Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:27:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: do you use analysis when play gambling?  (Read 32707 times)
DPrillio

Activity: 693
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 04:34:01 AM

I don't prefer doing analysis while gambling. It puts too much stress in what supposed to be a fun game. I prefer using the instinc I have gained from years of playing the game. That's why win or lose, it's just another game...

For people who always follow the latest news about an event, soccer for example, the analysis will run even without the help of the data from other parties. So, doing the analysis is not always faced with complicated data. It can run quickly in our minds because our brains already have enough information to make choices.
That is true. There are so many people who are always on the sport news, knowing every little details there is to know. Some will even tell you outrightly who would win the match from the look of things. It is not the kind of data or charts you will need in trading but with sport analysis, you only need the news and good thinking ability to know what an outcome may end up being.

Analysis is common and can be applied to any betting but unfortunately most of the betting methods are influenced by luck factor and only sports betting may go as per our analysis.
It is a fact that only sports’ betting is a type gambling where you use your analysis and experience in order to win the bet whereas other games like poker, dice roll etc. it is totally useless to analyses the game and get your strategies developed accordingly. I have never gambled but I am thinking about going for sports gambling that too for cricket because I think I should utilize my knowledge for earning money.
i agree mate,.that Analysis in gambling is useless even what kind of gambling it is because we know that there are only two things in every game winning and losing and lucky bet matters., even in a bet of cockfighting experience cockers gambler properly select the cock they bet and their basis is the breeding, the looks and the quality of breeder but still they cannot predict what happens next, that is why some are looking for other side they use feng shui to determine the lucky color of the day Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1127

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 05:55:27 AM

I don't prefer doing analysis while gambling. It puts too much stress in what supposed to be a fun game. I prefer using the instinc I have gained from years of playing the game. That's why win or lose, it's just another game...

For people who always follow the latest news about an event, soccer for example, the analysis will run even without the help of the data from other parties. So, doing the analysis is not always faced with complicated data. It can run quickly in our minds because our brains already have enough information to make choices.
That is true. There are so many people who are always on the sport news, knowing every little details there is to know. Some will even tell you outrightly who would win the match from the look of things. It is not the kind of data or charts you will need in trading but with sport analysis, you only need the news and good thinking ability to know what an outcome may end up being.

Analysis is common and can be applied to any betting but unfortunately most of the betting methods are influenced by luck factor and only sports betting may go as per our analysis.
It is a fact that only sports’ betting is a type gambling where you use your analysis and experience in order to win the bet whereas other games like poker, dice roll etc. it is totally useless to analyses the game and get your strategies developed accordingly. I have never gambled but I am thinking about going for sports gambling that too for cricket because I think I should utilize my knowledge for earning money.
i agree mate,.that Analysis in gambling is useless even what kind of gambling it is because we know that there are only two things in every game winning and losing and lucky bet matters., even in a bet of cockfighting experience cockers gambler properly select the cock they bet and their basis is the breeding, the looks and the quality of breeder but still they cannot predict what happens next, that is why some are looking for other side they use feng shui to determine the lucky color of the day Smiley
Analysis in gambling is useless even what kind of gambling ? I disagree since there are games which do really need this stuff. Come to think off on how you do play sports betting or even on card games like poker? Are you just simply doing the moves you do make? For sure you would really think off on the best possible option depending on your skills and knowledge on something. There might be pure luck based but still theres a gambling game which do really require this stuff.

bhadz

Activity: 2422
Merit: 564

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 06:13:01 AM

Yes of course. Analysis is needed for you to formulate strategies depending on the situation. Gambling is so crucial that you need to be careful in choosing and deciding on where to bet..etc.

We do need analysis when we are playing those games that aren't limited only for luck. When you play those games that are depending on luck then you don't have to analyze it then because it's a very easy game for everyone of us. But if you gamble with sports bet or poker, analysis is a must and you must gamble with proper decision and in this way you can also improve your decisive skills that can help you to have a good result.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
lili song

Activity: 980
Merit: 509

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 09:58:52 AM

Yes I used analysis, it's very important for me. If you not setup analysis, it will ruin my gameplay.
For example : when I play dice, using martiangle 50% and I lose. Afterward I will change into high risk, high reward method.

Overall it's depend on people's analysis !
spadormie

Activity: 840
Merit: 268

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:46:20 AM

Of course, you should analyse first what you are barging into. You should first check the line up of each team. Well me I am more on a sports betting. And I am always checking the line up of players in each team. But whenever my team bias will fight then I will go to my bias team. Well I believe in luck in sports betting though. So that's why.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▀▀▀▀███▄
███████▀     ████
███████   ███████
█████        ████
███████   ███████
▀██████   ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀  ██
██   █▀   ▀█   ██
██   █▄   ▄█   ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
█▄▄      ████████▄
 █████▄▄████████▌
▀██████████████▌
  █████████████
  ▀██████████▀
   ▄▄██████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
  ███████████▄
    ██      ▀█
    ██▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
    ██▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
    ██      ▄█
  ███████████▀
    ██  ██

▄
       ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀      ▄
      ▀█▀  ▀   ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀
███▄▄▄        ▀█▀  ▀     ▄▄▄███       ▐█▄    ▄█▌   ▐█▌   █▄    ▐█▌   ████████   █████▄     ██    ▄█████▄▄   ▐█████▌
████████▄▄           ▄▄████████       ▐███▄▄███▌   ▐█▌   ███▄  ▐█▌      ██      █▌  ▀██    ██   ▄██▀   ▀▀   ▐█
███████████▄       ▄███████████       ▐█▌▀██▀▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██▀██▄▐█▌      ██      █▌   ▐█▌   ██   ██          ▐█████▌
 ████████████     ████████████        ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██  ▀███▌      ██      █▌  ▄██    ██   ▀██▄   ▄▄   ▐█
  ████████████   ████████████         ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██    ▀█▌      ██      █████▀     ██    ▀█████▀▀   ▐█████▌
   ▀███████████ ███████████▀
     ▀███████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
FIND OUT MORE AT MINTDICE.COM
stepwilli

Activity: 1042
Merit: 273

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 08:27:49 PM

Analysis in gambling is useless even what kind of gambling ? I disagree since there are games which do really need this stuff. Come to think off on how you do play sports betting or even on card games like poker? Are you just simply doing the moves you do make? For sure you would really think off on the best possible option depending on your skills and knowledge on something. There might be pure luck based but still theres a gambling game which do really require this stuff.
The games are few that you can analyse and gamble in the process. There are so many times with these games that you can predict the outcome one way or the other or just use the situations around to know what you need to know.

Asides sport betting analysis, so many people claim that there are some card games like poker and co that you will need to analyse your opponent as you are playing, but I will say only a learner of an opponent will allow you to analyse him, but if he is good too, you are still going to be at the mercy of your luck.
PacePay

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:06:46 PM

Whosoever analyzes gambling age is the biggest fool of the world because it is totally dependent on your luck. Gambling is not a healthy activity, it is just like taking drugs which seem fun apparently but are actually destroying you day by day. As far as analysis is concerned, it only helps put in sport betting because people have often good knowledge about games and their predictions do come true.
jamyr

Activity: 1750
Merit: 373

<------

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 12:55:39 AM

Of course, you should analyse first what you are barging into. You should first check the line up of each team. Well me I am more on a sports betting. And I am always checking the line up of players in each team. But whenever my team bias will fight then I will go to my bias team. Well I believe in luck in sports betting though. So that's why.

You are kinda contradicting your statement. First you said analysis will give you a better leverage, then you said luck is also a factor. Possible that you both might be using analysis and relying on luck to win your games.

New Bitcointalk Talkshow Video(Aug 2023). Bitcointalk discussion
My bitsler ref link bitsler.com
Arkham Knight

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 01:33:58 AM

No because it's not a strategy game and it's 100% luck game. Maybe people do analyse like this; " red color won 10x so i think it will be green this time" - but it is not how it works. It just a speculation and not analysis. It doesn't work like that even a genius person won't beat the game.
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1251

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 01:54:14 AM

No because it's not a strategy game and it's 100% luck game. Maybe people do analyse like this; " red color won 10x so i think it will be green this time" - but it is not how it works. It just a speculation and not analysis. It doesn't work like that even a genius person won't beat the game.
If you believe that and that is okay, it's just that it's always about mathematics, the probability of you winning can be calculated but it's not a hundred percent but it could increase your chances of winning by a lot. You should do whatever it takes to win except cheating of course.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 02:16:57 AM

don't know what actually they think about certain games would have higher winning percentage when you do analysis before the game started , it's just make you feel safe when look at the data / statistics and analyze it. the actual outcome would always random and luck are the determiner. seriously let's be realistic from now.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
jamyr

Activity: 1750
Merit: 373

<------

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 05:04:29 AM

If you believe that and that is okay, it's just that it's always about mathematics, the probability of you winning can be calculated but it's not a hundred percent but it could increase your chances of winning by a lot. You should do whatever it takes to win except cheating of course.

sometimes the math could be very hard to deal with. I am not that great with math either, but some are just pure luck. Like slot games and roulette.

New Bitcointalk Talkshow Video(Aug 2023). Bitcointalk discussion
My bitsler ref link bitsler.com
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 05:15:05 AM

sometimes the math could be very hard to deal with. I am not that great with math either, but some are just pure luck. Like slot games and roulette.
really depends if what type of games we played and like what everybody's said we are just using analysis in order to make some assumption if what would be the possibility or what can be the outcome of our next bet, sports game have many factors that can help us to analyze which team or players to bet with and with casino games luck really our best friend in order to win.
Ziskinberg

Activity: 2926
Merit: 636

For campaign management look for Little Mouse!

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 05:52:50 AM

really depends if what type of games we played and like what everybody's said we are just using analysis in order to make some assumption if what would be the possibility or what can be the outcome of our next bet, sports game have many factors that can help us to analyze which team or players to bet with and with casino games luck really our best friend in order to win.
Sports betting is my favorite because we can implement our analysis in choosing the best team to win, we might not win all the time but if we are good in analysis we can surely choose more winning teams. At least with this kind of game there is no house edge and you can ensure you can develop your skills and you know the game very well, it's also necessary to focus only in one sport so the learning will continue.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
megynacuna

Activity: 756
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 12:00:09 PM

Sports betting is my favorite because we can implement our analysis in choosing the best team to win, we might not win all the time but if we are good in analysis we can surely choose more winning teams. At least with this kind of game there is no house edge and you can ensure you can develop your skills and you know the game very well, it's also necessary to focus only in one sport so the learning will continue.

Yes and same here, i prefer sports betting too because i am able to apply my analysis and understanding of the game and yield results from it. Luck based games wouldn't afford me that luxury to sit and predict an outcome based on past results.
bitcoinrays

Activity: 438
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 07:09:50 PM

Yes I used analysis, it's very important for me. If you not setup analysis, it will ruin my gameplay.
For example : when I play dice, using martiangle 50% and I lose. Afterward I will change into high risk, high reward method.

Martingale is not an analysis, it is a strategy that can help you stick to winning on short streaks. However, the high risk, high reward can also burn you pretty bad since that is the way most people always try to want to recover their losses and it does not go well at all. Analysis is studying something to expect a particular outcome and what you have stated it just a strategy that can only assist your style of gaming or winning.
flower1024
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 07:32:40 PM

Martingale is not an analysis, it is a strategy that can help you stick to winning on short streaks. However, the high risk, high reward can also burn you pretty bad since that is the way most people always try to want to recover their losses and it does not go well at all. Analysis is studying something to expect a particular outcome and what you have stated it just a strategy that can only assist your style of gaming or winning.
Yes Martingale is a method to play dice or other slot games but making money using this method is not easy. We may lose everything what we have in our wallet. I don't think that any strategy will help you to make money in slot games. The analysis is nothing but one type of prediction this usually everyone can do before playing gambling, but it will not work out that's it.
btcloi78

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 07:38:49 PM

Yes, when I bet on soccer I research to see if teams score goals or not. For more change to win analysis is very important.
FeArZ

Activity: 263
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 04:12:21 AM

Just want know how much the gamblers who use analysis when play gambling and what kinds of gambling game? And do you think it is needed or not making analysis on gambling game or it is depend on lucky. Thanks for share your opinions and experience.
Yes I am, while using it in the games I still depend on luck because depending on luck is not 100% can help you to win in every round especially if you play poker, you need to win to your opponents of course.
One day you will end up being a fruitful like I need to state that day by day flopping in something will give you more lift to wind up noticeably a victor one day since when somebody lost they are learning structure there misfortune so as I would see it we should state that you are learning not bombing so don't go for cry be overcome always you will have more influence.
Seeker#9

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 12:01:10 PM

Just want know how much the gamblers who use analysis when play gambling and what kinds of gambling game? And do you think it is needed or not making analysis on gambling game or it is depend on lucky. Thanks for share your opinions and experience.

That depends on type of gambling. Analysis is possible in some online gambling and some computerized games.. You can not use analysis in casino like card game, roulettes or slot machines. Winning is purely depend on luck or chance.
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: