Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:12:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Alienware Laptop I7 6820 3.6ghz 4gb nvida 4k res. 32gb ram 128ssb 1TB - $2000  (Read 508 times)
ChineseSavior (OP)

Activity: 366
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 06:28:31 AM
Last edit: November 11, 2016, 07:27:54 PM by ChineseSavior

http://imgur.com/a/cNP4Y <---pic of machine

Up for sale I have 15" Alienware 4k resolution laptop. Purchased just a few months ago. Everything max out on dell website. Also incluses GTA V and 3 year extended warranty.

Reason I am selling is because I no longer have need for powerful personal pc.

Laptop specs:

- Intel I7 3.6GHZ processor
- 4GB nividia chip
- 32 GB ram
-128 GB SSD
- 1 TB 7200RPM HDD
- GTA V
- 3 year purchased extended warranty.
- Microsoft Xbox Controller with MS USB wireless adapter

Laptop is mint. Clean and well kept. Lets make a Deal! Will be wiped before sold.

escrow
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
leowonderful
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1129

Bitcoin FTW!

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 09:28:56 PM

Up for sale I have 15" Alienware 4k resolution laptop. Purchased just a few months ago. Everything max out on dell website. Also incluses GTA V and 3 year extended warranty.

Laptop specs:

- 4GB nividia chip
- 32 GB ram
-128 GB SSD
- 1 TB 7200RPM HDD
- GTA V

Laptop is mint. Clean and well kept. Lets make a Deal! Will be wiped before sold.

escrow
Could you specify what model of GPU is in it? I'm guessing it's a GTX 980M but not sure, Alienware have lots of customization option available. CPU model is also not listed in the body and only in the title.
AleScamHole

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

Don't you looooooove how offensive my name sounds?

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 08:33:13 PM

Laptop specs:

- 4GB nividia chip
- 32 GB ram
-128 GB SSD
- 1 TB 7200RPM HDD
- GTA V

escrow
Could you specify what model of GPU is in it? I'm guessing it's a GTX 980M but not sure, Alienware have lots of customization option available. CPU model is also not listed in the body and only in the title.

there's no customization with alienwear lolz ;p

they stopped that like 2 years ago...

check out how it is now, just specific models and next to ZERO customization Sad
i know this because i USED to be a fan and was one of their last customers that they did a custom build for (nameplate and all)
got a refund on my latest, support is shit, dell has ruined them
Casabrandy

Activity: 837
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 02:01:28 AM

Laptop specs:

- 4GB nividia chip
- 32 GB ram
-128 GB SSD
- 1 TB 7200RPM HDD
- GTA V

escrow

there's no customization with alienwear lolz ;p

they stopped that like 2 years ago...

check out how it is now, just specific models and next to ZERO customization Sad
i know this because i USED to be a fan and was one of their last customers that they did a custom build for (nameplate and all)
got a refund on my latest, support is shit, dell has ruined them

what do you mean by no customization, i recently check dell website because i'm planning to buy laptop and saw that it can still customize desired specification of the unit, but i'm just confused on 32gb ram because it is not available on dell website for alienware 15".

@OP can you please specify further specs and the price for the unit. I'm interested to buy it if the price is right.

VER
       ,█████████p
      ,███████████.
      d███████████b
     d█████P ██████b
    ,██████' `██████.
    d█████P   Y█████b
   d██████     ██████L
  ,██████P     ]██████.
  ███████       Y██████
 d██████L__   __J██████b
,██████████   ██████████p
███████████   ███████████

Our project will provide you with the most
favorable terms of trade, user-friendly interface,
as well as a high level of protection of our platform.

.VeraExchange.
...NEW ERA OF EXCHANGE...

.April 22th.

..JOIN NOW..
Zicadis
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027

Dump it!!!

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 02:41:19 AM

I think someone was looking to buy an alienware laptop because he can not buy it from where he lives in his part of world you might want to contact him.
hawkins

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 04:15:13 PM

Cool, it is the computer I wanted all along, but, the price is too expensive for me. Well, maybe $ 2,000 is a rather cheap price, but for me, it's still an expensive price. until now I could just buy a laptop with a Core i5 specs, but it is the other brands. I think it is very fortunate for those who have a computer with such capabilities.
Zicadis
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027

Dump it!!!

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 08:21:10 PM

Cool, it is the computer I wanted all along, but, the price is too expensive for me. Well, maybe $ 2,000 is a rather cheap price, but for me, it's still an expensive price. until now I could just buy a laptop with a Core i5 specs, but it is the other brands. I think it is very fortunate for those who have a computer with such capabilities.
Well you are not going to get a computer like this one for anything lower.
So you either have to sell something to afford to buy one or you can just get a budget one like the rest of us.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: