Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:19:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 2016 MVPs - David Seaman (others?)  (Read 258 times)
tvbcof (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 09:48:07 PM

In my analysis we are, with the election of Trump, nearer the start than the finish line with more serious challenges yet to come.  It is a milestone, however, and I would like to call out David Seaman as an MVP here because, he being a crypto-currency enthusiast and one with a broad range of interests, I expect that he might see this.

I've found the guy to be either one of the best actors on the planet, or a straight shooter with good ethics who does unusually clear and watchable reporting and analysis.

I hope and expect that this Seaman guy will become a major player in the fourth estate going forward.  It should be clear to all after the 2016 election that there is a huge vacuum in the media which will be filled, and this guy has developed a well earned running start.

https://www.youtube.com/user/davidseamanonline

Anyone else with MVP candidates on any front is welcome to use this thread to nominate them.  It would be fun and enlightening to hear other people's ideas.  

(BTW, no, I am not DS and I have no idea who he might be on this board if he even posts at all.  Or if he even reads it for that matter.  In fact I have seen some of my ideas pop up in other venues suspiciously near when I posted them in one form or another, but I don't remember it happening in DS's case.)

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: