Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:17:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: do you use analysis when play gambling?  (Read 32707 times)
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1251

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2017, 02:41:44 AM

Yes because Analysis is the process of breaking a complex topic or substance into smaller parts in order to gain a better understanding of it. The technique has been applied in the study of mathematics and logic since before Aristotle (384–322 B.C.), though analysis as a formal concept is a relatively recent development.
Some people might not realize, but sometimes they are analyzing already, that's human nature in a way. The way they will approach a problem beforehand, planning, it's also part of analyzing and that's going to help people to achieve optimal results.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 03:22:13 AM

Yes because Analysis is the process of breaking a complex topic or substance into smaller parts in order to gain a better understanding of it. The technique has been applied in the study of mathematics and logic since before Aristotle (384–322 B.C.), though analysis as a formal concept is a relatively recent development.
Some people might not realize, but sometimes they are analyzing already, that's human nature in a way. The way they will approach a problem beforehand, planning, it's also part of analyzing and that's going to help people to achieve optimal results.
I believe most people do analyze games on board, they do it because they want to increase their chances of winning and those who do not analyze will only win temporarily and will lose in the long run. Even if you are just gambling for fun, I believe you will also take time to analyze before hitting the button. That gives additional fun especially when you win and you will think you are good in gambling, it's fulfilling to us actually.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
LuanX3

Activity: 756
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 10:11:54 AM

I believe most people do analyze games on board, they do it because they want to increase their chances of winning and those who do not analyze will only win temporarily and will lose in the long run. Even if you are just gambling for fun, I believe you will also take time to analyze before hitting the button. That gives additional fun especially when you win and you will think you are good in gambling, it's fulfilling to us actually.
Analysis really doesn't work on games that you cannot influence. This games like dice, roulette or slots and other similar games that cannot be influenced by our actions cannot be really analyzed as when the dice rolls there is no chance to change anything else. Even before you roll there is no way to force the roll in your favor.
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 10:47:10 AM

Yes, I use analysis for gambling, that I did for this kind of sports gambling such as soccer, NBA, boxing, F1 and many more. Without the analysis surely will make me often lose.

We really need analysis even in deciding whether we will play or not, if we will bet or not and if we will continue when we lose. Analysis in terms of playing whether to bet that amount especially if we think its our day and the momentum attracts. Analysis in sports betting is really in need, while in cards or dice we depend on luck mostly.
Gambling really need analization to decide when to bets and when to place big amount to win big but sometimes you can easily know in odds of the game where the most low odds is about to win the game 70% im agreed in luck when playing is dice game not only for those skilled players or master or even v.i.p is loosing too.
lol if you say so then there must be a lot of people get profit and a lot of bookies bankrupt , gambling not working with that way. low odds doesn't mean you will win , having higher chance on bigger percentage doesn't guarantee you anything to win , everything done randomly in gambling , even with 99 percentage to win you still have a chance to lost , i have lost on that 99 percent chance when the roll are on 00.00 , super unlucky right? analysis sometimes work , but also sometimes not , just makes sure you gamble with the amount you can afford to lose no matter if you use analysis or not.

It is true that even with 99% you wont always winning the game and usually high odds got a bad payment, so its better used your analytic skill to win at better odds, good analysis could help you choose better team to win although is not always correct but it can make your winning chance bigger
you mean to place a bet on sportsbetting based on your own data analysis? because i don't think you can analysis a game like dice or slot machine , it's 100% pure luck games , you can't find any data to analyze and expect better chance to win there. no matter what you do to gamble with or without analysis , you have responsibly on it.
You would really be like a crazy man on trying hard on making analysis on pure luck based games like dice and slots which do normally know that these games does purely rely on luck and results are pure random which means analysis here wont really work at all no matter how hard you try.
yeah even i still can see a lot of people believe anything can be analyzed include those pure luck based games , let them go lol . analysis just part of our effort to maximize the chance to win right? so believe or not an analysis before certain event play on sportsbetting are really necessary to do for me personally. sometimes play poker and some card games used analysis too, but not as important as when you place a bet on sports that full of data.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
FasTroy

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 02:14:27 PM

Yes, I use analysis for gambling, that I did for this kind of sports gambling such as soccer, NBA, boxing, F1 and many more. Without the analysis surely will make me often lose.

We really need analysis even in deciding whether we will play or not, if we will bet or not and if we will continue when we lose. Analysis in terms of playing whether to bet that amount especially if we think its our day and the momentum attracts. Analysis in sports betting is really in need, while in cards or dice we depend on luck mostly.
Gambling really need analization to decide when to bets and when to place big amount to win big but sometimes you can easily know in odds of the game where the most low odds is about to win the game 70% im agreed in luck when playing is dice game not only for those skilled players or master or even v.i.p is loosing too.
lol if you say so then there must be a lot of people get profit and a lot of bookies bankrupt , gambling not working with that way. low odds doesn't mean you will win , having higher chance on bigger percentage doesn't guarantee you anything to win , everything done randomly in gambling , even with 99 percentage to win you still have a chance to lost , i have lost on that 99 percent chance when the roll are on 00.00 , super unlucky right? analysis sometimes work , but also sometimes not , just makes sure you gamble with the amount you can afford to lose no matter if you use analysis or not.

It is true that even with 99% you wont always winning the game and usually high odds got a bad payment, so its better used your analytic skill to win at better odds, good analysis could help you choose better team to win although is not always correct but it can make your winning chance bigger
you mean to place a bet on sportsbetting based on your own data analysis? because i don't think you can analysis a game like dice or slot machine , it's 100% pure luck games , you can't find any data to analyze and expect better chance to win there. no matter what you do to gamble with or without analysis , you have responsibly on it.
You would really be like a crazy man on trying hard on making analysis on pure luck based games like dice and slots which do normally know that these games does purely rely on luck and results are pure random which means analysis here wont really work at all no matter how hard you try.
It will be funny and crazy if someone make analysis on pure luck based games like you said dice or anything else. Maybe they do that because they want to increase there chance (I mean here Ritual things). By the way i don't believe that.I don't play games based only in luck, because it's waste of money. Real games, that played in the real world are best, For me I always bet in sports.

TravelMug

Activity: 2632
Merit: 833

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 07:07:37 PM

It will be funny and crazy if someone make analysis on pure luck based games like you said dice or anything else. Maybe they do that because they want to increase there chance (I mean here Ritual things). By the way i don't believe that.I don't play games based only in luck, because it's waste of money. Real games, that played in the real world are best, For me I always bet in sports.

LOL. The only drawback I can see in making analysis is that sometime you make "over-analyze" a certain game and making It harder for you to make a bet. I have experienced this kind of thing before, I will over analyze a game but before I knew it, I wasn't able to bet and see that my analysis is correct so I should have won. But because of too much analysis and reading I didn't. So just make enough analysis and not overdo it.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 07:17:21 PM

LOL. The only drawback I can see in making analysis is that sometime you make "over-analyze" a certain game and making It harder for you to make a bet. I have experienced this kind of thing before, I will over analyze a game but before I knew it, I wasn't able to bet and see that my analysis is correct so I should have won. But because of too much analysis and reading I didn't. So just make enough analysis and not overdo it.

That is part of the challenge and that kind of behaviour is really present when people are making analyzation. Especially in sports betting, other people really looking at all factors before making a bet to the point that in the end they will face a hard time what should be they bet.

Yes that sounds a hassle way but no doubt that their over analyzation helps them to increase their winning success rate. For me, better to deal with those deep analyzation than putting my bet on a random thing.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Celsiuss

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 07:40:29 PM

An analysis does not do much unless it's match betting. On pure gambling I still "analyze" the previous games just because my gut feels like it works. I don't do much match betting, but when I do quite a bit of research goes down.

who cares
TravelMug

Activity: 2632
Merit: 833

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 08:00:27 PM

That is part of the challenge and that kind of behaviour is really present when people are making analyzation. Especially in sports betting, other people really looking at all factors before making a bet to the point that in the end they will face a hard time what should be they bet.

Yes that sounds a hassle way but no doubt that their over analyzation helps them to increase their winning success rate. For me, better to deal with those deep analyzation than putting my bet on a random thing.

Yes. I'm sorry I forgot to mentioned that its all about sports betting or match betting. On the contrary, I personally, felt over-analyzation didn't increase my chances in the long run. I'll give you an example, let say horse racing, when I started to bet on horse racing I just use a few analyzation technique, and won. But now, since I'm seeing a lot of factors to see to arrived on who is to bet, I lost. I don't know if it is just me or others have experience this. So too much analyze on my end resulted in a more lost percentage.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
bra4our

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 08:21:10 PM

Since most of my gambling medium is soccer, I make sure i analyze the team playing, head to head between them, recent matches and i make sure i know the players who are playing the games. It really helps in choosing the one who may eventually help you win the bet.
PokerFace3

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 08:27:38 PM
Last edit: April 02, 2017, 01:40:46 PM by PokerFace3

An analysis does not do much unless it's match betting. On pure gambling I still "analyze" the previous games just because my gut feels like it works. I don't do much match betting, but when I do quite a bit of research goes down.
Obviously enough, one would and could only analyze games that are sports based because a gambling game like dice or roulette cannot be analyzed at all.

I have seen some serious predictors and their prediction and better than most and why they are able to do that is because they analyze the games better than others or let's say better than most. Moreover I do see that the experience gamblers are going for analysis but I'm not sure what difference they are making through analysis.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 10:30:37 PM

Since most of my gambling medium is soccer, I make sure i analyze the team playing, head to head between them, recent matches and i make sure i know the players who are playing the games. It really helps in choosing the one who may eventually help you win the bet.
but analysis sometimes do not provide satisfactory results. some games even ended up with the unexpected. it all depends on luck. I believe 50% of gambling game is luck and 50% skill is influenced by an analysis.
nethan1btc

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 10:50:05 PM

Of course I will use analysis in playing so that chances of winning will be possible and if not having an analysis I don't think it would be better for us to play gambling in a long run. One example to analyze gambling game is the sportsbetting of basketball because I really have the passion to play the game, and my observations with the teams playing will help me decide the right bets to choose from.
Bridgespy

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 11:03:30 PM

Just want know how much the gamblers who use analysis when play gambling and what kinds of gambling game? And do you think it is needed or not making analysis on gambling game or it is depend on lucky. Thanks for share your opinions and experience.

Nah, i never use any analysis from people or any tools. I do gambling oure using my luck and good feeling.

I usually make sportsbook bet and sometimes i play any new slot game for fun..
klf
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 12:48:32 AM

but analysis sometimes do not provide satisfactory results. some games even ended up with the unexpected. it all depends on luck. I believe 50% of gambling game is luck and 50% skill is influenced by an analysis.

I don't know exactly what percentage is luck and skill are needed to win money in gambling. But one thing is very sure that luck will overwrite everything in gambling. If one is lucky then surely can make a profit in gambling without any skill as well. That's why always one should gamble with small amounts instead going with bigger bets to make more profits.
aardvark15

Activity: 994
Merit: 510

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 02:48:18 AM

I mostly play dice and I don't think there is any analysis you can do with it. The only thing is a betting strategy, and those don't really help either.
mirakal
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1290

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 03:09:26 AM

I don't know exactly what percentage is luck and skill are needed to win money in gambling. But one thing is very sure that luck will overwrite everything in gambling. If one is lucky then surely can make a profit in gambling without any skill as well. That's why always one should gamble with small amounts instead going with bigger bets to make more profits.
When I analyze games I do not consider my luck, it cannot be one of the factor to analyze my chances because it will just come and go. First you need to determine your skills and what you really like to do, I do sports betting and I feel I need to analyze games on a daily basis as I do it that regularly.
So far, I can say that every time I analyze games it gives me a better chances of winning than when I just bet blindly.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 04:54:34 AM

When I analyze games I do not consider my luck, it cannot be one of the factor to analyze my chances because it will just come and go. First you need to determine your skills and what you really like to do, I do sports betting and I feel I need to analyze games on a daily basis as I do it that regularly.
So far, I can say that every time I analyze games it gives me a better chances of winning than when I just bet blindly.
analyzes make us more confident and increase the chance of winning and the gamble had to be accompanied by an analysis of where the gamblers learn how to win. gamble by not having to rely on skill and more to luck it's only a careless action. indeed luck that could determine the results but analyzes make us closer to luck

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 05:32:32 AM

I mostly play dice and I don't think there is any analysis you can do with it. The only thing is a betting strategy, and those don't really help either.

Dice games are purely on luck. You can't make a strategy or no analysis can help you.
Dice games are only for fun n thrill it creates.
Some of the dice games are extreme and makes you gamble again and again even when you loose too much.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
blackhawkeye1912

Activity: 784

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 02:48:45 PM

gambling game is basically a game that relies on luck. analysis is also needed when we make decisions. but in the end the outcome of the game of gambling is not assured. game gambling is a way of staking a fortune to gain / pleasure.
true, actually majority of them relies on their luck according to the real time happened nowadays. So when you play games in gambling apply it  so well so you might be able win in the games using your analysis.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: