Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:06:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Fintech Company Needs Your Opinion  (Read 1481 times)
DinarDirham (OP)

Activity: 133
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 10:29:48 AM

Hello Community!

We're a relatively new Fintech company built on the ethereum blockchain. We've created our own cryptocurrency called the Dinarcoin, which is connected directly to the worldwide gold spot price... basically digital gold. And we have a number of other products, including our new Bitcoin wallet - essentially with our system, you could turn your bitcoins into a digital gold currency.

Please take a look at our whitepaper and let us know what you think. Suggestions and questions on anything that's not clear are all welcome, as well as general comments on what you think.

Thank you very much.
The DinarDirham team.

Link:
https://www.dinardirham.com/assets/pdf/whitepaper.pdf

You can also visit the main website to learn more and give more feedback if you wish.
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 06:39:43 AM

Digital Gold : Sounds like a scam to me.You know after the number of people got scammed on bitgold,people don't want to take risks with assets which doesn't physically exists when they're suppose to be.
I skimmed through your white paper,honestly,you're not really solving any problems which you described in the introductory section.I mean I get it you have more secure business model and such but that's what other altcoins are doing or have done,isn't it ? 
~Bitcoin~
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 11:21:55 AM

There was bitgold which was introduced few year back with same intention however they can't get the level of adoption they have thought. They are now known as goldmoney, i don't think there is much demand for bitcoin to digital gold projects.

larryfromjapan

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 10:09:41 PM

Why is the first response always a scam accusationo. I bet he did nt even read the white paper. I think it is a sound concept but a crowded market.
DinarDirham (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 05:42:13 PM

Digital Gold : Sounds like a scam to me.You know after the number of people got scammed on bitgold,people don't want to take risks with assets which doesn't physically exists when they're suppose to be.
I skimmed through your white paper,honestly,you're not really solving any problems which you described in the introductory section.I mean I get it you have more secure business model and such but that's what other altcoins are doing or have done,isn't it ? 

Hello Patatas Smiley Thank you for your feedback, and gentle takedown Cheesy (some people can be brutal, I appreciate your approach). We totally understand that people have been burnt in the past by other digital gold company concepts, and as you said we're attempting to bring a much more secure business model - you can read more updated information about this by visiting the main page: www.dinardirham.com and clicking on the "Technology" and "Security" tabs at the top of the page.

As to other altcoins: with cryptocurrencies, experts will agree that volatility is a major problem... and a major drawback to people and companies that would otherwise consider using a digital currency. What DinarDirham is trying to perfect (and I think we've done it well), is connecting a cryptocurrency to a physical commodity, which creates a more stable digital currency, which in theory is much more reliable then a conventional altcoin, who's instability could (and has in the past) drastically lose value. We're looking to draw an audience of people that like the idea of a digital currency, but haven't been able to trust the instability factor, and those who have a liking to own gold, but would rather not keep/carry physical gold around.

Hope that more fully explains our position Smiley
And again, thank you for your feedback.
DinarDirham (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 05:48:28 PM

There was bitgold which was introduced few year back with same intention however they can't get the level of adoption they have thought. They are now known as goldmoney, i don't think there is much demand for bitcoin to digital gold projects.

Hello Cheesy Yes, you're absolutely right. That's why we've been engaging in social interaction on the web and making our presence known in fintech conferences and expos. We were just in London at the Blockchain: Money Conference, from the 6th-7th of this month. And just a little while before, we were at the China Forex Expo 2016, where we were awarded as "The Most Innovative Gold Fintech Provider". We also offer exchanges for physical gold at specified dealers.

We'll see my friend, we're hoping the demand will grow with exposure Smiley

Thank you very much for your feedback.
DinarDirham (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 05:56:12 PM

Why is the first response always a scam accusationo. I bet he did nt even read the white paper. I think it is a sound concept but a crowded market.

Thank you Larry from Japan Cheesy

As to my response to the comment above yours, we're hoping to stand out by getting into the community more on the web and making ourselves known in fintech conferences and expos Smiley

Thank you very much for your feedback.
I hope you get a chance to visit the main webpage: www.dinardirham.com
There's a lot more information there. And we just opened the beta for our new Universal Bitcoin Wallet (DinarDirham Wallet), which is really exciting Cheesy

PS, let me know if there's any fintech conferences or expos in Japan you know of Cheesy we may just drop by.
Have a great day.
BuySomeBitcoins

Activity: 434
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 07:59:48 PM

I doubt you will get enough traction for your project, Bitgold gave users a painful memory.
michellee

Activity: 2814
Merit: 844

BetFury.com Cryptodrop 🌔 Share $20 MLN in

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 08:34:05 PM

i think if you want to make your project growth, you should build community first and give the good offer to your community, asked them what their need, imagine what will you want if you act like user then you can know what exactly user need. i think your paper is a good project to start and i hope your project will be success like other coins.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
Goms

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 02:26:43 AM

It's because in crypto community every project is a scam unless proven otherwise - more like a the rigors a scientist goes through in getting the science community to accept his newly found theory.
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 11:41:05 AM

So, basically it's digital gold which turn into altcoin? How the price based? It's based on gold itself? I see your company based on forex trader right?

I see your company proposal but, I'm not see your company profile which present the team, team activity, and I'm not sure your building Pict on the proposal is real, even I'm not found any company picture on the site, looks fishy for me Undecided
puddlejumperzz

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 11:41:55 PM

It is awesome you are going to expos's and such. Seeing people face to face builds a ton of lasting credibility. I will follow this one. All the best!
DinarDirham (OP)

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 12:58:39 PM

I doubt you will get enough traction for your project, Bitgold gave users a painful memory.

Thank you for you feedback Smiley we intend to do things differently, and are already gaining good traction. You can read more about that here:
https://dinardirham.com/blog/announcement/
DinarDirham (OP)

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 01:04:47 PM

It is awesome you are going to expos's and such. Seeing people face to face builds a ton of lasting credibility. I will follow this one. All the best!

Thank you puddlejumperzz Smiley
We thought so too. Please do keep up with us, we're on Twitter, Facebook, WeChat, and a lot more Smiley Also, you can check out this new blog about upcoming releases and clarifications on our inner workings: https://dinardirham.com/blog/announcement/
DinarDirham (OP)

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 01:18:04 PM

So, basically it's digital gold which turn into altcoin? How the price based? It's based on gold itself? I see your company based on forex trader right?

I see your company proposal but, I'm not see your company profile which present the team, team activity, and I'm not sure your building Pict on the proposal is real, even I'm not found any company picture on the site, looks fishy for me Undecided

Hello avatar_kiyoshi,

Not exactly, it's an altcoin that is directly connected to physical gold and the worldwide gold spot price. It can be traded in for physical gold, we're also willing to buy back the tokens from users, and with our new upcoming wallet, you'll be able to trade these coins for other altcoins. Also, not exactly, we're partners with a Forex company who's connected to our mother company.

Ah! Cheesy Well I'd highly recommend going back to the site and getting connected with one or more of our social media accounts - bottom of page on the main website OR top right on the blog area. We're posting videos, pictures, and content regularly for our followers to keep up on, and give you quite the range of social media to choose from Smiley And you can also visit the "Event" tab on the main website for some additional information... but I'd highly recommend following us on social media.

This article also more clearly defines how our company works, and gives some important upcoming dates on new releases, as well as events that we've been to:
DinarDirham (OP)

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 01:30:38 PM

i think if you want to make your project growth, you should build community first and give the good offer to your community, asked them what their need, imagine what will you want if you act like user then you can know what exactly user need. i think your paper is a good project to start and i hope your project will be success like other coins.

Hello michelle Smiley

Thank you very much. We have been doing just that actually Smiley And that's part of the reason why we're on a couple of these forums. You're invited to keep up to date with us on one of our social media channels where we post recent pictures, videos, and news Cheesy You can see the different channels we offer at the bottom of our main page (www.dinardirham.com) OR at the top right of our blog area.

Speaking of blogs, and related to your suggestion, you should read the following article, which discusses our inner workings in more depth, talks about events we've attended, and upcoming release dates for our community Smiley Hope you can get involved!
rico666
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1037

฿ → ∞

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2016, 01:47:49 PM

From me +1 for the TeX whitepaper.

And I actually did read it. Sorry: Another "I made this shiny coin and by issuing it, I hope to make tons of money".

Some users may elect a minting process instead of purchasing a “DinarCoin”. This creates
a reverse process, where the user deposits funds (directly or through an agent) to the LP.
The LP then places a sell order and once the order is executed a corresponding position is
opened and an XAU contract is associated with the minted coin.

This is really not even "minting" (let alone "mining").

A different flavor of Ripple.

final verdict: no

Rico

all non self-referential signatures except mine are lame ... oh wait ...   ·  LBC Thread (News)  ·  Past BURST Activities
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: