Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 09:22:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Please help me recover my wallet passphrase or private key!  (Read 606 times)
Uottys (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 11:38:23 AM

Hello,I have my wallet.dat with some btc.I get info about my encrypted master key.Extracted from script on python.When I use btcrecover.py and passlists,I get all times error invalid character on line 2(example),or other errors.What tokenlist or password list you help me find?I need tokenlist that accepteble by btcrecover.py and in same time exactly big for find password near or more then 12 chars.
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2016, 12:54:55 PM

So you have a wallet.dat file, to which you've forgotten the password to? Where did you find the script that you're talking about?

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3500
Merit: 6154

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 01:02:50 PM

So you have a wallet.dat file, to which you've forgotten the password to? Where did you find the script that you're talking about?

He is with no doubt speaking about this : https://github.com/gurnec/btcrecover ( https://github.com/gurnec/btcrecover/blob/master/btcrecover.py )

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1520

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2016, 01:05:22 PM

Hello,I have my wallet.dat with some btc.I get info about my encrypted master key.Extracted from script on python.When I use btcrecover.py and passlists,I get all times error invalid character on line 2(example),or other errors.What tokenlist or password list you help me find?I need tokenlist that accepteble by btcrecover.py and in same time exactly big for find password near or more then 12 chars.

btcrecover works fine with just the wallet.dat file. It extracts the master key itself, no further scripts required. The following is the code for a token file that will test all alphanumerical passwords up to 12 chars. You will not be able to crack the wallet with this, but it might help you get started. You have to make a token file for your password. If you dont know anything about the password, sorry for your loss[1].

Code:
%1,12in

If you need help regarding a token file I suggest you read the guide first[2] and ask further questions here. AFAIK gurnec is also active here, if you should have some very specific question.

[1] or get fucked thief, whichever it is.
[2] https://github.com/gurnec/btcrecover/blob/master/TUTORIAL.md#the-token-file

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: