Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:30:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling coins...  (Read 898 times)
opentoe (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

Personal text my ass....

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2013, 05:43:30 AM

I've used Coinbase and FastCash to sell bitcoins because they allow me to attach my bank account. Which other places do you guys use to sell your bitcoin?

Coinbase you need to send your bitcoin to their online wallet then sell them from there.
With FastCash you need to create sales order and then send the bitcoin to the specified address within 15 minutes to make the order.

I like both methods, but I'm also looking for other companies/services that are already established to buy bitcoin from me. What do you guys suggest other then the two listed above?

Thanks-

Mike

Need help with your Newznab usenet indexer? http://www.newznabforums.com
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Stephen Gornick
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1010

View Profile
April 05, 2013, 05:55:03 AM

I'm also looking for other companies/services that are already established to buy bitcoin from me. What do you guys suggest other then the two listed above?

The factors that matter for any cash-out decision are:

- Where are you located (country)? [You mention Coinbase, so presumably you are referring to U.S.]
 - How much are you looking to trade?
 - What type of cash are you looking to receive?
 - How soon do you need access to the proceeds?
 - Is privacy important?

A fairly comprehensive list exists at:
 - http://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Selling_bitcoins

Unichange.me

█
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █

JonSnow

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2013, 06:00:48 AM

As I mentioned, we are always looking for the opportunity to purchase coins, and we can do bank wires or account-to-account transfers ... so, keep us in mind!  Smiley
opentoe (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

Personal text my ass....

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2013, 02:43:46 AM

As I mentioned, we are always looking for the opportunity to purchase coins, and we can do bank wires or account-to-account transfers ... so, keep us in mind!  Smiley

I have to keep remembering that you guys also buy coins. I'm always forgetting. Do you have an online system set up for that, how is the transaction done? Thanks!

Need help with your Newznab usenet indexer? http://www.newznabforums.com
JonSnow

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2013, 04:33:01 AM

I have to keep remembering that you guys also buy coins. I'm always forgetting. Do you have an online system set up for that, how is the transaction done? Thanks!

Since it's still relatively informal (meaning we're not publicly advertising this part yet), we're just doing it through email.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: