Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:58:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is betting a good choice for a newbie?  (Read 12872 times)
jassanpary

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:59:56 AM

My advice, better to take another path. Gambling isn't the right way because luck not always on our side. Especially if our motivation aims to increase value investment.

Yeah! Better not to try gambling and instead of gambling your money, why not invest it in gambling. If you just gamble because you wanted to earn profit, better not to try it or just stop it so you won't regret it in the future. You might one of those gambling addict. Since you're a newbie, I would not encourage you to gamble, even if you just want to have fun coz when you try to win in a game, your winnings become an adrenaline rush and you wanted to feel it again and again. It all starts from fun and later, you're mindset would be getting back all the money once you had.
No way not at all suggestable for a newbie to get involved in betting that may ruin their life; betting may create a negative impact on them. Suppose if a newbie wins initially in the betting then they will be inclined towards the gambling, but then they may lose everything because of betting.

.arianee ╢╟ Smart-link Connecting Owners, Assets And Brands
WhitePaper ◨ ◭ Ann Thread
Discord ►◄ Telegram ►◄ Reddit ►◄ Twitter ►◄ Instagram ►◄ Medium ►◄ Linkedin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BaraxLo

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:17:50 AM

Really? Are you really thinking that you can invest your Bitcoin in gambling just by betting? Of course not what your are doing is actually called "gambling" which is way different than investing as the way you make profits are both different. In gambling if you lose a bet you will lose. But in Investing if the price depreciates you won't lose anything not until you sell it at a loss. If you are also trying to invest your Bitcoin the best thing to do is hold it in your wallet and don't try to invest it in any kind of HYIP sites.
We have our own dreams to make money in gambling and we want to fulfill it.
The thing is it's really hard to win in gambling that is why most of us are losers, but if you feel you can do it then no one is stopping
you to do your thing, that is your passion, who are we to judge when we cannot even make a consistent win to make money, as long as you are
responsible, there is no problem with that.
newbie usually want an instant profit , no wonder they consider to go for gambling.

i never consider gambling as a good source of income , it never will. you know why…. it is give you a huge expectation but let you down at the same time. look for other thing , gambling never be a good place to make money. not newbie , not even an expert one.
It is a sad fact that newcomers in crypto market lack patience and they really want to have money in very short time, this is the reason they often opt gambling for the purpose which ultimately leads to their destruction financially. Gambling is something which is luck dependent, you can never ever predict its future which makes you paly tsar game blindly and rely on the house for everything. Stay away from the game.
cryptoalfs76

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰&#9

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:31:08 PM

I am earning and collecting bitcoin to bet on sports in future.Will it be a good choice to invest in it betting or other things.Where should i invest my bitcoin to have a long term profit?

In my own opinion betting is not a good choice for  a newbie if you have a right  way to choose not to  loose all  your  collecting asset of bitcoin  in a proper way.if you need in a long term investment ,why you dont should put all your bitcoin asset in the coins.ph,it is a long term investment but we can guarantee all your capital will not loss but you gain a profit.unlike in gambling 85% you will lost already.

LANZ777

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:49:25 PM

I am earning and collecting bitcoin to bet on sports in future.Will it be a good choice to invest in it betting or other things.Where should i invest my bitcoin to have a long term profit?

Betting is a good choice for a newbie because you have to bet your feelings to be positive that you can make it and get your target. As a newbie you have to be brave wether you get positive or negative.The most important is you go for it and try then wait for the result. But if you think positive you will have a positive results. In bitcoin betting is important because you can't have the benefits of bitcoin if you are not brave. It's better important to obey on what you believed. So that you will succeed on your goal in life. It's like the volatility of bitcoin now that you believed in the future of bitcoin.
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1127

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:04:38 PM

Betting is a good choice for a newbie because you have to bet your feelings to be positive that you can make it and get your target. As a newbie you have to be brave wether you get positive or negative.The most important is you go for it and try then wait for the result. But if you think positive you will have a positive results. In bitcoin betting is important because you can't have the benefits of bitcoin if you are not brave. It's better important to obey on what you believed. So that you will succeed on your goal in life. It's like the volatility of bitcoin now that you believed in the future of bitcoin.
Dont risk too much and dont think too much regarding on your targets specially on gambling field because sooner or later it would really give negative impact and regrets. Make bets or just simply doing gambling isnt bad but if you are a person who do think off for future runs then better not to spend your bitcoin too much on gambling and rather save it and let it stake.This is much a safer choice for me.

zmkriel

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:05:39 PM

Gambling for profit will leave you an empty hand soon. But if you want to earn bitcoins then i suggest you to rank up your accounts and join a campaign or bounty that will give pay you bitcoin. It is not to get big profits instantly but it is a sure thing not like in gambling.
daringdiscovered

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:55:25 PM

My advice, better to take another path. Gambling isn't the right way because luck not always on our side. Especially if our motivation aims to increase value investment.

Yeah! Better not to try gambling and instead of gambling your money, why not invest it in gambling. If you just gamble because you wanted to earn profit, better not to try it or just stop it so you won't regret it in the future. You might one of those gambling addict. Since you're a newbie, I would not encourage you to gamble, even if you just want to have fun coz when you try to win in a game, your winnings become an adrenaline rush and you wanted to feel it again and again. It all starts from fun and later, you're mindset would be getting back all the money once you had.
No way not at all suggestable for a newbie to get involved in betting that may ruin their life; betting may create a negative impact on them. Suppose if a newbie wins initially in the betting then they will be inclined towards the gambling, but then they may lose everything because of betting.

If you are thinking about the "beginner's luck" then you might thinking wrong, because it doesn't apply to all of the players, so thinking if betting in gambling for a newbie is a good idea is a really bad one instead. When I was a newbie here in the cryptocurrency world, I'm just too busy on thinking what is bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 03:47:45 PM

Dont risk too much and dont think too much regarding on your targets specially on gambling field because sooner or later it would really give negative impact and regrets. Make bets or just simply doing gambling isnt bad but if you are a person who do think off for future runs then better not to spend your bitcoin too much on gambling and rather save it and let it stake.This is much a safer choice for me.
- Yeah, a newbie really should not participate in the betting, they bet the first time, they will have a second and third time, and gambling will make us addicted, and the results from gambling are never positive, we only waste our bitcoin, gambling is not a place for us to make a profit in the long run. So want a better future, not to bet is a useful advice, using bitcoin to trade is better, it is the way to develop our bitcoin, betting is just where we spend bitcoin, it does not fit the purpose of making money

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 05:45:05 PM

If you are thinking about the "beginner's luck" then you might thinking wrong, because it doesn't apply to all of the players, so thinking if betting in gambling for a newbie is a good idea is a really bad one instead. When I was a newbie here in the cryptocurrency world, I'm just too busy on thinking what is bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.
Well house used that strategy to make we feel that we are lucky and we can take some money out of their business but the truth is they are just tricking gamblers/players to be more engage with their site, if we will fall to this then they will win and we will suffer better to think of some other
things instead of gambling.
Qartersa

Activity: 868
Merit: 535

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:02:31 PM

Perhaps, yes. You can always try if you have the money to gamble. But be cautious for you might just have a traumatic initial play, making you despise it in the long run. Because as you ought to know, gambling is not that bad. It is the addiction to it that is bad because you become greedy, you incur debts, you forget your loved ones, and so much more. Simply put, you become miserable. Hence, you always have to make sure your head is on top of your neck to overcome hurdles that may come along.

Might I forget to add, gamble only a portion of your income that you can afford to lose.
LordDisick

Activity: 322
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:40:52 PM

If you are just a newbie and just started gambling then its too risky to invest your money to gambling and for me its not a good idea as well. Why not invest your money to something good other than gambling. You might get addicted to it so better not start it at all.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:48:19 PM

Really? Are you really thinking that you can invest your Bitcoin in gambling just by betting? Of course not what your are doing is actually called "gambling" which is way different than investing as the way you make profits are both different. In gambling if you lose a bet you will lose. But in Investing if the price depreciates you won't lose anything not until you sell it at a loss. If you are also trying to invest your Bitcoin the best thing to do is hold it in your wallet and don't try to invest it in any kind of HYIP sites.
We have our own dreams to make money in gambling and we want to fulfill it.
The thing is it's really hard to win in gambling that is why most of us are losers, but if you feel you can do it then no one is stopping
you to do your thing, that is your passion, who are we to judge when we cannot even make a consistent win to make money, as long as you are
responsible, there is no problem with that.
newbie usually want an instant profit , no wonder they consider to go for gambling.

i never consider gambling as a good source of income , it never will. you know why…. it is give you a huge expectation but let you down at the same time. look for other thing , gambling never be a good place to make money. not newbie , not even an expert one.
It is a sad fact that newcomers in crypto market lack patience and they really want to have money in very short time, this is the reason they often opt gambling for the purpose which ultimately leads to their destruction financially. Gambling is something which is luck dependent, you can never ever predict its future which makes you paly tsar game blindly and rely on the house for everything. Stay away from the game.
i think everybody curious about bitcoin because of they want to become rich.

so not surprising at all to see a lot of newcomer prefer to gamble to earn bitcoin rather than looking for legit way to grow and earn bitcoin. sometimes even when you have tried to trade but it feels the same like gambling , people straight to choose to gamble.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Ziskinberg

Activity: 2926
Merit: 636

For campaign management look for Little Mouse!

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:33:59 AM

If you are just a newbie and just started gambling then its too risky to invest your money to gambling and for me its not a good idea as well. Why not invest your money to something good other than gambling. You might get addicted to it so better not start it at all.
I think the risk is always present regardless of the amount you gamble, but as a newbie you need to be conservative with your betting, don't put a lot of money because lack of experience might make you lose easily. That is why it's important to understand the risk so you will be able to enjoy gambling and instead of gambling for money or profit, you will be able to focus more on the fun.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
Sale_man

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:11:18 AM

Gambling and investing are two totally different things. Gambling is a game. You can't rely on it to be your source of bitcoin. If i were you, i would not gamble with the bitcoin i have. There is a big risk in that and the chance of loosing is big. That's what gambling is about. Sports betting is a good game. I've tried it and it's awsome especially if you're a fan of sports.

Nerman

Activity: 364
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:26:41 AM

Gambling and investing are two totally different things. Gambling is a game. You can't rely on it to be your source of bitcoin. If i were you, i would not gamble with the bitcoin i have. There is a big risk in that and the chance of loosing is big. That's what gambling is about. Sports betting is a good game. I've tried it and it's awsome especially if you're a fan of sports.

I do not know why some people are thinking that investing and gambling are the same. If you think that by gambling you can get a passive income you are dead wrong. Gambling is for fun. You should invest your Bitcoin and if you really want to gamble then you need to be disciplined to hold a certain amount of bitcoin and gamble the remaining.

katinko

Activity: 196
Merit: 122

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:03:12 AM

You could not get profit in gambling that is why you should choose to invest your money in trading or holding a coin for long period of time that is the way i did and i am happy with the result.

Gambling are based on the luck of every player and based on my research no one could beat the house that is why if you have time to avoid gambling much better focus your self in other matter which possibly to earn more profit.
Seeker#9

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 01:45:03 AM

Gambling or betting is not a good choice for any newbie who want to earn money. Better change your plans and find another way of making profits other than gambling. Gambling is for some individuals that has no problem in money.
dhampir-D

Activity: 454
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 02:31:04 AM

If you're already making considerable gains with sports betting, then decides to invest that money in another type of betting, that's actually a terrible mistake.
And it doesn't matter if you are a newbie or not. Gambling is risky to all kinds of people.
Creepings

Activity: 546
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 02:42:10 AM

Gambling or betting is not a good choice for any newbie who want to earn money. Better change your plans and find another way of making profits other than gambling. Gambling is for some individuals that has no problem in money.

Gambling is not a good choice at all, especially when you are hoping to earn a lot of money into it. Gambling is all about luck which I think not all of the people has, let the people without problems in money gamble, yes we can gamble since there are a lot of ways for us to gamble without depositing or using our own money, we can still gamble but make sure that it is just for fun, and always lose what you can afford.
Shutup

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 02:55:09 AM

Yes betting is a good choice for a newbie because you can have the opportunity to earn.you can't earn here if you're not willing to wait and have to be brave to bet wether you get a pay or not. Because if you got your salary to bitcoin You have the Chance to make it double or more if you hold it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: