Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:51:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I am your coach - beat the odds (Proofs)  (Read 1077 times)
Essay1000 (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 12:05:12 PM

Some of you may regognized my topic where i post my bets

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1606954.msg16134998#msg16134998

This one i finished with exactly 60%, which is what i guarantee

I wasnt able to continue this one because i became father, so i really didnt had the time to continue with this one.

But now i am back, and here is my offer four you, cause i also got several messages how this is going to work

I WILL show you how its done.

I have to coach you and i have to explain my program which i created by myself

This isnt for free, if youre interested in investing for some really good content, dont hesitate to contact me.

We can talk about a price

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
socal

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 01:57:36 PM

This isnt for free  Huh Huh Huh Huh how much are will talking about here and what is the win ratio ?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
error08

Activity: 1036
Merit: 514

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 02:21:42 PM

This isnt for free  Huh Huh Huh Huh how much are will talking about here and what is the win ratio ?
Yeah, at least you said how much you want for a tipster. There are a lot of people here share their thoughts of gambling for free and others just following their tips and get nice profits, how good you are on gambling and what the guarantee if we lose?
leex1528

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 03:39:58 PM

60% isn't that good at all.  If you have some program that does that you should be hitting upwards of 66-70%.  I usually can just randomly guess at 60%.  Why should I pay you for what I already do?
Bitspenser

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 04:31:58 PM

60% isn't that good at all.  If you have some program that does that you should be hitting upwards of 66-70%.  I usually can just randomly guess at 60%.  Why should I pay you for what I already do?

60% hit rate is pretty good with odds of @2 or greater. I'd like to see you post 10 bets, randomly guessed with odds of greater than @2, and get 6 or more wins out of 10.

60% hit rate will make you good profit, considering the bets from OP's thread had odds up to @2.75 that won.
raphma

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 05:58:13 PM

i would to know how much for the service(if it is a service.. i still didnt understand if you will send us tips or you will teach us how to use your strategy).
and yeah, 60% is definitelly good and OP have send the proof.
leex1528

Activity: 784

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 06:10:26 PM

60% hit rate is pretty good with odds of @2 or greater. I'd like to see you post 10 bets, randomly guessed with odds of greater than @2, and get 6 or more wins out of 10.

60% hit rate will make you good profit, considering the bets from OP's thread had odds up to @2.75 that won.

Where does it say that odds of 2 or greater?  I didn't see that anywhere in his OP.  In his other post he linked he might have a few there but I am guessing the majority are hitting low odds and winning that way.
Essay1000 (OP)

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 07:18:22 PM

1. I posted games for a while in the topic i linked in my opening post (Finished this topic with exactly 60%)
2. Yes youre hitting at least 60% with the odds of 2 or greater (all live, only goal markets)
3. No i am not sending the tips, i ll show you my system, that you can bet on your own

debuni
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 08:24:19 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1606954.msg16134998#msg16134998

This one i finished with exactly 60%, which is what i guarantee

1. I posted games for a while in the topic i linked in my opening post (Finished this topic with exactly 60%)
2. Yes youre hitting at least 60% with the odds of 2 or greater (all live, only goal markets)
3. No i am not sending the tips, i ll show you my system, that you can bet on your own

20-30 bets at terms of ROI and variance means absolutely nothing. And you even want money. You proofed nothing.

Make 1000-2000 bets with 60% @ Even and then come again.
I can show you much longer losing/winning steaks from 30 bets @ Even, which again mean nothing at long run.
Essay1000 (OP)

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 08:34:30 PM

I dont have the time and i am not interested in putting up thousands of bets.

This is a little peak of my work, give it a try or stay with your random selections.
Superhitech
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 05:23:24 AM

What do you mean by a system? Are you using some kind of program that will help you calculate odds? Or are you doing some kind of calculated method? If you want to sell, you'll have to give more details.
Essay1000 (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 01:25:37 PM

What do you mean by a system? Are you using some kind of program that will help you calculate odds? Or are you doing some kind of calculated method? If you want to sell, you'll have to give more details.

The system in common is the strategy i am talking about.

Yes i am using a program which helps to find the best value on these markets

Send me a private message, i will explain the details to you
mbuk81

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 06:36:21 PM

how much will it cost in total
how much will I make and what is your cut
as you a newbie is then any tips that you can give for free so that users can see your not trying to scam

HIGH PAYING BITCOIN FAUCET ONLY AT SWITCH-BUX PTC BITCOIN FAUCET CLAIM EVERY 30 MINS AND GET 50 SATOSHI EVERYTIME
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 06:41:38 PM

how much will it cost in total
how much will I make and what is your cut
as you a newbie is then any tips that you can give for free so that users can see your not trying to scam
I think according to his reply he is not asking for payment he is just giving and show the system of his betting system.
Better to check his reply above..
rapazev

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 07:50:58 PM

I think according to his reply he is not asking for payment he is just giving and show the system of his betting system.
Better to check his reply above..

lol...
please, you need to read the OP..

This isnt for free, if youre interested in investing for some really good content, dont hesitate to contact me.

We can talk about a price

yet.. i wouldn't call it as investment..
mpgh1

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 08:38:59 PM

60% honestly means that you just won 10% more than loses isnt it really sucks?!
BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 04:39:53 AM

So you are not asking to be tipped or anything so we just buy your system and then bet on our own? Sounds fishy to me though. Actually what people really need is some tips because not all people have this knowledge on sportbetting though and not all people are going to play on what you called it 'system' because there is none. Difference on 0.2 or 0.1 will be no matter in sport games as i know, not all people are going to bet like 10btc or 20 btc just in one game
Superhitech
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 05:01:03 AM

60% honestly means that you just won 10% more than loses isnt it really sucks?!

No, 60% is a very good win rate provided that the odds for all the bets made are 2x or higher. That's not the problem, the problem here is that OP is very vague about his methods and currently, it is not guareenteed that his system will work at all.
EustormBit

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 05:03:52 AM

hmm i see your pattern is same as mine..  i took over in 20-30min 1H, and 75-80 in 2H. and always over 2.5 in full match. and it based on statistical of course.. i never place over in russia league coz its hard to get over2.5 etc,etc..

but that pattern or system u call is very common all punter/tipster used that.

ajaxmoor
Legendary

Activity: 1372

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 10:18:27 AM

16 out of 27 ? Thats a short term betting run. That does not mean you would be still doing 60 bets on the win when you reach 100 bets. You should definitely continue for a higher number of betting slips and show that you have money on those bets or previous profits and then offer this service.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: