Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 04:10:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: REGISTER FOR FREE AND EARN 70 000 SATOSHI!  (Read 12233 times)
Best_Exchange

Activity: 261
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 10:33:15 AM

Have earn anyone using this site? They really pay at register or is for promotion to make tons of new users?
sasukemystery

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 10:58:31 AM

username: sasukemystery

Thank you!
dodgrad

Activity: 1067
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 01:45:04 PM

Have earn anyone using this site? They really pay at register or is for promotion to make tons of new users?

OP statement is that bonus can be used to play from today:

~snip~
from December 19th onwards you will be able to play at regular tables with the 70k satoshi you received as subscription bonus.
Until then you can become familiar with the game by trying our play for fun.

But few days he didnt answer to my post:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1713787.msg17226163#msg17226163

On my account is already 0.0085BTC from welcome bonus and invitation bonuses.
Minimum to withdraw is 0.002BTC
When i try to withdraw my funds, appears message: "INSUFFICIENT FUNDS".

Let's wait for OP, maybe he can explain that.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
10table (OP)

Activity: 91

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 09:47:36 AM

HELLO GAMBLERS,
THE PLAY FOR REAL MODE IS NOW OPEN: YOU ARE NOW FREE TO PLAY USING THE SATOSHI BONUS 10TABLE HAS GIVEN YOU.
ENJOY YOUR GAMBLING!
TooMainstream

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 10:01:33 AM

I'm waiting for another player, cmon.
Bitcoin_Delivery

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 10:27:21 AM

The platform is now working and, as i said, i would to leave my opinion: sincerely i find the game slow and a little bit boring, without any chance of decision or strategy by the players on the table, the only action required is to pick the card at the start of game then it work like a russian roulette: when your card come out, you are out of the table.
I still donp0t know if deposit or wd are working as i loose some of my bonus deposit, now i'm playing with aoutobot and letting run, let's see where this drive me Wink
Good luck to the OP!
dodgrad

Activity: 1067
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 12:43:33 PM

RED ALERT

Guys - read how 10tables change promotion rules:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1713787.msg17241448#msg17241448

There is also impossible to withdraw funds from this website:

Better watch out! Something is wrong here!

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
10table (OP)

Activity: 91

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 01:10:33 PM

RED ALERT

Guys - read how 10tables change promotion rules:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1713787.msg17241448#msg17241448

There is also impossible to withdraw funds from this website:

Better watch out! Something is wrong here!

We already explained to you that you cannot withdraw your entire balance because you have to pay the withdrawal fee.
So, 0,0085 - 0,001 make 0,0075.
In order for the withdrawal to be carried out, you have to type 0,0075 in the "amount" section.

We are giving 70k satoshi to allow users to get to know the site and to try it out, one thing you haven't done, one thing no one of the users you brought into 10table have done. This means that these users you are gathering randomly for a few coins are not interested in the game.

We changed the promotion conditions because, as we already told you, we are not a bitcoin faucet, deal with it.
Bazinga!

Activity: 625
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 05:18:47 PM

username : bazinga

thanks

hasiramasenju
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 06:44:34 PM

We already explained to you that you cannot withdraw your entire balance because you have to pay the withdrawal fee.
In order for the withdrawal to be carried out, you have to type 0,0075 in the "amount" section.

We are giving 70k satoshi to allow users to get to know the site and to try it out, one thing you haven't done, one thing no one of the users you brought into 10table have done. This means that these users you are gathering randomly for a few coins are not interested in the game.

We changed the promotion conditions because, as we already told you, we are not a bitcoin faucet, deal with it.
that mean if from this promotions there is a person able to makes 0.002 btc from 0.0007 btc then he will only got 0.001 btc and as far as i know that usually for gambling sites have only 0.0001-0.0002 btc for withdrawal fees and you site have 0.001 btc for the fees and May I know why because those amount was pretty high to me
bit-model

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 04:07:25 PM

i like this game!  Cheesy
keyscore44
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 01:03:27 PM

Hi,

Do withdrawals from your website are automatic or manual?
How long can take to withdraw funds from your service?

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 08:51:47 PM

I am interested. I will also want to know how it work? Is it like a trading site or gambling site.
veleten
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1106

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 01:58:28 PM

wonder if the issues with starting/playing games are fixed now
unable to play a single game,maybe I don't understand the rules...
every time I start it it is just getting stuck

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
[/t
btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 04:26:11 PM

wonder if the issues with starting/playing games are fixed now
unable to play a single game,maybe I don't understand the rules...
every time I start it it is just getting stuck

The game is running very good only thing is that their are no users to compete with, you just have to place your bets and leave it in hope of any other user comes to play with you. I had some bets and won it, I think OP have to give more advertisements so that more players come and join and enjoy the game
game-protect

Activity: 1344
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 06:30:33 AM
Last edit: September 01, 2017, 08:32:56 AM by game-protect

that mean if from this promotions there is a person able to makes 0.002 btc from 0.0007 btc then he will only got 0.001 btc and as far as i know that usually for gambling sites have only 0.0001-0.0002 btc for withdrawal fees and you site have 0.001 btc for the fees and May I know why because those amount was pretty high to me

That means that you finally did not get anything for free, because withdrawal fee is higher than the bonus they give. And now you have as well to deposit = this offer is just to draw customers in, without anything to gain!
btcdevil
Legendary

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 03:54:05 PM

That mean that you finally did not get anything for free, because withdrawal fee is higher than the bonus they give. And now you have as well to deposit = this offer is just to draw customers in, without anything to gain!

What you are telling is correct, OP is telling that their is no house edge but through withdrawl fees he is charging more then house edge, i dont think that it will be good for this site, but still their is no one able to withdraw it from this site even after paying the require withdraw fees
Willitivity

Activity: 1190
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 11:19:45 PM

PLEASE, I want to know if this offer is still open, thanks..
btcdevil
Legendary

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 06:41:59 AM

I dont think that the offer is still open, but even now the site is hanging and the game after everyone enrolled it is not starting and the OP is not responding to any query about the site.

I really liked the game and the concept , but the way OP is maintaining it is not good for the site development.
michellee

Activity: 2786
Merit: 842

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 06:45:14 AM

i think its over because many people interested with this but maybe the OP will give another season for the free giveaway. so if you want, you can waiting for the news from the OP.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: