earning.
I must say that it is an impossible sort of thing to earn even a single bitcoin in a time period of a month or even in two months without having anything which you can invest in the world of bitcoin. Other than investing your money and then trading or holding of your bitcoins, there is no other possible way of having anything like that. You can make money by joining signature campaign or bounty campaign.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Pages: « 1 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 [133] 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 »
  Print  

Jump to: